Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Serial oil driller Timothy M Haslett kidnaps, rapes, kills black women

This guy has to be mentally ill. Serial oil driller Timothy M Haslett kidnaps, rapes and kills black women. At least he isn't racist.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-esc...145820478.html

2. Likes Groid_Rage, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    This guy has to be mentally ill. Serial oil driller Timothy M Haslett kidnaps, rapes and kills black women. At least he isn't racist.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/woman-esc...145820478.html

This just enrages me:

A 22-year-old Black woman on Oct. 7 escaped from the basement of a 39-year-old white male who allegedly sexually assaulted her and murdered her friends
    When have we EVER EVER seen a story or headline that said, "White woman abducted and murdered by black man"? even though it happens nearly every day, endlessly, in every civilized country.

A YT abducting and raping a nigress is rare as hen's teeth, but it must be sensationalized.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is a man bites dog story from the nigger loving REAL Commies at the UK Guardian
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 10-19-2022 at 04:59 AM. Reason: add
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

5. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva, Nig Zero liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This just enrages me:

When have we EVER EVER seen a story or headline that said, "White woman abducted and murdered by black man"? even though it happens nearly every day, endlessly, in every civilized country.

A YT abducting and raping a nigress is rare as hen's teeth, but it must be sensationalized.
    You know why.Because unless it’s white on nigger crime,the liberal media sweeps it under the rug!White lives don’t matter to libs!

7. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post