Close

Likes Likes:  31

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Are they gonna sue everyone for thoughts now. Even liberals know why this nigger died although they will never admit it. I guess I should be sued as well because that nigger died of an overdose.
    They already are. Look at what they did to Alex Jones. To be clear, I'm not a fan of his and I don't believe in most of the stuff he believes in, including the Sandy Hook conspiracy (I think it was a real shooting that was just gleefully exploited by the gun control activists), but the bullshit kangaroo court judgement against him simply because he questioned the narrative sets an extremely dangerous, evil, and fascist precedent that is guaranteed to be used again on anyone who calls out globohomo and their fake news. The next victim of this may well be someone who states the basic but denied truth that nigger Floyd died of a drug overdose and therefore died of his own TNB. The globalist scum now have the power to put dissidents in prison for life without a real trial by issuing in civil court huge judgements against them that they can't pay, so the targets will be locked up until they can pay up, which of course will be never.

First they came for Alex Jones...

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    They already are. Look at what they did to Alex Jones. To be clear, I'm not a fan of his and I don't believe in most of the stuff he believes in, including the Sandy Hook conspiracy (I think it was a real shooting that was just gleefully exploited by the gun control activists), but the bullshit kangaroo court judgement against him simply because he questioned the narrative sets an extremely dangerous, evil, and fascist precedent that is guaranteed to be used again on anyone who calls out globohomo and their fake news. The next victim of this may well be someone who states the basic but denied truth that nigger Floyd died of a drug overdose and therefore died of his own TNB. The globalist scum now have the power to put dissidents in prison for life without a real trial by issuing in civil court huge judgements against them that they can't pay, so the targets will be locked up until they can pay up, which of course will be never.

First they came for Alex Jones...
    Remember remember, the 5th of November.

3. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    nigger just making planned waves before launching new album is my suspicion. It's all smoke and nigger mirrors.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah yeah yeah... Say what you want about Koonya... There is an important story here that everyone, especially the filthy, treasonous, self-hating libs bend over backwards trying to deny... And that is the absolutely astounding hatred toward Whites in this country. Especially confounding is that Whites are behind this hate and are, in fact, cheering on their - and our - own demise.

This is clearly some form of group psychosis.

eBay and Amazon will NOT carry any article that says 'White Lives Matter' on it... Take a step back and think on that one!... Go ahead, try it.. Do a search on eBay and see what comes back.... People have lost jobs simply saying that White Lives Matter... Taking such responses literally can only mean one thing.. That the filth foisting this lie believe that our lives DO NOT matter...

Take it to the national level... Biden and his handlers... If our White lives do not matter, why not go ahead and nuke Russia?? Brandon, in his dementia-addled ramblings, have threatened it repeatedly. Hell, the Russians are White, too, and in their view we'll be blessed if the Russkies nuke us back! Hey... Just think how many White lives can be snuffed out if they do that!!! What a blessing, they think.

Keep in mind these are the same people who believe Men can get pregnant and need menstrual products. With such thinking, of course a good nuking will be a positive thing. Such psychosis hobbling the DemonRAT rabble can have grave national consequences...

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post