Close

Likes Likes:  110

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because Haiti is literally founded on the genocide of White people, I feel nothing but happiness every time Haitian nigger vermin are killed by earthquakes, hurricanes, disease, starvation, or other Haitian niggers. Everyone knows what useless, subhuman trash that vile subhuman race is. Even other niggers, like Dominicoons, hate Haitians and build walls to keep them out.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every White needs to study the Haitian slave revolt.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Every White needs to study the Haitian slave revolt.
    Could not agree more. The question becomes where to find material that acurately relays the horror inflicted on Humans by the nigger beasts... Fully 75,000 humans were murdered by the niggers while fully 350,000 sub-human, murdering apes were dispatched. Wiki refers to the niggers as 'soldiers' and claims only 5000 at most were murdered. Worse, the VERY FIRST paragraph on WikiFraud justifies the murders and rapes and portrays the murdering nigger swarms as similar to the American Revolutionaries.

This is how WikiFRAUD... STARTS their article on this genocide of whites (The following is a description BY A NIGGER of what Whites did to the Slaves who, by the way, were making them rich and is a justification for their genocide - Such treatment of blacks by Whites, of course, never happened):

"
    Have they not hung up men with heads downward, drowned them in sacks, crucified them on planks, buried them alive, crushed them in mortars? Have they not forced them to consume faeces? And, having flayed them with the lash, have they not cast them alive to be devoured by worms, or onto anthills, or lashed them to stakes in the swamp to be devoured by mosquitoes? Have they not thrown them into boiling cauldrons of cane syrup? Have they not put men and women inside barrels studded with spikes and rolled them down mountainsides into the abyss? Have they not consigned these miserable blacks to man eating-dogs until the latter, sated by human flesh, left the mangled victims to be finished off with bayonet and poniard?[10]

An outright justification of one of the most horrific examples of genocide in the modern era. And you can be sure it was some cuck, liberal White who made that entry.

American Rennessance tells the true story:

""The murder of the whites in detail began at Port-au-Prince in the first days of January [1805], but on the 17th and 18th of March they were finished off en masse. All, without exception, have been massacred, down to the very women and children . . . A young mulatto named Fifi Pariset ranged the town like a madman searching the houses to kill the little children. Many of the men and women were hewn down by sappers, who hacked off their arms and smashed in their chests. Some were poniarded, others mutilated, others ‘passed on the bayonet,’ others disemboweled with knives or sabers, still others stuck like pigs. At the beginning a great number were drowned. The same general massacre has taken place all over the colony, and as I write you these lines I believe there are not twenty whites still alive-and these not for long.""

This 'Jewel of the Caribbean' has turned into a gigantic open sewer.. Also from AmRen:

"Haiti is a nation of eight million people packed into an area the size of Maryland. The illiteracy rate is 60 percent, the unemployment rate 65 percent, and the average per capita annual income is estimated at $225 — the lowest in the hemisphere and less than one tenth the Latin America/Caribbean average. The United Nations says 60 percent of the population is sexually active by age 12 and the average number of births per woman is 4.8-the highest in the hemisphere. The population is expected to double to 16 million by 2030, and Haiti’s overpopulation is ravaging the environment. At the turn of the century it still had half of its original forests, but today only 1.5 percent are left. Most Haitians depend on firewood for fuel. Every year American relief workers plant six million saplings but Haitians cut down 25-30 million trees, causing the erosion of 15,000 acres of farmland. As a result, 25 of Haiti’s 30 watersheds are essentially denuded. Haiti must import 60 percent of its food, and is teeming with poor, diseased, desperate people eager to come to America. Only the US Coast Guard prevents the nation from moving en masse to Florida. It was not always like this in the land once called “the gem of the West Indies.”"

Of course, our students will never hear such truths... Only that the proud and noble black man rose up against his oppressors...

As a teacher, I am outraged at such lies. Wiki claims the following:

"By the end of April 1804, some 3,000 to 5,000 people had been killed[25]
    and the white Haitians were practically eradicated,"

50,000 Whites were brutally murdered. Children tortured to death in front of their mothers. Mothers.... Raped until death.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one seemed to have caught this: While shattering the pedo-nigger's head , the murderer casually picks up a piece of skull and puts it in his mouth.

The definition of savagery... These simians are stealing oxygen and should simply cease to exist.

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    No one seemed to have caught this: While shattering the pedo-nigger's head , the murderer casually picks up a piece of skull and puts it in his mouth.

The definition of savagery... These simians are stealing oxygen and should simply cease to exist.
    I saw it. Wasn't surprised.....

6. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

I saw it. Just chalked up to TNB
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

8. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Could not agree more. The question becomes where to find material that acurately relays the horror inflicted on Humans by the nigger beasts... Fully 75,000 humans were murdered by the niggers while fully 350,000 sub-human, murdering apes were dispatched. Wiki refers to the niggers as 'soldiers' and claims only 5000 at most were murdered. Worse, the VERY FIRST paragraph on WikiFraud justifies the murders and rapes and portrays the murdering nigger swarms as similar to the American Revolutionaries.

This is how WikiFRAUD... STARTS their article on this genocide of whites (The following is a description BY A NIGGER of what Whites did to the Slaves who, by the way, were making them rich and is a justification for their genocide - Such treatment of blacks by Whites, of course, never happened):

"
    Have they not hung up men with heads downward, drowned them in sacks, crucified them on planks, buried them alive, crushed them in mortars? Have they not forced them to consume faeces? And, having flayed them with the lash, have they not cast them alive to be devoured by worms, or onto anthills, or lashed them to stakes in the swamp to be devoured by mosquitoes? Have they not thrown them into boiling cauldrons of cane syrup? Have they not put men and women inside barrels studded with spikes and rolled them down mountainsides into the abyss? Have they not consigned these miserable blacks to man eating-dogs until the latter, sated by human flesh, left the mangled victims to be finished off with bayonet and poniard?[10]

An outright justification of one of the most horrific examples of genocide in the modern era. And you can be sure it was some cuck, liberal White who made that entry.

