Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Nakiba and Lante just happen to find a 'Slave Auction' poster nailed to a tree while just going for a casual walk

Black Couple’s Morning Walk Interrupted by “Negroes for Sale” Sign

While Lante and Nakiba Phillips were taking a walk around a park in a Houston neighborhood, they were stopped in their tracks by a “slaves-for-sale” flyer nailed to a tree, according to Click2Houston. Police are not only trying to find who put the flyer up but they are also investigating to see if this qualifies as a hate crime.
    Sunnyside is the oldest historically Black neighborhood in the south side of Houston, per the Texas State Library. Thousands of enslaved Black people resided in the region before the Civil War. In 1912, H.H. Holmes plotted the land and founded the community where Black people began to settle. Yet, after surviving decades of racist violence and annexation, someone thought it clever to remind the Black residents where they came from.

The Phillips told reporters they came to Sunnyside park regularly to walk their laps. Thursday morning, their walk was interrupted by a disturbing blast from the past: a “For Sale” sign for slaves. The flyer read, “Great Sale of Negroes” dated November 11, 1855. Underneath listed “one buck” and 2 “wenches” with given names, ages and described as “excellent cooks” or “servants.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bl...ced1e3#image=1
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Black Couple’s Morning Walk Interrupted by “Negroes for Sale” Sign

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bl...ced1e3#image=1
    If you are looking for sympathy nigger, it's in the dictionary between "Shit and Syphilis!!"

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger hoax is a niggerish version of an "October surprise."

"Whitey be so mean and rayciss, please vote Democrat so the election is close enough for them to steal!"

Meanwhile, after the election, a small news blurb will be released stating that the niggers were caught black-handed putting the sign up themselves.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The dems will plumb the depths of depravity to continue the hoax that they are just like us. We need a sea change in leadership to get us out of the mess we are all in.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by grim1 View Post
    The dems will plumb the depths of depravity to continue the hoax that they are just like us. We need a sea change in leadership to get us out of the mess we are all in.
    Here is what I fear... That these demonRAT fucks have opened the southern border knowing full well that it will result in 'a sea change in leadership' A sea change they will suffer from. They are willing to take the pain now sure in the knowledge that in 5 -15 years these criminal invaders will be given the citizenship and therefore the right to vote. They vote overwhelmingly DemonRAT... (See: https://www.pewresearch.org/religion...us/immigrants/)

Of course, many have been sent to tenuously held Republican swing states like Florida and others. This will give the liberal rodents super majorities in both houses that will nulify both vetoes and filibusters. The depravity they will inflict on this nation will know no bounds.

This, in my view, is nothing short of an act of war right up there with Bunker Hill and Sumter... Sane people need to respond accordingly.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Negroes for Sale???

The entire concept is absurd... Who in their right mind would pay ANYTHING for any nigger??? It's like having an auction for a case of syphilis. You pay to avoid such things... Just like humans pay thru the nose to be nigger free... Higher rents/mortgages, private schools.... NIGGERS COST US TRILLIONS...

9. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Negroes for Sale???

The entire concept is absurd... Who in their right mind would pay ANYTHING for any nigger??? It's like having an auction for a case of syphilis. You pay to avoid such things... Just like humans pay thru the nose to be nigger free... Higher rents/mortgages, private schools.... NIGGERS COST US TRILLIONS...
    Well said. I work a thankless job that pays me just enough to afford living in the white area so my kids don’t have to go to school with a bunch of apes. I will comtinue to do so until they are grown, then move to a few acres of land with a massive fence around it and a sign that reads ”fuck you niggers” if I want to. I wish I could tell the story of the TNB I had to deal with today but it is too specific and I wouldn’t want to lose my livelihood over nigger feelings.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Well said. I work a thankless job that pays me just enough to afford living in the white area so my kids don’t have to go to school with a bunch of apes. I will comtinue to do so until they are grown, then move to a few acres of land with a massive fence around it and a sign that reads ”fuck you niggers” if I want to. I wish I could tell the story of the TNB I had to deal with today but it is too specific and I wouldn’t want to lose my livelihood over nigger feelings.
    You're an unsung hero. I can tell you from personal experience that once niggers reach 5 percent of a schools population, learning nose-dives. At 15 percent schools cease teaching and concentrate on the prevention of violence and vandalism. It's day-care with a lot of bells throughout the day. The sacrifices you are making are worth it. Your kids simply would never be the same in the presence of niggers. They destroy EVERYTHING schools are supposed to uphold and convey. I taught middle school mathematics and later, high school Chemistry (among doing many other things). The Math teaching job was Nigger Central. Even having a military background and an imposing physical presence, classroom management was a pitched battle. Chemistry teaching was nigger free in a far-away land and was..well. just the best professional experience of my life. The difference: Niggers. I've seen seasoned teachers cry - sobbing uncontrollably saying 'I hate them, I hate them!! After 20+ years, she retired mid year... Simply could not make it through to June.. I fucking hate them, too...

Sorry you have a thankless job, bro... Been there, done that. I'm hoping you get out too.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chances are that the niggers put that sign up theyselbs! Because, as we all know, niggers love to start shit!

13. Likes Nig Zero, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're an unsung hero. I can tell you from personal experience that once niggers reach 5 percent of a schools population, learning nose-dives. At 15 percent schools cease teaching and concentrate on the prevention of violence and vandalism. It's day-care with a lot of bells throughout the day. The sacrifices you are making are worth it. Your kids simply would never be the same in the presence of niggers. They destroy EVERYTHING schools are supposed to uphold and convey. I taught middle school mathematics and later, high school Chemistry (among doing many other things). The Math teaching job was Nigger Central. Even having a military background and an imposing physical presence, classroom management was a pitched battle. Chemistry teaching was nigger free in a far-away land and was..well. just the best professional experience of my life. The difference: Niggers. I've seen seasoned teachers cry - sobbing uncontrollably saying 'I hate them, I hate them!! After 20+ years, she retired mid year... Simply could not make it through to June.. I fucking hate them, too...

Sorry you have a thankless job, bro... Been there, done that. I'm hoping you get out too.
    Ugh man, I would imagine trying to teach niggers even the most rudimentary mathematics would be beyond frustrating. For the most part, I would assume the only teachers willing to teach nigger fuxated schools nowadays are niggers or liberal coddlers.
    I’ll get out eventually. I am saving and won’t have to do it forever.

15. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Here is what I fear... That these demonRAT fucks have opened the southern border knowing full well that it will result in 'a sea change in leadership' A sea change they will suffer from. They are willing to take the pain now sure in the knowledge that in 5 -15 years these criminal invaders will be given the citizenship and therefore the right to vote. They vote overwhelmingly DemonRAT... (See: https://www.pewresearch.org/religion...us/immigrants/)

Of course, many have been sent to tenuously held Republican swing states like Florida and others. This will give the liberal rodents super majorities in both houses that will nulify both vetoes and filibusters. The depravity they will inflict on this nation will know no bounds.

This, in my view, is nothing short of an act of war right up there with Bunker Hill and Sumter... Sane people need to respond accordingly.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

17. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Chances are that the niggers put that sign up theyselbs! Because, as we all know, niggers love to start shit!
    or even some Democrat party member, just to get there own "people" motivated.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

19. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think we've already learned our lesson, that buying and being responsible for any nigger was a bad idea in the first place.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    One hundred percent the niggers did it they selves! There'll likely be some sort of gibs-me-dat scheme following shortly behind.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe_Gibbs View Post
    One hundred percent the niggers did it they selves! There'll likely be some sort of gibs-me-dat scheme following shortly behind.
    You can bet yo azz on that one!LOL!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can almost guarantee you it was those niggers themselves who did this. That was a good attempt though by those idiots but maybe next time they can be a little less obvious.