Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Well here's something I never thought I'd see... a sow boon Battle Royale at Walmart !!

Just kidding..

Who wouldn't expect to see this ? Nigger fail is always on the menu , 24/7 .

Do most Chimpers avoid Walmart because of the nigger infestation or do you grit your teeth and try to walk through the aisles for the "deals" ?

I cringe every time it becomes necessary/more convenient to walk into one these days... there's some nigger doing something anti-social almost every time !

enjoy the TNB, well if you can stand to keep watching that is...

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/stat...02365675716608

2. Likes tweakstick, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    When I first saw the title I thought to my self - He must live in the east side of the state to find a rock big enough to live under if he's never seen a Walliworld nigger brawl.

Nice touch using the partition post as a club, there, Phatassia!

To answer the question though, I just have to deal with it since the infestation is all over and there is no avoiding it anywhere in the Nig Orleans area. Moving day is getting closer, though!
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Just kidding..

Who wouldn't expect to see this ? Nigger fail is always on the menu , 24/7 .

Do most Chimpers avoid Walmart because of the nigger infestation or do you grit your teeth and try to walk through the aisles for the "deals" ?

I cringe every time it becomes necessary/more convenient to walk into one these days... there's some nigger doing something anti-social almost every time !

enjoy the TNB, well if you can stand to keep watching that is...

https://twitter.com/ClownWorld_/stat...02365675716608
    I go to wall fart VERY infrequently. When I go it's early ln the morning when the niggers are asleep from the crack binge that they had from the night before!!

6. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You sound like Dr. Seuss.

8. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    When I first saw the title I thought to my self - He must live in the east side of the state to find a rock big enough to live under if he's never seen a Walliworld nigger brawl.

Nice touch using the partition post as a club, there, Phatassia!

To answer the question though, I just have to deal with it since the infestation is all over and there is no avoiding it anywhere in the Nig Orleans area. Moving day is getting closer, though!
    I was already laughing at this nigger and her ratchet ass ogre club but when I read your comment I was nearly in tears. Imagine what this was over. A candy bar? Dissaspeck? An ex muh dikk receiver? The possibilities are endless!

I wonder if you could get in trouble for throwing a few sharp objects in the middle of these niggers. Give em something to do some real damage with.

All the white liberals are at nigger free Target talking about how the evil conservatives are racist and these niggers are just like us.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F1049E53-6CE1-4DE9-B6E4-F49639CD2AAF.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	21173

10. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I wonder if you could get in trouble for throwing a few sharp objects in the middle of these niggers. Give em something to do some real damage with.
    For those interested, housewares is close to the checkouts in all Walliworld stores. They sell knives, scissors, meat tenderizer hammers and various other sharp pokey, stabby items that all niggers seem to love. They've even been known to use meat thermometers purchased minutes before when challenged over sail foam use in theaters. (True story, on this site)

It would be a shame if someone accidentally spilled a buggy full of these types of items in the middle of a Wallibrawl.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

12. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post