Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Demontra shoots his mixaloid sproglet in the leg before capping his burner Krystle

I'm not sure what all happened here, details are murky. One of their sproglets was shot and another was killed (?) before burner Krystle paid the toll. Good riddance to all!
    Little Rock police release new details in deadly shooting on I-30 frontage road

Little Rock police have released additional information on the arrest of a man after a series of shooting deaths Monday night.

Officers with the Little Rock Police Department arrested 39-year-old Demontra Kendall Hatfield of Benton Monday night after the shooting death of 61-year-old Larry Foster on a frontage road on Interstate 30.

Hatfield is also facing charges in connection to a separate shooting. Detectives with the Benton Police Department claim he shot and killed 28-year-old Krystel Wilder earlier that same night, then had Wilder’s body with him at the time of Foster’s shooting.

Hatfield and Wilder were the parents of a 3-year-old girl Hatfield brought to a Little Rock hospital with gunshot wounds that night.
    Police met the caller at the hospital, and he told police Hatfield was inside with the 3-year-old girl. Police went inside the hospital and located Hatfield, noting the girl had a gunshot wound to her leg.

The caller and Hatfield were taken to the police station to be interviewed by detectives, police said in the report. During that interview, investigators claim the caller said he had heard a loud knock on his front door and when he opened it, Hatfield was there telling the caller his daughter had been shot. The caller said Hatfield was acting very strange and tried to give his daughter to him.

The caller told police he agreed to drive Hatfield to the nearest emergency room. On the way, Hatfield was talking to him and not paying attention to the girl. The caller told police he had to remind Hatfield to apply pressure to the girl’s wound.

The caller continued in his statement that when they arrived at the hospital, Hatfield took his daughter inside while the caller waited for police outside.
    https://www.kark.com/crime/little-ro...frontage-road/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can light a candle or say a few words for Krystal, a victim of "gun violence". There seems to be a connection between niggers, gun violence, and dead mudsharks. Hmm.

https://gunmemorial.org/2022/10/18/k...-leeann-wilder
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good riddence! The only good place for a mudshark is 6 ft under!

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Double Win? Coonlet and Coal Chute deadified?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn. Not like she was bad looking. She could have found herself a good white man easily. Why go sharking?
    I mean she would have been alive had she chose a human man instead of some ugly mutt.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, shit. They deleted my "Burn the coal, pay the toll" comment, and "Mudshark" under her nick name. Why?

Anyway, the nigger Demontra, also killed this guy, just because I guess? It's very unclear.

“The right place at the wrong time,” are the words of Larry Foster’s children who say their dad was on his way to work to support his family when a sudden act of violence took his life. Larry Foster was traveling on an I-30 service road on Monday when he stopped and encountered a stranger. Foster was shot in the chest, police later finding him dead at the scene.

Foster was 61 years old, and he told family members and longtime friends like John Guess just last week the plan was to retire after his birthday to spend more time with his children and grandchildren.
    Maybe the nigger objected to the White privilege on display and had a mental health crisis.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Larry Foster age 61.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	278.7 KB 
ID:	21227

https://www.kark.com/crime/family-an...rock-shooting/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Personally I think it's good these stupid mudsharks burn the coal. They pay for it afterwards when their little "fun" is over and it serves as a message to any sane woman in general who even thinks about wanting to burn the coal. The more of these mudsharks are eliminated, the better chances of no woman wanting to get with a nigger would be. Lastly, she was not a victim of "gun violence" unless those are code words for nigger violence which to that I'd say is accurate. I also wrote a nice little comment for this stupid bimbo. I wrote 'the toll was paid', hopefully my comment gets approved and if not then it's definitely being monitored by a nigger loving libtard.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    You can light a candle or say a few words for Krystal, a victim of "gun violence". There seems to be a connection between niggers, gun violence, and dead mudsharks. Hmm.

https://gunmemorial.org/2022/10/18/k...-leeann-wilder

HAHAHAHAH!!!! The site you posted has a comment toggle at the bottom of the page for 100 letter or fewer comments...

"We don't have a gun problem... WE HAVE A NIGGER PROBLEM"

Definitely leave a comment !!!

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    Personally I think it's good these stupid mudsharks burn the coal. They pay for it afterwards when their little "fun" is over and it serves as a message to any sane woman in general who even thinks about wanting to burn the coal. The more of these mudsharks are eliminated, the better chances of no woman wanting to get with a nigger would be. Lastly, she was not a victim of "gun violence" unless those are code words for nigger violence which to that I'd say is accurate. I also wrote a nice little comment for this stupid bimbo. I wrote 'the toll was paid', hopefully my comment gets approved and if not then it's definitely being monitored by a nigger loving libtard.
    Nope. Hoes will always be rebellious and go after forbidden fruit like Jaquemitrus

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Well, shit. They deleted my "Burn the coal, pay the toll" comment, and "Mudshark" under her nick name. Why?

Anyway, the nigger Demontra, also killed this guy, just because I guess? It's very unclear.

Maybe the nigger objected to the White privilege on display and had a mental health crisis.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Larry Foster age 61.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	278.7 KB 
ID:	21227

https://www.kark.com/crime/family-an...rock-shooting/
    You gotta ask yourself: Just how many more need to be murdered and maimed before White American WAKES THE FUCK UP and calls this nigger plague exactly what it is - a Satanic outrage...

Major cities and the FBI are doing everything possible to protect their pet apes... FBI Table 43 showing the nigger carnage has been 86'ed and the list of cities refusing to report on nigger crime grows yearly... And I won't even begin to discuss Hollyweird and the MSM foisting the nigger beast on America as some kind of normal...

And the comment I left on this guy's Gun Violence page was pulled: 'We don't have a gun problem... WE HAVE A NIGGER PROBLEM'... I'll just go and leave another!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GeneralPat View Post
    I agree with you.. .It certainly does send the right message... the truthful message. Sadly, the MSM/Big Tech/HollyWeird hides these realities. I recall reading that violence was a 'factor' in 90+ percent of Buck/Burner pairings... Of course, the bearded dress-wearers at Google have deep 6'ed those studies/data... Such important information is being lost by digital book burning...

As common as these murders are, you almost NEVER see a pic of the murdering buck in the same article announcing the Burner's death... If the buck's name is typically nigger, say - 'Liquarius', they'll bury it in the article or simply leave it out. A better possibility is that the murders are simply not reported.

It's an uphill fight getting the truth out!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    You gotta ask yourself: Just how many more need to be murdered and maimed before White American WAKES THE FUCK UP and calls this nigger plague exactly what it is - a Satanic outrage...

Major cities and the FBI are doing everything possible to protect their pet apes... FBI Table 43 showing the nigger carnage has been 86'ed and the list of cities refusing to report on nigger crime grows yearly... And I won't even begin to discuss Hollyweird and the MSM foisting the nigger beast on America as some kind of normal...

And the comment I left on this guy's Gun Violence page was pulled: 'We don't have a gun problem... WE HAVE A NIGGER PROBLEM'... I'll just go and leave another!
    Not as "normal" but as a species superior to us in every way, while White men play the foolish second-fiddles or evil raycists.

I wish I had kept count of all the buners on that memorial page who were "Lost to gun violence" perpetrated on them by the niggers they wanted, they chose, and they rutted with. Of course, add all the burners beaten to death, strangled, set ablaze, stabbed 50 times, and decapitated by their pets. To what shall we say they were lost? On, gee - the answer is always the same but don't you dare mention it.

15. Likes LeQuint Dickey Mining Co. liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look at the dead, soulless eyes of this beast. The first word that comes to mind is 'stupid' followed by 'NIGGER!'... I didn't even bother to look at the pictures of the race-traitor cunt who got dead at the paws of this low-life monkey.

I can't go off again about how stupid little white girls will get dead once they have fallen under the nigger dick whip.
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."