Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Cool Nigger Mammy from Hell Stabs 3 out of 7 Shitlets to Death as her House Burned

She sucks for not getting the other four turdlers:
    A Georgia mom is behind bars after authorities allege she fatally stabbed three of her children during a house fire.

Authorities determined seven children lived at the home, according to the release.

Two of the kids, ages 3 years old and 9 months old, suffered from apparent stab wounds and were pronounced dead on the scene.

Three more children — ages 5, 9, and 11 — were transported to a local hospital, where the 5-year-old succumbed to injuries and died.

Additionally, two teens, ages 14 and 16, did not appear to have injuries, the sheriff's office said.

Want to keep up with the latest crime coverage? Sign up forPEOPLE's free True Crime newsletter for breaking crime news, ongoing trial coverage and details of intriguing unsolved cases.

Neighbors told WXIA-TV some of the kids jumped out of a second story window to escape.

Deputies arrested the children's mother, 40-year-old Darlene Brister, who now faces two counts of malice murder in connection with stabbing deaths of her children.

More charges are imminent, the sheriff's office said.

Investigators are still trying to determine if the fire was started intentionally.

Speaking to WAGA-TV on Monday, the children's father and Brister's husband of 17 years, Ricky Brister, said his wife suffered from depression.

"She was hurt," he said. "She lost it."
    Ricky also told the station he was leaning on his faith and "compassion" to help him and his family get through the ordeal.

"I'm a Christian man and I have Christian values. My message is a message of compassion for everybody," he said, the outlet reports. "There's nothing else that's going to help us get past this."

Following the blaze, Ricky said he and his kids are in need of a place to stay and other necessities.

A GoFundMe campaign....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mammy_from_hell.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	106.7 KB 
ID:	21220
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What’s wrong with the sow? Stabbing 3 of it’s own childrins to def?There were 7! Fucking lazy sow! Why didn’t it finish the job?

4. Likes Ray Cizzums, Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    What’s wrong with the sow? Stabbing 3 of it’s own childrins to def?There were 7! Fucking lazy sow! Why didn’t it finish the job?
    It's called "malingering", Jim. Niggers are always laying down on the job.
    That's why they needed the lash, back when they were farm equipment.

Name:	Purpa Drank !.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	122.8 KB 
ID:	21221

6. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    That's why they needed the lash, back when they were farm equipment.

Name:	Purpa Drank !.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	122.8 KB 
ID:	21221
    Farm equipment, that one still makes me laugh. I forgot who it was but someone here once posted a list of clever and very funny terms to call a nigger. My favorites were antique farm equipment and the one that always gets me laughing hard, tree ornaments.

8. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why don't Crump and its forces of doom represent this oppressed negress? No money to be made? It only works for them when a nigger is a victim of a non-nigger. I thought they are angels, like Disney wants to portray them.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post