‘Tried to kill me’: Chicago woman describes encounter with woman accused of dismemberment

A Chicago woman came out Friday to describe an encounter with the woman accused of killing and dismembering her boarding house owner earlier this week.

The woman, who WGN News is not naming, alleges Sandra Kolalou sang to her before trying to kill her.

“She started to sing, ‘I’m a doctor, I can kill you. I’m a doctor, I can help you,” the woman said.

According to police, it happened on Jan. 24 near a North Side condo stairwell. The woman alleges Kolalou knocked her hard to the ground for no reason.

Kolalou is accused of killing and dismembering her boarding house owner, Frances Walker, 69. Walker’s remains were found in the freezer of their boarding house, located in the 5900 block of North Washtenaw.
Her remains were found Monday evening and the gruesome discovery has shaken her neighborhood and church community.

Kolalou has an extensive criminal background with multiple arrests dating back to 2012. She was ordered to be held without bail.
https://wgntv.com/news/chicagocrime/...dismemberment/