Close

Likes Likes:  8
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

You caught me so you should let me go now!

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...2885447/?amp=1

nigger commits armed robbery, demands to be released like they're going our for drinks and a laugh after.

"While sitting handcuffed in the back seat of a police car, Francis said, “When are you guys going to take me home? I just took it for my mom for her birthday, but they got their jewelry back so y’all should just let me go,” the report stated."

Deport deport deport deport.

2. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Niggers actually think robbing, looting and general thievery is a legitimate form of making a living. That's why they're shocked and upset when one is issued batwings while "working" at is "job".

4. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    If it happened in Nu Yawk Shitty,they probably wouldn’ve set it free. but only after they bought it a bucket O chiggun and some bling bling fo its mammy!

6. Likes IseDaDiva, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    It should indeed be taken home, take his mom, and return to Africa!
    There, he can steal from/muh dik his fellow nigs whenever he wants.

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    If it happened in Nu Yawk Shitty,they probably wouldn’ve set it free. but only after they bought it a bucket O chiggun and some bling bling fo its mammy!
    Tru Dar!! Thanks to soros funded nigger D.A. alvin bragg!! The new nigger mayor is just as bad as dumblasio was. Put hey, it eats a "plant-based, vegan diet!! Worst of all, that nigger used to be a cop!!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Armed robbery (rhymes with Ahmaud Arbery) should be punished by neck stretching. When the law was not lenient to anyone, it deterred nigger crime, because 90% of all crime are committed by blacks.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Every nigger should be dropped at the nearest pack-and-ship UPS facility, where they can be wrapped up, packaged and sent off to the magical and mystical paradise of Wakanda. I don't think the nigs will ever be truly at ease until they can grow and prosper without the wicked white man holding them back.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !