Close

Likes Likes:  110
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 37
  1. #1
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    jenkemfactory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6,426
    Post Thanks / Like

    Hammer time in Haiti, bigger nigger hammers smaller nigger's coconut to pulp

    Yoyo nigga, stop! Hammer time! Niggah be a big fan of MC Hammer!
    Bigger nigger hammers smaller nigger's coconut to a pulp.
    Damn! Nigger coconut is hard! Nigga used a sledge hammer and it held it with two paws.

    https://www.kaotic.com/video/0596dfb3_20221016205932_t

  2. Likes Nig Zero, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
  3. #2
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Nig Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    442
    Post Thanks / Like
    Damn that is funny....coming to your community soon.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

  4. #3
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Yoyo nigga, stop! Hammer time! Niggah be a big fan of MC Hammer!
    Bigger nigger hammers smaller nigger's coconut to a pulp.
    Damn! Nigger coconut is hard! Nigga used a sledge hammer and it held it with two paws.

    https://www.kaotic.com/video/0596dfb3_20221016205932_t
    Yep, they are JUST like us!!

  5. #4
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    5,332
    Post Thanks / Like
    And we're allowing Haitians to come here as illegals? That nigger nest ought to be nuked out of existence! Human beings don't act like this. Animals don't. Only niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  6. #5
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    7,109
    Post Thanks / Like
    They sure are brutal animals! But,that is just deserts for a pedo!

  7. #6
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    And we're allowing Haitians to come here as illegals? That nigger nest ought to be nuked out of existence! Human beings don't act like this. Animals don't. Only niggers.
    That's one reason why I left South Florida. It's INFESTED with haiticoons!! Also LIBTARDS!! North Florida is WAY more CONSERVATIVE and monkey shines aren't tolerated!!

  8. Likes Kagman, jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
  9. #7
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Even the up-armored nigger skull is no match when confronted with a 2 pound persuader - every toolbox needs one!. That filthy reprobate was certainly convinced to leave little shitlets alone... But, really, how can they blame it?? The nation of niggers that is HayShee rose up in the early 1800's and murdered every White on the island... but not before raping every White woman and child to death, sometimes taking months to do so.

    Also worthy of note is the casualness with which that chimp dashed the pedo-nigger's brains out. Like taking the dog for a walk

    They are born to such behavior like a bird-dog.... They simply can't help themselves.


    Name:  haiti-rebellion-e1644433104149.jpeg
Views: 286
Size:  77.9 KB

  10. #8
    Trustee
    Sergeant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    2,824
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Even the up-armored nigger skull is no match when confronted with a 2 pound persuader - every toolbox needs one!. That filthy reprobate was certainly convinced to leave little shitlets alone... But, really, how can they blame it?? The nation of niggers that is HayShee rose up in the early 1800's and murdered every White on the island... but not before raping every White woman and child to death, sometimes taking months to do so.

    Also worthy of note is the casualness with which that chimp dashed the pedo-nigger's brains out. Like taking the dog for a walk

    They are born to such behavior like a bird-dog.... They simply can't help themselves.


    Name:  haiti-rebellion-e1644433104149.jpeg
Views: 286
Size:  77.9 KB
    This is what the entire world will look like in a century or two due to nigger coddling. Liberals and niggers whine all day about how niggers are treated in the US but they literally bash each other’s skulls in elsewhere. This nigger probably stole a apple or something ridiculous. Yea niggers, you have it real bad in whitey land.

  11. #9
    Chimpout Member
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Anastasia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2021
    Posts
    1,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because Haiti is literally founded on the genocide of White people, I feel nothing but happiness every time Haitian nigger vermin are killed by earthquakes, hurricanes, disease, starvation, or other Haitian niggers. Everyone knows what useless, subhuman trash that vile subhuman race is. Even other niggers, like Dominicoons, hate Haitians and build walls to keep them out.

  12. #10
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Nig Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    442
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every White needs to study the Haitian slave revolt.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

  13. #11
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Nig Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    442
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    And we're allowing Haitians to come here as illegals? That nigger nest ought to be nuked out of existence! Human beings don't act like this. Animals don't. Only niggers.
    You've got my vote!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

  14. Likes Ignatow, jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
  15. #12
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Every White needs to study the Haitian slave revolt.
    Could not agree more. The question becomes where to find material that acurately relays the horror inflicted on Humans by the nigger beasts... Fully 75,000 humans were murdered by the niggers while fully 350,000 sub-human, murdering apes were dispatched. Wiki refers to the niggers as 'soldiers' and claims only 5000 at most were murdered. Worse, the VERY FIRST paragraph on WikiFraud justifies the murders and rapes and portrays the murdering nigger swarms as similar to the American Revolutionaries.

