Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

8 y.o. niglet Jayceon done went to a white people's house and comes back w/ 80% body burns- Raycish!

How the hell did this niglet accomplish this?
    White family leaves Black boy with 80% of his body burned, after visiting them, and the boy’s family launches #JusticeForJayceon campaign

Q: What's yr favorite song?
    A: I'm On Fire by Bruce Springsteen.

Jayceon Charles was friends with another little boy. As a result, his parents allowed him to visit the child’s home. What happened next is almost unthinkable. Somehow, the young Jayceon Charles ended up sustaining horrific burns to his body. This is where all of the fallout began, which is ongoing.

Jayceon Charles visited his friend, at his house. Somehow, Charles ended up getting burned. When this happened, the friend’s guardians did not notify 911, nor Charles’ parents. Instead of getting the little boy help, they tried to hide what happened. Even worse, Jayceon Charles is only eight years old. Whatever the case, Charles suffered burns to 80% of his body. According to his family, the authorities are not cooperating. As a result, the #JusticeForJayceon campaign has began on social media.

White family leaves Black boy with 80% of his body burned
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...r-verthp-feeds
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    How the hell did this niglet accomplish this?
    White family leaves Black boy with 80% of his body burned, after visiting them, and the boy’s family launches #JusticeForJayceon campaign

Q: What's yr favorite song?
    A: I'm On Fire by Bruce Springsteen.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...r-verthp-feeds
    Time to call SHYSTER crump!!

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm puzzled. Why aren't niggers ever screaming for JUSTISS when sprogs are slaughtered constantly by dey sperm donor or dey mammy?

Are they going to this after this NOLA sow stabbed her own sprogs, one of them to deff? Where's the justice, the rioting, the looting? Stupid hoe couldn't even finish them off properly.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    As usual, they point out that it's an evil white family that destroyed a poor widdle bwackk boi.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I’m sure that by justice,they mean “free gibbs”

7. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe the niglet was attempting the "fire challenge?"

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xzqm9

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Somehow it got burned?” This niglet is 8 yrs old. It can’t tell you what happened? Of course not, the nigger is retarded like all others.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    The kids were probably playing with matches in the backyard. Either way, it wasn't racially motivated, idiots.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This whole story reeks of suspicion, starting with the clickbait headline (80% of the body burned? There's a huge difference between an 80% first-degree burn, like a sunburn, and an 80% third-degree burn, which is generally fatal).

This would never happen at my house, because I would never invite a nigger over. We're supposed to believe that this white progressive family invited lil' niglet to play with their white kid because they're so progressive an sheeit, but suddenly they turned rayciss and burned poor lil' Sambo and tried to cover it up? Nothing in this story makes sense.

Considering the timing, this appears most likely to be an OCTOBER SURPRISE. Libtards probably took an ordinary, non-racial story where the kids were probably playing with matches like Celticgirl said and completely twisted it into some giant fake racial outrage to whip niggers into a white-hating frenzy and motivate those lazy spades to get off their black asses and vote Democrat.