So I was at the courthouse for jury selection Monday. Long story short I was excused, but there was a lot of waiting around. During one of our break periods about 10 of us were standing outside the break room. Suddenly a sowapotamus with a dirty look on her face comes up. She's holding some documentation and asks obnoxiously where im assuming her lawyers office was. Luckily I didn't have to interact with her but she walked away and came back moments later with a guy in a suit and was directed into an office just to my right. I'm assuming (no surprise) based on her obnoxious demeanor she was in trouble. She walked out of the office with a "have a nice day" and that was the end of it. I have no clue what she was there for but I'm sure it was something she was expecting a lawyer to get her out of. Fast forward to later that night. I stopped at a gas station to pick up a Gatorade for a sporting event I was participating in in about an hour. I get out of my car and hear "how you doing man." Long story short it was a nigger peddling something (looked like pins). He was telling me he was trying to make it and it didn't cost anything to look. I said ok and walked into the station and heard "ok you can check it out on the way out." I said maybe. I walk back out and the nigger was fiddling with something in his car. I bee lined it to my car and I hear "ok have a blessed night." I really need to move out of my neighborhood because the outskirts are crawling with niggers.