    This is how WikiFRAUD... STARTS their article on this genocide of whites (The following is a description BY A NIGGER of what Whites did to the Slaves who, by the way, were making them rich and is a justification for their genocide - Such treatment of blacks by Whites, of course, never happened):

    "
    Have they not hung up men with heads downward, drowned them in sacks, crucified them on planks, buried them alive, crushed them in mortars? Have they not forced them to consume faeces? And, having flayed them with the lash, have they not cast them alive to be devoured by worms, or onto anthills, or lashed them to stakes in the swamp to be devoured by mosquitoes? Have they not thrown them into boiling cauldrons of cane syrup? Have they not put men and women inside barrels studded with spikes and rolled them down mountainsides into the abyss? Have they not consigned these miserable blacks to man eating-dogs until the latter, sated by human flesh, left the mangled victims to be finished off with bayonet and poniard?[10]

    An outright justification of one of the most horrific examples of genocide in the modern era. And you can be sure it was some cuck, liberal White who made that entry.

    American Rennessance tells the true story:


    ""The murder of the whites in detail began at Port-au-Prince in the first days of January [1805], but on the 17th and 18th of March they were finished off en masse. All, without exception, have been massacred, down to the very women and children . . . A young mulatto named Fifi Pariset ranged the town like a madman searching the houses to kill the little children. Many of the men and women were hewn down by sappers, who hacked off their arms and smashed in their chests. Some were poniarded, others mutilated, others ‘passed on the bayonet,’ others disemboweled with knives or sabers, still others stuck like pigs. At the beginning a great number were drowned. The same general massacre has taken place all over the colony, and as I write you these lines I believe there are not twenty whites still alive-and these not for long.""

    This 'Jewel of the Caribbean' has turned into a gigantic open sewer.. Also from AmRen:

    "Haiti is a nation of eight million people packed into an area the size of Maryland. The illiteracy rate is 60 percent, the unemployment rate 65 percent, and the average per capita annual income is estimated at $225 — the lowest in the hemisphere and less than one tenth the Latin America/Caribbean average. The United Nations says 60 percent of the population is sexually active by age 12 and the average number of births per woman is 4.8-the highest in the hemisphere. The population is expected to double to 16 million by 2030, and Haiti’s overpopulation is ravaging the environment. At the turn of the century it still had half of its original forests, but today only 1.5 percent are left. Most Haitians depend on firewood for fuel. Every year American relief workers plant six million saplings but Haitians cut down 25-30 million trees, causing the erosion of 15,000 acres of farmland. As a result, 25 of Haiti’s 30 watersheds are essentially denuded. Haiti must import 60 percent of its food, and is teeming with poor, diseased, desperate people eager to come to America. Only the US Coast Guard prevents the nation from moving en masse to Florida. It was not always like this in the land once called “the gem of the West Indies.”"


    Of course, our students will never hear such truths... Only that the proud and noble black man rose up against his oppressors...

    As a teacher, I am outraged at such lies. Wiki claims the following:

    "By the end of April 1804, some 3,000 to 5,000 people had been killed[25]
    and the white Haitians were practically eradicated,"


    50,000 Whites were brutally murdered. Children tortured to death in front of their mothers. Mothers.... Raped until death.



  16. #13
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one seemed to have caught this: While shattering the pedo-nigger's head , the murderer casually picks up a piece of skull and puts it in his mouth.

    The definition of savagery... These simians are stealing oxygen and should simply cease to exist.

  17. #14
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Nig Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    442
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    That's one reason why I left South Florida. It's INFESTED with haiticoons!! Also LIBTARDS!! North Florida is WAY more CONSERVATIVE and monkey shines aren't tolerated!!
    Too bad the Conservatives in North Florida did not "conserve" South Florida. Is this the Grand Strategy of Conservatives? "Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back. DIe of old age."?
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

  18. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
  19. #15
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Too bad the Conservatives in North Florida did not "conserve" South Florida. Is this the Grand Strategy of Conservatives? "Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back. DIe of old age."?
    It is DEFINITELY something we should do!!

  20. Likes jenkemfactory, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
  21. #16
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Nig Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    442
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    It is DEFINITELY something we should do!!
    LOL, which option? Give up territory or die? or both? Conservatism is by definition a passive strategy.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

  22. Likes jenkemfactory, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
  23. #17
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    9,430
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    LOL, which option? Give up territory or die? or both? Conservatism is by definition a passive strategy.
    So, what alternative do you propose?

