Close

Likes Likes:  110
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I write of very disturbing things here... I identify the trends that are unraveling the very fabric of this nation - or, at least I think I do. I also may be a bit 'wordy' in my entries... But I try to convey what's going on. What I can't do is point the direction necessary to reverse this trend - - It is violent in the extreme and as I see it, the only alternative to save this nation. That will get me banned.. And I like it here.

You and haywood balance each other out.

2. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    You and haywood balance each other out.
    I always look forward to Haywood's posts/comments... Right to the point with no fluff...

4. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I always look forward to Haywood's posts/comments... Right to the point with no fluff...
    wurd!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nig Zero View Post
    Too bad the Conservatives in North Florida did not "conserve" South Florida. Is this the Grand Strategy of Conservatives? "Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back, Conserve and fall back. DIe of old age."?
    I agree. Look at what happens every time Conservatives raise an issue - I give you January 6th protest. Hundreds in solitary confinement for stating the truth about the theft of a presidential election.

You put "conserve'' in quotes. We no longer have a choice but to define it using the same outrageous tactics the vermin left uses against us - only multiplied 10 fold. My god... Those speaking out at school board meetings are being arrested.

We have but one answer to this........

8. Likes Nig Zero, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuckin' animals...... Did you see that hammer nigger eat that nigger's brains?!

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one seemed to have caught this: While shattering the pedo-nigger's head , the murderer casually picks up a piece of skull and puts it in his mouth.

The definition of savagery... These simians are stealing oxygen and should simply cease to exist.
    I saw it. Wasn't surprised.....

12. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I LIKE yours as well, Kagman!!

14. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Because Haiti is literally founded on the genocide of White people, I feel nothing but happiness every time Haitian nigger vermin are killed by earthquakes, hurricanes, disease, starvation, or other Haitian niggers. Everyone knows what useless, subhuman trash that vile subhuman race is. Even other niggers, like Dominicoons, hate Haitians and build walls to keep them out.
    Tru Dat!! I've been to the D.R. several times, once on vacation and the other times on bidnezz trips and the Dominicans HATE haiticoons!! EVEN dominicoons HATE haiticoons!! The Dominican Republic is ONLY 11% White, but fortunately that small percentage of the population of White Spanish descent governs the country. It's 76 % mixaloid (nigger-Spanish) hybrids and 13% pure simian nigger. The White Dominicans aren't too fond of the "spiggers" and even the pure PRIMATE dominicoons hate haiticoons!! Go figure!!

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Anastasia, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I LIKE yours as well, Kagman!!
    I was wondering when you were going to find that! Thanks! Bash on, brother NIGGER HATER!

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was wondering when you were going to find that! Thanks! Bash on, brother NIGGER HATER!
    I WILL my brother!! Now that the Twitter Bird has been freed, I will BASH niggers on there as well!! I'm sure that Elon doesn't give a SHIT!!

20. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I agree. Look at what happens every time Conservatives raise an issue - I give you January 6th protest. Hundreds in solitary confinement for stating the truth about the theft of a presidential election.

You put "conserve'' in quotes. We no longer have a choice but to define it using the same outrageous tactics the vermin left uses against us - only multiplied 10 fold. My god... Those speaking out at school board meetings are being arrested.

We have but one answer to this........
    If I were well off and in no longer in need of employment, I would openly bash niggers all day right to their damn faces. The answer is of course…civil war. I have a better answer. We ship 100k niggers to each and every country that claims to love them. We give those niggers 100k in “reparations” because we are so nice and we part ways with the evil, pubic haired nigger beasts forever. None are ever allowed in the country again. We would all watch in marvel as the crime rate plummeted and all of ourlives made 100 times easier.
    Imagine a country without niggers. Never having to see one again would be incredible. We wouldn’t need 75% of the police force we have now. We could drive through parking lots without the bastards dragging their hind paws across the lot as slow as possible just to inconvenience you. We would never have to see fat, half naked nigger sows with their utters and massive fat asses hanging out. I could name thousands of advantages to this.

22. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Ignatow liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    ....We could drive through parking lots without the bastards dragging their hind paws across the lot as slow as possible just to inconvenience you. We would never have to see fat, half naked nigger sows with their utters and massive fat asses hanging out. I could name thousands of advantages to this.
    Funny you mentioned that. In the small, Upstate New York city where I live, we are in the midst of a nigger invasion. You can see it in the census numbers from 2010 to 2020... Under 1 percent to close to 5 percent. It's now taking off with niggers showing up everywhere. Anyway, my wife grew up in a nigger free community and never really understood why I despise the beasts. We were driving in a WalMart parking lot here with 3 filthy, disgusting niggers...a buck and 2 spandex covered, fat sows in front of us... They just strolled SLOWLY right down the middle of the driving lane. Behind us, cars were honking... Still, the filthy niggers refused to either speed up or just move to the side... We had to wait for them. I looked at my wife and said... 'Now you understand... just a little'. She was wide-eyed with disbelief.. 'Why are they doing that' she said, gesturing towards the foul creatures.. I said: 'this is nothing... you wait...'

So fucking arrogant... So fucking worthless... By Jesus, I truly despise them!

Oh yeah... No murders in over 3 years here..... And look what turns up the local news as just ape-rested for the murder of a woman here... A Burner, I suspect...

Just look into these dead, nigger eyes, It's like staring into the eyes of a bluefish for all the humanity they contain........ 3 years without a murder and, just by coincidence.... A nigger... They're not a fucking plague, really... they're just like us....

Name:  image (25).png
Views: 78
Size:  388.6 KB
    Last edited by Kagman; 10-31-2022 at 03:47 AM.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Funny you mentioned that. In the small, Upstate New York city where I live, we are in the midst of a nigger invasion. You can see it in the census numbers from 2010 to 2020... Under 1 percent to close to 5 percent. It's now taking off with niggers showing up everywhere. Anyway, my wife grew up in a nigger free community and never really understood why I despise the beasts. We were driving in a WalMart parking lot here with 3 filthy, disgusting niggers...a buck and 2 spandex covered, fat sows in front of us... They just strolled SLOWLY right down the middle of the driving lane. Behind us, cars were honking... Still, the filthy niggers refused to either speed up or just move to the side... We had to wait for them. I looked at my wife and said... 'Now you understand... just a little'. She was wide-eyed with disbelief.. 'Why are they doing that' she said, gesturing towards the foul creatures.. I said: 'this is nothing... you wait...'

So fucking arrogant... So fucking worthless... By Jesus, I truly despise them!

Oh yeah... No murders in over 3 years here..... And look what turns up the local news as just ape-rested for the murder of a woman here... A Burner, I suspect...

Just look into these dead, nigger eyes, It's like staring into the eyes of a bluefish for all the humanity they contain........ 3 years without a murder and, just by coincidence.... A nigger... They're not a fucking plague, really... they're just like us....

Name:  image (25).png
Views: 78
Size:  388.6 KB
    Yup, I have had to wait on niggers many times. They do it on purpose to inconvenience whitey, plus they’re in no hurry. They don’t ever have anywhere to be.
    That sucks about your town. 5% is probably about the percentage my town is as well. Rest assured, anywhere they see whitey thriving without their presence, they will show up to ruin it. My son says the black kids at his school all ride the sam bus. We figured out the reason is because they all live in the one section of apartments we have in town. Apartments are nigger magnets.

26. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Fuckin' animals...... Did you see that hammer nigger eat that nigger's brains?!
    Well it is Haiti, I guess he was looking for a change from mud cookies.

28. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Tru Dat!! I've been to the D.R. several times, once on vacation and the other times on bidnezz trips and the Dominicans HATE haiticoons!! EVEN dominicoons HATE haiticoons!! The Dominican Republic is ONLY 11% White, but fortunately that small percentage of the population of White Spanish descent governs the country. It's 76 % mixaloid (nigger-Spanish) hybrids and 13% pure simian nigger. The White Dominicans aren't too fond of the "spiggers" and even the pure PRIMATE dominicoons hate haiticoons!! Go figure!!
    Werd. They do their best to keep the Hayshees out. OTOH, where on the planet will you find any population that would not hate and despise filthy, feral Hayshees? They bear no resemblance to any human, yet our leaders think we should welcome them with open arms. Of course, THEY don't have to see, smell, or deal with any of those sub-simians.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

30. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I only found this report on what happened.

https://usacrime.com/haiti-rapist-ki...-sledgehammer/

32. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No one seemed to have caught this: While shattering the pedo-nigger's head , the murderer casually picks up a piece of skull and puts it in his mouth.

The definition of savagery... These simians are stealing oxygen and should simply cease to exist.

I saw it. Just chalked up to TNB
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

34. Likes Kagman liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12