American Rennessance tells the true story:

""The murder of the whites in detail began at Port-au-Prince in the first days of January [1805], but on the 17th and 18th of March they were finished off en masse. All, without exception, have been massacred, down to the very women and children . . . A young mulatto named Fifi Pariset ranged the town like a madman searching the houses to kill the little children. Many of the men and women were hewn down by sappers, who hacked off their arms and smashed in their chests. Some were poniarded, others mutilated, others ‘passed on the bayonet,’ others disemboweled with knives or sabers, still others stuck like pigs. At the beginning a great number were drowned. The same general massacre has taken place all over the colony, and as I write you these lines I believe there are not twenty whites still alive-and these not for long.""

This 'Jewel of the Caribbean' has turned into a gigantic open sewer.. Also from AmRen:

"Haiti is a nation of eight million people packed into an area the size of Maryland. The illiteracy rate is 60 percent, the unemployment rate 65 percent, and the average per capita annual income is estimated at $225 — the lowest in the hemisphere and less than one tenth the Latin America/Caribbean average. The United Nations says 60 percent of the population is sexually active by age 12 and the average number of births per woman is 4.8-the highest in the hemisphere. The population is expected to double to 16 million by 2030, and Haiti’s overpopulation is ravaging the environment. At the turn of the century it still had half of its original forests, but today only 1.5 percent are left. Most Haitians depend on firewood for fuel. Every year American relief workers plant six million saplings but Haitians cut down 25-30 million trees, causing the erosion of 15,000 acres of farmland. As a result, 25 of Haiti’s 30 watersheds are essentially denuded. Haiti must import 60 percent of its food, and is teeming with poor, diseased, desperate people eager to come to America. Only the US Coast Guard prevents the nation from moving en masse to Florida. It was not always like this in the land once called “the gem of the West Indies.”"

Of course, our students will never hear such truths... Only that the proud and noble black man rose up against his oppressors...

As a teacher, I am outraged at such lies. Wiki claims the following:

"By the end of April 1804, some 3,000 to 5,000 people had been killed[25]
    and the white Haitians were practically eradicated,"

50,000 Whites were brutally murdered. Children tortured to death in front of their mothers. Mothers.... Raped until death.

Funny that few here "liked" this post. This is what America is tending towards.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Funny that few here "liked" this post. This is what America is tending towards.
    I write of very disturbing things here... I identify the trends that are unraveling the very fabric of this nation - or, at least I think I do. I also may be a bit 'wordy' in my entries... But I try to convey what's going on. What I can't do is point the direction necessary to reverse this trend - - It is violent in the extreme and as I see it, the only alternative to save this nation. That will get me banned.. And I like it here.

11. Likes Nig Zero, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I write of very disturbing things here... I identify the trends that are unraveling the very fabric of this nation - or, at least I think I do. I also may be a bit 'wordy' in my entries... But I try to convey what's going on. What I can't do is point the direction necessary to reverse this trend - - It is violent in the extreme and as I see it, the only alternative to save this nation. That will get me banned.. And I like it here.

You and haywood balance each other out.

13. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    You and haywood balance each other out.
    I always look forward to Haywood's posts/comments... Right to the point with no fluff...

15. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuckin' animals...... Did you see that hammer nigger eat that nigger's brains?!

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Fuckin' animals...... Did you see that hammer nigger eat that nigger's brains?!
    Well it is Haiti, I guess he was looking for a change from mud cookies.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I only found this report on what happened.

https://usacrime.com/haiti-rapist-ki...-sledgehammer/

21. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Because Haiti is literally founded on the genocide of White people, I feel nothing but happiness every time Haitian nigger vermin are killed by earthquakes, hurricanes, disease, starvation, or other Haitian niggers. Everyone knows what useless, subhuman trash that vile subhuman race is. Even other niggers, like Dominicoons, hate Haitians and build walls to keep them out.
    Tru Dat!! I've been to the D.R. several times, once on vacation and the other times on bidnezz trips and the Dominicans HATE haiticoons!! EVEN dominicoons HATE haiticoons!! The Dominican Republic is ONLY 11% White, but fortunately that small percentage of the population of White Spanish descent governs the country. It's 76 % mixaloid (nigger-Spanish) hybrids and 13% pure simian nigger. The White Dominicans aren't too fond of the "spiggers" and even the pure PRIMATE dominicoons hate haiticoons!! Go figure!!

23. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat!! I've been to the D.R. several times, once on vacation and the other times on bidnezz trips and the Dominicans HATE haiticoons!! EVEN dominicoons HATE haiticoons!! The Dominican Republic is ONLY 11% White, but fortunately that small percentage of the population of White Spanish descent governs the country. It's 76 % mixaloid (nigger-Spanish) hybrids and 13% pure simian nigger. The White Dominicans aren't too fond of the "spiggers" and even the pure PRIMATE dominicoons hate haiticoons!! Go figure!!
    Werd. They do their best to keep the Hayshees out. OTOH, where on the planet will you find any population that would not hate and despise filthy, feral Hayshees? They bear no resemblance to any human, yet our leaders think we should welcome them with open arms. Of course, THEY don't have to see, smell, or deal with any of those sub-simians.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

25. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post