Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Once a nigger lover, always a nigger lover

There's a woman who Bill O'Reilly tried to muh-dikk, a guest at his show, by the name of Dr. Wendy Walsh. She has done TV ads, some acting, a pretty lady. That is, until I learned it has procreated two half breed abominations with a nigger "architect".

Today, just randomly, I heard it talking on her radio show that she has a new fiance. She loves him, bla bla, and it's a Domenicoon. Hasn't learned her lesson, still into niggers. I'm just waiting for her day of mudshark enlightenment.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

2. Likes Nig Zero, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew this white broad, a mud-shark of a nigger co-worker, who said she just preferred black men. Some women just apparently have a mental problem and love niggers. It doesn't really make sense, except that Walsh is psychologist and everyone knows about the type of people who get into that career field.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    I knew this white broad, a mud-shark of a nigger co-worker, who said she just preferred black men. Some women just apparently have a mental problem and love niggers. It doesn't really make sense, except that Walsh is psychologist and everyone knows about the type of people who get into that career field.
    "Nurse Ratched" types!!

6. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    There's a woman who Bill O'Reilly tried to muh-dikk, a guest at his show, by the name of Dr. Wendy Walsh. She has done TV ads, some acting, a pretty lady. That is, until I learned it has procreated two half breed abominations with a nigger "architect".

Today, just randomly, I heard it talking on her radio show that she has a new fiance. She loves him, bla bla, and it's a Domenicoon. Hasn't learned her lesson, still into niggers. I'm just waiting for her day of mudshark enlightenment.

A psychologist who is mentally deranged? And it's not enough that she has a nigger buck already, but she fantasizes about her dream nigger, that down low groid, Lemon:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Wendy Walsh on Twitter.png 
Views:	45 
Size:	617.1 KB 
ID:	21214

Someone had an appropriate reaction:

Replying to @Dr_Geek
    and @DrWendyWalsh

So you have thing for monkeys?? Plus Don Lemon CLAIMS he's gay! Really?? Doesn't look like it!

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Nig Zero, Jim Crow, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who gives a rat’s ass!Once they go black,we don’t want them back!We want them daid!Or at least,I do!LOL!

10. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    We really should coin a medical term for this nigger loving disease, this can't be healthy for ones mind let alone their life. I guess she's suicidal and wants to die already but is too afraid to do it on her own so she starts going out with niggers as it's easy for them to rape, kill and dispose for their kind.