  24. Likes jenkemfactory, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
  25. #18
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Nig Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    442
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    So, what alternative do you propose?
    Well I could complain about all the "social experiments" that have destroyed America, or we could just go back to how our Founding Fathers originally envisioned America.

    Like this....

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	congress.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	317.5 KB 
ID:	21202

    3...2...1...

    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

  26. #19
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Nig Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Posts
    442
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Could not agree more. The question becomes where to find material that acurately relays the horror inflicted on Humans by the nigger beasts... Fully 75,000 humans were murdered by the niggers while fully 350,000 sub-human, murdering apes were dispatched. Wiki refers to the niggers as 'soldiers' and claims only 5000 at most were murdered. Worse, the VERY FIRST paragraph on WikiFraud justifies the murders and rapes and portrays the murdering nigger swarms as similar to the American Revolutionaries.

    This is how WikiFRAUD... STARTS their article on this genocide of whites (The following is a description BY A NIGGER of what Whites did to the Slaves who, by the way, were making them rich and is a justification for their genocide - Such treatment of blacks by Whites, of course, never happened):

    "
    Have they not hung up men with heads downward, drowned them in sacks, crucified them on planks, buried them alive, crushed them in mortars? Have they not forced them to consume faeces? And, having flayed them with the lash, have they not cast them alive to be devoured by worms, or onto anthills, or lashed them to stakes in the swamp to be devoured by mosquitoes? Have they not thrown them into boiling cauldrons of cane syrup? Have they not put men and women inside barrels studded with spikes and rolled them down mountainsides into the abyss? Have they not consigned these miserable blacks to man eating-dogs until the latter, sated by human flesh, left the mangled victims to be finished off with bayonet and poniard?[10]

    An outright justification of one of the most horrific examples of genocide in the modern era. And you can be sure it was some cuck, liberal White who made that entry.

    American Rennessance tells the true story:


    ""The murder of the whites in detail began at Port-au-Prince in the first days of January [1805], but on the 17th and 18th of March they were finished off en masse. All, without exception, have been massacred, down to the very women and children . . . A young mulatto named Fifi Pariset ranged the town like a madman searching the houses to kill the little children. Many of the men and women were hewn down by sappers, who hacked off their arms and smashed in their chests. Some were poniarded, others mutilated, others ‘passed on the bayonet,’ others disemboweled with knives or sabers, still others stuck like pigs. At the beginning a great number were drowned. The same general massacre has taken place all over the colony, and as I write you these lines I believe there are not twenty whites still alive-and these not for long.""

    This 'Jewel of the Caribbean' has turned into a gigantic open sewer.. Also from AmRen:

    "Haiti is a nation of eight million people packed into an area the size of Maryland. The illiteracy rate is 60 percent, the unemployment rate 65 percent, and the average per capita annual income is estimated at $225 — the lowest in the hemisphere and less than one tenth the Latin America/Caribbean average. The United Nations says 60 percent of the population is sexually active by age 12 and the average number of births per woman is 4.8-the highest in the hemisphere. The population is expected to double to 16 million by 2030, and Haiti’s overpopulation is ravaging the environment. At the turn of the century it still had half of its original forests, but today only 1.5 percent are left. Most Haitians depend on firewood for fuel. Every year American relief workers plant six million saplings but Haitians cut down 25-30 million trees, causing the erosion of 15,000 acres of farmland. As a result, 25 of Haiti’s 30 watersheds are essentially denuded. Haiti must import 60 percent of its food, and is teeming with poor, diseased, desperate people eager to come to America. Only the US Coast Guard prevents the nation from moving en masse to Florida. It was not always like this in the land once called “the gem of the West Indies.”"


    Of course, our students will never hear such truths... Only that the proud and noble black man rose up against his oppressors...

    As a teacher, I am outraged at such lies. Wiki claims the following:

    "By the end of April 1804, some 3,000 to 5,000 people had been killed[25]
    and the white Haitians were practically eradicated,"


    50,000 Whites were brutally murdered. Children tortured to death in front of their mothers. Mothers.... Raped until death.


    Funny that few here "liked" this post. This is what America is tending towards.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

  27. #20
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Kagman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2022
    Location
    America
    Posts
    1,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Funny that few here "liked" this post. This is what America is tending towards.
    I write of very disturbing things here... I identify the trends that are unraveling the very fabric of this nation - or, at least I think I do. I also may be a bit 'wordy' in my entries... But I try to convey what's going on. What I can't do is point the direction necessary to reverse this trend - - It is violent in the extreme and as I see it, the only alternative to save this nation. That will get me banned.. And I like it here.

  28. Likes Nig Zero, Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •