Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Muzzie she boon kills and dismembers her landlord and then stuffs the body parts into a freezer

‘Tried to kill me’: Chicago woman describes encounter with woman accused of dismemberment

A Chicago woman came out Friday to describe an encounter with the woman accused of killing and dismembering her boarding house owner earlier this week.

The woman, who WGN News is not naming, alleges Sandra Kolalou sang to her before trying to kill her.

“She started to sing, ‘I’m a doctor, I can kill you. I’m a doctor, I can help you,” the woman said.

According to police, it happened on Jan. 24 near a North Side condo stairwell. The woman alleges Kolalou knocked her hard to the ground for no reason.

Kolalou is accused of killing and dismembering her boarding house owner, Frances Walker, 69. Walker’s remains were found in the freezer of their boarding house, located in the 5900 block of North Washtenaw.
    Her remains were found Monday evening and the gruesome discovery has shaken her neighborhood and church community.

Kolalou has an extensive criminal background with multiple arrests dating back to 2012. She was ordered to be held without bail.
    https://wgntv.com/news/chicagocrime/...dismemberment/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    This was a real nutcase psycho she boon.
    ‘An evil presence’ — Tow truck driver says he feared for his life on ride with suspect accused of dismembering landlord

Antonio Coria said he sensed “an evil presence” the night he believes he was almost murdered.

He had been hired Monday to pick up Sandra Kolalou on the Northwest Side and bring her to Foster Beach, where her SUV needed to be towed. The night ended with Kolalou allegedly coming at him with a pocketknife and Coria fending her off with a stick.

Only later did he learn Kolalou had called him just hours after killing and dismembering Frances Walker, the 69-year-old owner of a boarding home, according to police and prosecutors.

“I don’t know what she could’ve done, but I didn’t think it was going to be something like that,” Coria, 24, said. “It’s like something out of a movie.”
    https://chicago.suntimes.com/crime/2...ering-landlord

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    ‘Tried to kill me’: Chicago woman describes encounter with woman accused of dismemberment

https://wgntv.com/news/chicagocrime/...dismemberment/
    Held WITHOUT bail in LIBTARD chimpcongo?! That IS a surprise!!

5. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Another foolish white woman who was brainwashed. Sad that at her great age that she had learned absolutely nothing.

7. Likes Whitey Ford, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    I knew this then young woman who managed her dad's rooming house for girls who attended a local community college that had no dorms. So she had a mixed bag of chicks including a NYC niggress who wasn't ghetto at all. Her dad was some NYC political nigger. So one day she gets upset that she was told she had to kick in her share of the utility bill. So she stabs the other coed. Makes sense. So natch she gets off with no jail. Living with those beasts can be traumatic.

9. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you’re renting a room for a nigger,you send letters.And when it’s time,have police serve papers.A landlord/owner or property management person should never step into the rental property alone with the nigger.That was a fatal mistake!Especially w/a Muslim sow!Muzzie sows are the worst!

11. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    "ALLEGEDLY".

Kolalou has an extensive criminal background with multiple arrests dating back to 2012
    The description of every nigger arrested, but keeping them locked up would be rayciss.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post