Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Hurrahdoo Kills Stupid Sheboon at Louis Armstrong Innernashunull Errpoat.

The media isn't giving the full story here. This sheboon baggage handler was written up on several occasions due to her ridiculous weave. So what did she decide to do about it? Did she put it up under a hat? Did she cut it? No. Instead of adhering to OSHA regs, looking out for her own safety or obeying her bosses (fugg dem crackuz), she decides to sue the airline and airport for scriminashunz an' sheeit. She then got her weave stuck in the equipment and ended up partially scalped with her nake broked! I'm sure Nigger Crump will fit her fambly into his busy schedule soon:

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_poli...9512c0ec9.html
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whoever said that sheboons would rather die than gibs up dey weaves wasn't kidding!

3. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    In a sow boon brawl. that's one of the first things they go for. No nuts to kick, so that's the lowdown insult move that looks good on dey sail foamz !!

A fitting end , a nigger's stupidity is the bat fairy's and a human's best friend !

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    The media isn't giving the full story here. This sheboon baggage handler was written up on several occasions due to her ridiculous weave. So what did she decide to do about it? Did she put it up under a hat? Did she cut it? No. Instead of adhering to OSHA regs, looking out for her own safety or obeying her bosses (fugg dem crackuz), she decides to sue the airline and airport for scriminashunz an' sheeit. She then got her weave stuck in the equipment and ended up partially scalped with her nake broked! I'm sure Nigger Crump will fit her fambly into his busy schedule soon:

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_poli...9512c0ec9.html
    YOU KNOW that shyster-buffoon will!!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    In a sow boon brawl. that's one of the first things they go for. !

Now that you mention it, the conveyor belt is also black, so it's no wonder that they tied into it.
    tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One less nigger to snoop through your bags!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    In a sow boon brawl. that's one of the first things they go for. No nuts to kick, so that's the lowdown insult move that looks good on dey sail foamz !!

A fitting end , a nigger's stupidity is the bat fairy's and a human's best friend !
    Tru Dat!! Let's hope it happens more often!!

10. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    One less nigger to snoop through your bags!
    I almost never check a bag when I travel by plane, but on one recent trip I was forced to. When I got it back, my bag had obviously been searched, but by a white person, since nothing had been stolen.