Close

Likes Likes:  16

Thread: Jury selection

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Jury selection

So I was at the courthouse for jury selection Monday. Long story short I was excused, but there was a lot of waiting around. During one of our break periods about 10 of us were standing outside the break room. Suddenly a sowapotamus with a dirty look on her face comes up. She's holding some documentation and asks obnoxiously where im assuming her lawyers office was. Luckily I didn't have to interact with her but she walked away and came back moments later with a guy in a suit and was directed into an office just to my right. I'm assuming (no surprise) based on her obnoxious demeanor she was in trouble. She walked out of the office with a "have a nice day" and that was the end of it. I have no clue what she was there for but I'm sure it was something she was expecting a lawyer to get her out of. Fast forward to later that night. I stopped at a gas station to pick up a Gatorade for a sporting event I was participating in in about an hour. I get out of my car and hear "how you doing man." Long story short it was a nigger peddling something (looked like pins). He was telling me he was trying to make it and it didn't cost anything to look. I said ok and walked into the station and heard "ok you can check it out on the way out." I said maybe. I walk back out and the nigger was fiddling with something in his car. I bee lined it to my car and I hear "ok have a blessed night." I really need to move out of my neighborhood because the outskirts are crawling with niggers.

2. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I find niggers become noticeable and obnoxious at around 5 percent of the population. 10 percent and measurable effects kick in...Crime goes up, school scores start to tank.. The real estate market stumbles. 15, 20+ percent and the community is lost.

Yeah... you do have to get out. Hopefully, if you own, you can get a good dollar for your home. We're just at 5 percent here and the results are telling.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I don't see many niggers where I live luckily, the majority of the time I see a nigger or two from time to time but it''s not a complete zoo like how it is in nig nog city or coonifornia. Kagman is right, it will only be a matter of time when a crap load of niggers start to move in to your area so moving now seem like a good option.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to get letters asking me to do jury duty.I would ignore the letters.I’m not going to a nigger infested courthouse for $35 a day! The last time they sent me a letter, they followed up with a phone call telling me I’d be fined. I told them to fuck off and never heard from them again. That was over 17 years ago!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    So I was at the courthouse for jury selection Monday. Long story short I was excused, but there was a lot of waiting around. During one of our break periods about 10 of us were standing outside the break room. Suddenly a sowapotamus with a dirty look on her face comes up. She's holding some documentation and asks obnoxiously where im assuming her lawyers office was. Luckily I didn't have to interact with her but she walked away and came back moments later with a guy in a suit and was directed into an office just to my right. I'm assuming (no surprise) based on her obnoxious demeanor she was in trouble. She walked out of the office with a "have a nice day" and that was the end of it. I have no clue what she was there for but I'm sure it was something she was expecting a lawyer to get her out of. Fast forward to later that night. I stopped at a gas station to pick up a Gatorade for a sporting event I was participating in in about an hour. I get out of my car and hear "how you doing man." Long story short it was a nigger peddling something (looked like pins). He was telling me he was trying to make it and it didn't cost anything to look. I said ok and walked into the station and heard "ok you can check it out on the way out." I said maybe. I walk back out and the nigger was fiddling with something in his car. I bee lined it to my car and I hear "ok have a blessed night." I really need to move out of my neighborhood because the outskirts are crawling with niggers.
    I used to live in South Florida in a nice gated community. I live in a nice whitey are where it was all white in a 3 and 1/2 mile radius. Unfortunately I had to drive East to get to I-95 and about 3 and 1/2 miles East of where I lived it was EXTREMELY FUXATED, with different species of the nigger primate dwelling there. There were home grown jigaboos and Cariboons. The 3 subspecies of niggers represented in this primate demographic were haiticoons, jamaicoons and puerto ricoon spiggers!! I moved to rural central Florida in very DEEP TRUMP COUNTRY and then North Florida and now I am ECSTATICALLY HAPPY!! Florida is a GREAT PLACE to live but as with anywhere else, avoid the nigger fuxated areas.

10. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I used to get letters asking me to do jury duty.I would ignore the letters.I’m not going to a nigger infested courthouse for $35 a day! The last time they sent me a letter, they followed up with a phone call telling me I’d be fined. I told them to fuck off and never heard from them again. That was over 17 years ago!
    You are fuckin' awesome, Jim.

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I get them occasionally. I ignore them. What exactly is the point? I'm a cop. Nobody anywhere wants MY ass on a jury.....

14. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I get them occasionally. I ignore them. What exactly is the point? I'm a cop. Nobody anywhere wants MY ass on a jury.....
    I know someone who got summoned for jury duty last year.They ignored it like I did.They got fined $500!They said they won’t pay it.But,they keep track of it and keep adding interest to it.They’ll eventually get you one way or another.Things have changed for the worse!

16. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was reading my materials they sent me and it was 50 a day and 60 a day after 10 days, but if you don't show it's a 1000 dollar fine and or 1-3 days in jail. 1 day in jail would be a death sentence for me because I'm no tough guy and I'm sure my local jail is infested with niggers. I remember getting my ccw years ago and there were niggers going in to visit their fellow niggers and another 2 applying for their ccw as well. My area isn't bad but you go a couple miles in the wrong direction and it's Cooneville.

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have never been called but I like the idea of deciding the fate of nigger filth... I just wish I had a say in the meting out of punishments as well... Put the fear of god into the primate shit-skins...

20. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know someone who got summoned for jury duty last year.They ignored it like I did.They got fined $500!They said they won’t pay it.But,they keep track of it and keep adding interest to it.They’ll eventually get you one way or another.Things have changed for the worse!
    And here's the worst- I have to appear in court to testify anyway. Why the hell should I go waste time and not get selected?
    Here's my case load in Superior Court:

No less than 3 Murder in the First Degree trials
    1 Sexual Abuse of a Minor First Degree.
    3 Sexual Assault in the First Degree trials
    1 Sexual Assault in the Second Degree
    4 Domestic Violence cases with TWO of them being felony assaults.
    2 Felony Assault trials.

ALL cooking off this year and early next year. I'm a busy mother fucker. And that's just the major shit, not the other piddly ass theft cases and felony drug cases. I'm outta there in May. I told the DA I would be available to testify in ALL my cases and cases with other officers. I always finish what I start.....

22. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post