Close

Likes Likes:  117
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Hahahaha! Where's the nigger?

He brazenly brought drugs into Russia, so, he is guilty of drug possession. Simple. These libtard nigger-lovers don't get it. He was rightfully charged.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/theres-mo...194000678.html

He's going to a labour camp in Mordovia, apparently. I wouldn't want to go there (gonna be damned cold) but I course I wouldn't be dumb or arrogant enough to smuggle drugs into Russia, expecting to be given special consideration for being a nigger bakkabawl player, as I am at home.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grinerbuckCNN.png 
Views:	27 
Size:	946.2 KB 
ID:	21342

I wonder if he'll tell the other prisoners how terrible life was for him in the USA.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, I can see him now, shaking in the frozen gulag. He must be freezing his balls off.

And while cold and hungry, he's telling the women about the horrors of hordes of honkey racists bowing before him and licking his boots.

3. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm so happy this uppity buck is getting what it deserves. I only wish every nigger afflete who kneeled during the national anthem received the same fate - and the sentences for buck Griner and all the other niggerballers were for life instead of only nine years. See, I don't play the "aw shucks cuckservative" game. I don't want niggers and libtards to "learn their lesson" and "become good people." I want them to suffer for the suffering they have inflicted on us. I don't want them to be forgiven. I don't want them to convert and "see the light." I want them to go to hell. What has cucking to our enemies gotten us? They steal our elections and then call us "traitors" if we protest. You can't reason with those swine.

They never learn their lesson or see the light anyway. I guarantee that when this niggerbuck gets off the plantation and gets to come back here and play niggerball again, instead of taking this as a learning experience and gaining an appreciation for all the cucked, non-racist white fans that worship it, niggerbuck Griner will go right back to hating America, hating white people, hating straight people, kneeling during the anthem, and niggerwhining about the 1% of the time things don't go its way. I fucking guarantee it.

5. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    the chimp is out. no joke.
    traitor joe sent some murderer free in exchange for a worthless nigger.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/brittne...132117554.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    the chimp is out. no joke.
    traitor joe sent some murderer free in exchange for a worthless nigger.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/brittne...132117554.html
    This is beyond sickening.

I just bet if any of you were caught with drugs and imprisoned in Russia, Joe would let you rot in the Gulag.

Now that demented buck will be on every page and every news show, describing how terribly it suffered.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Defund Welfare, jenkemfactory liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Saw this today.... Joe Biden is beyond a PUKE ! He's a nigger ass lickin' PUKE.

Bring back the America hating tranny nigger bitch, and leave our Marine behind.
    Just like he left our service folks to be killed by towel head niggers while running out of Afghanistan so farty Joe could have his PHOTO OP by date certain.

It made me want to HURL when I saw it ...

https://i.postimg.cc/V6gznw6v/whelan-and-buck.jpg

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whelan-and-buck.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	54.9 KB 
ID:	21468

"Kremlin gave the White House the choice of either Griner or Whelan — or none."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/nbc-ne...ner-and-whelan
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 12-08-2022 at 01:48 PM. Reason: add link

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many more people will be killed by the illegal arms this murderer will trade? For what? A tranny nigger beast. Sorry rest of the world for the tragedy that will befall you so we could bring this worthless pile of shit back to the home it hates. We will give it a multi million dollar book deal and it will be nigger rich for a lil while.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    It just HAD to happen didn’t it? In todays world a nigger just can’t be held accountable for anything; Even murder is no big deal compared to racism!
    Now we’ll be hearing about this nigger freak show kneeling weekly and still insulting this country. Niggers are ungrateful parasites.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe this. Actually, I can.

A choice between a man who we know is an actual man who served his country OR a niggerfaggot who hates it's country and traitor joe chooses the drug addicted America hater.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/f...-gri-rcna60732

15. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The buck's bootlips are flapping already, ooking that if bakkaball players got more GIBS, they wouldn't need to go to dangerous foreign countries where everyone is mean and rayciss and will lock up a nigger for no reason at all.

I don't understand, since the nigger has shown how much he hates his own courntry, so why would he want to stay there?

What the WNBA is doing to incentivize its players to stay home instead of going overseas
    So, the message is NOT "Don't take drugs to foreign countries" but "We'll pay you more money so you can do your drugs safely at home". How odd.

https://sports.yahoo.com/what-the-wn...033221494.html

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    This is beyond sickening.

I just bet if any of you were caught with drugs and imprisoned in Russia, Joe would let you rot in the Gulag.

Now that demented buck will be on every page and every news show, describing how terribly it suffered.
    And STILL not stand for our flag!! I'll bet the Ruskies made this FREAK stand for their national anthem!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123