Close

Likes Likes:  21
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

A disappointing mudshark love story

I've seen lots of dispappointed mudshark love stories lately on the People's Court, - usually when their niggers crash their cars, steal their money, beat them up, and/or don't pay dat chile suppo't - but this one takes the cake for the pure depravity.

This is Rachel, hard-rode, hard-drinking whore who was looking for her heart's desire on FaceSpook Meat Market, a place where dreams can come true. She really, really wanted to rut with a nigger, and after exchanging some romantic texts, complete with pics of muh poosay and muh dik, she choose Mr. Lor, a lightbulb-headed, fugly, drunken buck.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tpcshittynigga36.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	21203Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tpcshittynigga10.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	30.0 KB 
ID:	21204

So eager was Rachael for some of what Mr. Lor has that she agreed to drive from Rochester, NY to Binghamton to meet her nigger in a cheap motel. He was going to pay for it but at the last minute texted her that he was too busy to deal with such trivial things and that she should put it on her credit card. Rachael had no problem with that since the nigger told her he'd pay her back. Yeah. .

She sat waiting in the parking lot for 1 1/2 hrs for Mr. Lor to get there and scratch her itch. Judge Milian asks if it didn't occur to her to turn around and go home. No way. Rachael came for nigger muh dik and she was going to get it, no matter what! She said her nigger was drunk and drugged when he got there, but that didn't deter her, oh no.

She went out to buy ciggies and other shit for them. When she got back, Mr. Lor stripped down buck-nekkid, sat on the bed, and when he got up, Rachael says he left - in her words -"poop" on the sheet. So what? She stayed the night with him anyway. Rachael is not one to let a little shit put her off. She says there was no muh dikkin', just "kissing". Name:  sickemoticons-secret-dirty_210380.jpg
Views: 292
Size:  609 Bytes He says there were several boinkings. That's the only thing that came out of his chiggun hole that I believed.

Sadly, Mr. Lor whose eyes look like two pissholes in the snow says he's a teacher yet says things like "We was" and "She DEFACED me", didn't pay her as he promised. Imagine that. He says some fambly member got batwinged so his way of working through his grief was to "Drown my sorrows" and hook up with a dirty reamed-out mudshark at a sleazy motel. I guess it's the nigger way of overcoming bereavement.

Both of them appeared to be drunk and/or drugged during their appearance here. They were DISGUSTING. What really puzzles me is wondering why Rachael couldn't find a nigger to muh dik her closer to home. Name:  wtf2.gif
Views: 303
Size:  737 Bytes Surely there are plenty of groids in Rochester who would be willing to jump her shop-worn ass?

So ends the sad, star-crossed, romantic tale of mudsharking gone wrong with the shit-stained Romeo and the hard-rode nigger-loving Juliette. Touched my heartstrings, it did.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Anastasia, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why is the shark suing for? BBC turned out to me LBC?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Why is the shark suing for? BBC turned out to me LBC?

The whore wanted 1600$ for the room and her gas to get to this tryst, money for her aggravation and the 100$ she says he stole from her wallet. She got 400$ for airing this filthy laundry to a national audience.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    really puzzles me is wondering why Rachael couldn't find a nigger to muh dik her closer to home. Surely there are plenty of groids in Rochester who would be willing to jump her shop-worn ass?
    So ends the sad, star-crossed, romantic tale of mudsharking gone wrong with the shit-stained Romeo and the hard-rode nigger-loving Juliette. Touched my heartstrings, it did.
    I know Rochester... It was once the Jewel of Western New York as Eastman Kodak had it's corporate headquarters there. Then came the digital age and the ass-wipes in the head offices believed digital photography was a flash in the pan and film was the only true way to take a pic. They got on board very late in the game with a ridiculous docking station contraption which was the only way to download pics from their camera. Also, they had their own compression technology that used lots of space and provided for very shitty pics.

