Close

Likes Likes:  117
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Jar Jar Griner dyke not getting out of Russkie slammer.

Brittney Griner, the American basketball star facing nine years in prison in Russia, is increasingly anxious about her chances of being freed in a prisoner swap and struggling emotionally, one of her lawyers has said.
    Funny how anxious she is to get back to a country she hates, where everyone is rayciss and mean to her.

Griner spends the rest of her time in a small cell with two cellmates, sitting and sleeping on a specially elongated bed to accommodate her 6-foot-9 frame,
    They're being too considerate of the freak. Let it sleep on the floor.

Boykov said that the uncertainty over which type of prison Griner would end up in is a particular concern, as she fears it will be one with miserable or inhumane conditions.
    But it can't be as miserable and inhumane as the conditions she suffered in the US, can it?

Comments are the best part, e.g.

Dr. Mrs. Pelosi, would it be possible for you to send a few if your BLM, or ANTIFA foot soldiers over to Russia to help Ms. Griner? If you can, please send the tough ones, who participated in the Summer of Love in 2020, you know the ones that were burning down thousands of American private small businesses and government buildings.
    https://news.yahoo.com/brittney-grin...184052897.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Funny how anxious she is to get back to a country she hates, where everyone is rayciss and mean to her.

They're being too considerate of the freak. Let it sleep on the floor.

But it can't be as miserable and inhumane as the conditions she suffered in the US, can it?

Comments are the best part, e.g.

https://news.yahoo.com/brittney-grin...184052897.html
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That comment is SPOT ON!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inhumane conditions? Humane conditions are for humans and inhumane coonditions are just right for subhuman COONS!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Inhumane conditions? Humane conditions are for humans and inhumane coonditions are just right for subhuman COONS!
    I would argue that human conditions are what free humans make for themselves. Prisoners would argue that anything less than freedom is inhumane confinement since humans are born free.

This idiot, by his actions (yes, I tend to believe it's a he), wanted to go to prison and now complains of inhumane treatment. He's lucky he didn't pull this shit in Indonesia and get slapped with 20 years.

It's a MAN, BABY!

Hey, Brittney, nice adam's apple. What's wrong? Did the WNBA not pay enough for you to get it shaved off?

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I would argue that human conditions are what free humans make for themselves. Prisoners would argue that anything less than freedom is inhumane confinement since humans are born free.

This idiot, by his actions (yes, I tend to believe it's a he), wanted to go to prison and now complains of inhumane treatment. He's lucky he didn't pull this shit in Indonesia and get slapped with 20 years.

It's a MAN, BABY!

Hey, Brittney, nice adam's apple. What's wrong? Did the WNBA not pay enough for you to get it shaved off?

Tru Dat!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck you, ball throwing nigger. I hope you serve your whole sentence.
    At least someone enforces the law on niggers!
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

It's a MAN, BABY!

Holy shit. I never noticed the Adam's apple, just like Moochelle Obongo's. If we needed more proof that this mutant is a buck, that's it for sure.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	britneygriner - Google Search.png 
Views:	42 
Size:	518.0 KB 
ID:	21182

Poor Britney thinks it can commit crimes and get away with them the way it would at home. Newsflash, you hulking freak: Not everyone worships niggers, even if they know how to throw a ball.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to see the ugly dyke sow leave the Russian prison……
    In a bodybag after it meets the bat wing fairy!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy shit. I never noticed the Adam's apple, just like Moochelle Obongo's. If we needed more proof that this mutant is a buck, that's it for sure.

Just in case someone else needed more proof, here you go. Note: I would NEVER post a picture of a nude woman on this or any other website.

I will, however post this buck's picture:

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just in case someone else needed more proof, here you go. Note: I would NEVER post a picture of a nude woman on this or any other website.

I will, however post this buck's picture:

When I was looking at the other pics, I thought maybe it was just flat-chested due to skinniness and an excess of steroids but okay... that is NOT the chest of a flat-chested woman. That is male, along with the shoulders.

Is this just another case of a buck wanting to compete against females by saying it "identifies" as a sow? The Russians better get it out of the women's prison before it starts rapin'.

ETA: How many females would be out riding around topless? Male nips, 100%

Name:	Griner in a male prison. - TheDonald.png 
Views:	72 
Size:	926.1 KB 
ID:	21183

Interesting comment section.

https://patriots.win/p/142AwK6L2N/i-...tney-griner/c/
    Last edited by IseDaDiva; 10-16-2022 at 10:57 PM.

13. Likes tweakstick, Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I would like to see the ugly dyke sow leave the Russian prison……
    In a bodybag after it meets the bat wing fairy!
    Great minds THINK alike!!

15. Likes Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IseDaDiva;226411]

ID:	21183/QUOTE]

He can hide that male chest behind a jersey but he's not even trying to hide that receding hairline!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=tweakstick;226427]

He can hide that male chest behind a jersey but he's not even trying to hide that receding hairline!
    Gross!

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=tweakstick;226427]

Yet the hypnotized Libtards insist on saying "she". I swear they would do that if it went around with its muh dik hanging out. After all, gender is just a state of mind, right?

20. Likes Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get Griner out of that prison...

...and put it in a men's prison!

That is definitely an extremely unattractive nigger male.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy shit that is a buck all this time! I don't care about some worthless buck.

Here's another article.
    https://www.rt.com/sport/565306-grin...-moscow-court/

24. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm just gonna go ahead and make this prediction right now.

Sometime soon, while her name is still news and worth a few rubles, someone is going to leak pics of this buck in the showers and they will confirm what I've thought for some time now: That this is indeed the lowest form of down-low nigger buck. Born a buck, raised a girl, pretends to be a female AND a lesbian to get on a WNBA (We Nigger Bitches is Androgenous) team, but still has it's twig and berries. Nothing at this point would surprise me about this situation.

The WNBA would have to do some serious damage control over this one, if or when it gets out. While it's somehow perfectly acceptable, even encouraged, for a tranny male to play against women in women's sports and cause grievous bodily injury, it is still somehow not acceptable for a man to pretend to be a woman in women's sports without the actual admission that he was a man to begin with. Especially against a sport made up almost entirely of lesbians who notoriously don't really like homosexual men to begin with. Yeah, good luck figuring all that shit out. I know that I'm confused and I just said it.

Of course, I'm sure there is a certain amount of forgiveness up front from some of the players and the organization who need to win.

Once this breaks, then at least the WNBA might provide some measure of actual sports entertainment in the near future for a change.

I know I'll be entertained.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brittney Griner's Appeal of 9-Year Prison Sentence Rejected By Russian Court
    OF course, it was. Does anyone think this buck will be released because niggers are sacred, and make the Russians lose face by doing so?

During the hearing, the Russian court denied Griner's appeal and the athlete—who is currently in a detention center—is now "expected to be moved to a penal colony," according to NBC News.
    I"m pretty sure the 6'9", 210lb groid can hold his own there. Have the Russians not yet discovered that "she is a he"? Maybe the buck can learn to be not so uppity in the penal colony. But please - put it where it belongs, in the male prison. The women don't deserve to be raped by this oversized mutant buck.

https://www.eonline.com/news/1351832...us-top_stories

27. Likes Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

29. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's inhumane is the fact that the beast has two human cellmates who have to now deal with niggerstink and dodge muh'dik 24/7. Then again, depending on their crimes, it could be a fitting punishment.

Hmmm...maybe we should start shipping groids to overseas prisons to help our neighbors punish the worst of the worst. Just a thought. I cannot imagine many worse tortures than being locked in with a nigger 18+ hours a day.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast