Close

Likes Likes:  50
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Every mudshark I have met is bitchy

I notice mudsharks are very bitchy towards me. On more than one occasion, I have met a girl and later found out that she's mudsharking. The girl (whether it's an acquaintance, coworker, classmate when I was in school, etc) was always a bitch.
    Every mudshark I have met is a bitch. Now, before any lurker says "then it's you!"....nope. In public I'm pretty agreeable, and people say so. Yet, I have a certain aura that mudsharks don't like. I don't care, and good riddance, but I found this observation interesting.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Human guys won't put up with them. There's a pattern there. Bucks just knock them around and muh dikk them.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It isn't you at all. Mudsharks start exhibiting nigger behavior. It's an infection of the mind. Even observing them from a distance, they all, to the last, have this foul attitude about them. It's what you get when a former human shows nigger levels of entitlement and attitude.
    The only good coal burner runs on steel rails.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    It isn't you at all. Mudsharks start exhibiting nigger behavior. It's an infection of the mind. Even observing them from a distance, they all, to the last, have this foul attitude about them. It's what you get when a former human shows nigger levels of entitlement and attitude.
    I've noticed the SAME thing!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's not hate... It's insecurity. The Shark knows it should associate with humans... She's projecting the disgust she has for herself on to you.... Take it as a compliment.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a well-known psychological issue. Mudsharks are constantly verbally and physically abused by their pet niggers and are full of anger because of it, but because of their pro-nigger brainwashing refuse to take their anger out on the proper target, so they take it out on White people instead.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by nigfreewisconsin View Post
    That's my take. It's like they're trying to out-sow nigger sows, right down to battling in the street and using filthy nigger "ebonics" . Watching some dreadlocked, surly, obese mudshark squawking "I ain't trippin'!" is pretty disgusting. Actual sows can't be blamed too much for their abominable, savage behavior as it's in their sub-simian DNA, but mudsharks actually choose to live and act this way.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Coal chutes know that no honorable honky male would ever consider them even if they decide to stop riding the Blacksnake. They are pissed at their own stupidity and project it onto others.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudsharks have a mental illness.Which is why they desire the undesirable in the first place!

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Coal chutes know that no honorable honky male would ever consider them even if they decide to stop riding the Blacksnake. They are pissed at their own stupidity and project it onto others.
    Once you go black...you're not welcome back!
    Once you go black...you're a single mom.
    Once you go black...you got da AIDS!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The biggest insult one can do to their parents, race, and species: be in any relationship with a negro. For there are NO good negroes. Not even magic ones.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Coal Chutes
    I have also noticed this, the nigger never drives either. I suppose those sharks are drug addicts.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

13. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's because mudsharks turn into niggers the second they start mating with them. It's inevitable. Not your fault.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Coal Chutes!!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Coal Chutes!!!
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post