After investing hundreds of millions, I think they sold 6 units lol (or some such low number)

Anyway, Eastman Kodak fell off the face of the earth and with it went Rochester wheere their headquarters were based... whites left en-mass and enter the nigger beasts.... THERE ARE TONS OF NIGGERS IN ROCHESTER... If I had to bet, she's porked most of them and needed fresh radiator hose....

Well written, by the way... A fun read!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cringeworthy!

10. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I've seen lots of dispappointed mudshark love stories lately on the People's Court, - usually when their niggers crash their cars, steal their money, beat them up, and/or don't pay dat chile suppo't - but this one takes the cake for the pure depravity.

This is Rachel, hard-rode, hard-drinking whore who was looking for her heart's desire on FaceSpook Meat Market, a place where dreams can come true. She really, really wanted to rut with a nigger, and after exchanging some romantic texts, complete with pics of muh poosay and muh dik, she choose Mr. Lor, a lightbulb-headed, fugly, drunken buck.

So eager was Rachael for some of what Mr. Lor has that she agreed to drive from Rochester, NY to Binghamton to meet her nigger in a cheap motel. He was going to pay for it but at the last minute texted her that he was too busy to deal with such trivial things and that she should put it on her credit card. Rachael had no problem with that since the nigger told her he'd pay her back. Yeah. .

She sat waiting in the parking lot for 1 1/2 hrs for Mr. Lor to get there and scratch her itch. Judge Milian asks if it didn't occur to her to turn around and go home. No way. Rachael came for nigger muh dik and she was going to get it, no matter what! She said her nigger was drunk and drugged when he got there, but that didn't deter her, oh no.

She went out to buy ciggies and other shit for them. When she got back, Mr. Lor stripped down buck-nekkid, sat on the bed, and when he got up, Rachael says he left - in her words -"poop" on the sheet. So what? She stayed the night with him anyway. Rachael is not one to let a little shit put her off. She says there was no muh dikkin', just "kissing". Name:  sickemoticons-secret-dirty_210380.jpg
Size:  609 Bytes He says there were several boinkings. That's the only thing that came out of his chiggun hole that I believed.

Sadly, Mr. Lor whose eyes look like two pissholes in the snow says he's a teacher yet says things like "We was" and "She DEFACED me", didn't pay her as he promised. Imagine that. He says some fambly member got batwinged so his way of working through his grief was to "Drown my sorrows" and hook up with a dirty reamed-out mudshark at a sleazy motel. I guess it's the nigger way of overcoming bereavement.

Both of them appeared to be drunk and/or drugged during their appearance here. They were DISGUSTING. What really puzzles me is wondering why Rachael couldn't find a nigger to muh dik her closer to home. Name:  wtf2.gif
Size:  737 Bytes Surely there are plenty of groids in Rochester who would be willing to jump her shop-worn ass?

Nigger buck is a shit-skinned, male version of Amber "Turd!!"

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

Probably greased that nigger dome up and slid right in that wallowed out snatch.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    She went out to buy ciggies and other shit for them. When she got back, Mr. Lor stripped down buck-nekkid, sat on the bed, and when he got up, Rachael says he left - in her words -"poop" on the sheet. So what? She stayed the night with him anyway.
    Hmmm....a shitstain leaving a shit stain....who'da thunk it? The fact that the reamed out mudshark still spent the night with the monkey says all there is to say about YT wimminz who fuck niggers.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

16. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eyes, looking like two pissholes in the snow ?
    I'm stealing that one, 'Diva....

Name:	Thar She Blows !.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	21222

18. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    Eyes, looking like two pissholes in the snow ?
    I'm stealing that one, 'Diva....

Name:	Thar She Blows !.jpeg 
Views:	30 
Size:	128.4 KB 
ID:	21222

Hahaha! That pic reminds me of the heroic, iconic scene of Captain Cizzums hunting down the Great Black Landwhale.

20. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Probably greased that nigger dome up and slid right in that wallowed out snatch.
    That's funny as hell!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

22. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post