Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry LA Rape Ape Kidnaps and Rapes a 14 year old from Public Restroom

Rape Ape Edward William Banks busted.
    LA police released chilling surveillance video showing a man kidnapping a 14-year-old at a park in El Sereno before allegedly forcing the victim into a bathroom and sexually assaulting the teen.

Edward William Banks, 27, was arrested on Tuesday and is currently held on $1 million bail on the charge of aggravated kidnapping to commit rape.

The case will be presented to the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office for filing consideration, the Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD) said.

Surveillance video initially released by LAPD showed the suspect – described as a Black male with curly hair, a goatee, and wearing a white shirt with green and red stripes and dark jeans – with his arm wrapped around the teen victim’s shoulder and neck. "The suspect threatened the victim with a weapon and forced the victim into a bathroom," police said. "The suspect then proceeded to sexually assault the victim. The suspect left the location in an unknown direction. Portions of this incident were captured on Closed Circuit Television (CCTV)."
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angel...-bathroom-rape
    I hope the victim was a shitskin too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edward-Banks.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	21167
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Rape Ape Edward William Banks busted.https://www.foxnews.com/us/los-angel...-bathroom-rape
    I hope the victim was a shitskin too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Edward-Banks.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	21167
    Was the victim male or female? Not that it matters to a down low nigger buck!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nigger DGAFF anymore what sex they are muh dikking
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Nigger DGAFF anymore what sex they are muh dikking
    A nigger buck would f@ck a hole in the ground!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The rare crime that is so serious even a nigger will be arrested for it. Black privilege isn't quite enough to make raping a teenager legal for niggers...yet.

Of course, this rape ape, if convicted (by a jury with no niggers, the only way it'll happen), will probably be released in about 3 years due to "muh prison overcrowding." If prisons are overcrowded, just have the nigger inmates eat each other. Problem solved.