Close

Likes Likes:  117

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Jar Jar Griner dyke not getting out of Russkie slammer.

Brittney Griner, the American basketball star facing nine years in prison in Russia, is increasingly anxious about her chances of being freed in a prisoner swap and struggling emotionally, one of her lawyers has said.
    Funny how anxious she is to get back to a country she hates, where everyone is rayciss and mean to her.

Griner spends the rest of her time in a small cell with two cellmates, sitting and sleeping on a specially elongated bed to accommodate her 6-foot-9 frame,
    They're being too considerate of the freak. Let it sleep on the floor.

Boykov said that the uncertainty over which type of prison Griner would end up in is a particular concern, as she fears it will be one with miserable or inhumane conditions.
    But it can't be as miserable and inhumane as the conditions she suffered in the US, can it?

Comments are the best part, e.g.

Dr. Mrs. Pelosi, would it be possible for you to send a few if your BLM, or ANTIFA foot soldiers over to Russia to help Ms. Griner? If you can, please send the tough ones, who participated in the Summer of Love in 2020, you know the ones that were burning down thousands of American private small businesses and government buildings.
    https://news.yahoo.com/brittney-grin...184052897.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Funny how anxious she is to get back to a country she hates, where everyone is rayciss and mean to her.

They're being too considerate of the freak. Let it sleep on the floor.

But it can't be as miserable and inhumane as the conditions she suffered in the US, can it?

Comments are the best part, e.g.

https://news.yahoo.com/brittney-grin...184052897.html
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That comment is SPOT ON!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Inhumane conditions? Humane conditions are for humans and inhumane coonditions are just right for subhuman COONS!

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Inhumane conditions? Humane conditions are for humans and inhumane coonditions are just right for subhuman COONS!
    I would argue that human conditions are what free humans make for themselves. Prisoners would argue that anything less than freedom is inhumane confinement since humans are born free.

This idiot, by his actions (yes, I tend to believe it's a he), wanted to go to prison and now complains of inhumane treatment. He's lucky he didn't pull this shit in Indonesia and get slapped with 20 years.

It's a MAN, BABY!

Hey, Brittney, nice adam's apple. What's wrong? Did the WNBA not pay enough for you to get it shaved off?

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post
    I would argue that human conditions are what free humans make for themselves. Prisoners would argue that anything less than freedom is inhumane confinement since humans are born free.

This idiot, by his actions (yes, I tend to believe it's a he), wanted to go to prison and now complains of inhumane treatment. He's lucky he didn't pull this shit in Indonesia and get slapped with 20 years.

It's a MAN, BABY!

Hey, Brittney, nice adam's apple. What's wrong? Did the WNBA not pay enough for you to get it shaved off?

Tru Dat!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck you, ball throwing nigger. I hope you serve your whole sentence.
    At least someone enforces the law on niggers!
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by tweakstick View Post

It's a MAN, BABY!

Holy shit. I never noticed the Adam's apple, just like Moochelle Obongo's. If we needed more proof that this mutant is a buck, that's it for sure.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	britneygriner - Google Search.png 
Views:	43 
Size:	518.0 KB 
ID:	21182

Poor Britney thinks it can commit crimes and get away with them the way it would at home. Newsflash, you hulking freak: Not everyone worships niggers, even if they know how to throw a ball.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I would like to see the ugly dyke sow leave the Russian prison……
    In a bodybag after it meets the bat wing fairy!

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Holy shit. I never noticed the Adam's apple, just like Moochelle Obongo's. If we needed more proof that this mutant is a buck, that's it for sure.

Just in case someone else needed more proof, here you go. Note: I would NEVER post a picture of a nude woman on this or any other website.

I will, however post this buck's picture:

tweakstick \ˈtwēkˈstik\ 1: A small plastic calibration tool, used for making adjustments on electrical or mechanical equipment. 2: A large wooden calibration tool, used for making adjustments on antiquated farm equipment.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What's inhumane is the fact that the beast has two human cellmates who have to now deal with niggerstink and dodge muh'dik 24/7. Then again, depending on their crimes, it could be a fitting punishment.

Hmmm...maybe we should start shipping groids to overseas prisons to help our neighbors punish the worst of the worst. Just a thought. I cannot imagine many worse tortures than being locked in with a nigger 18+ hours a day.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    What's inhumane is the fact that the beast has two human cellmates who have to now deal with niggerstink and dodge muh'dik 24/7. Then again, depending on their crimes, it could be a fitting punishment.

Hmmm...maybe we should start shipping groids to overseas prisons to help our neighbors punish the worst of the worst. Just a thought. I cannot imagine many worse tortures than being locked in with a nigger 18+ hours a day.
    First, great name... We had a super market chain just over the city line in NY... Niggers shopped there almost exclusively... 'C-Town' was the name of the chain. We were driving thru one day, many years ago, and we needed milk... My father suggested we stop there... I said: 'Not Coon Town'... Liberal as he was, he laughed at that one...

Are there crimes so foul that living with she-lez-boon filth could be punishment?...That's one hell of a crime...

14. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    First, great name... We had a super market chain just over the city line in NY... Niggers shopped there almost exclusively... 'C-Town' was the name of the chain. We were driving thru one day, many years ago, and we needed milk... My father suggested we stop there... I said: 'Not Coon Town'... Liberal as he was, he laughed at that one...

Are there crimes so foul that living with she-lez-boon filth could be punishment?...That's one hell of a crime...
    I'd say murder, rape. and child abuse would be worthy of such treatment.

I used to post under 'Da Ambalamps' in old CO.

My current handle comes from a Johnny Rebel song that my Dad used to play on the jukebox at a restaurant he frequented in the 70s.

The Lyrics:

If you smell something funny when you walk down the street, you're in Coon Town.
    You look and see garbage all over the street, you're in Coon Town.
    Up and down the street there ain't nothing but trash, nigger girls trying to get a nigger boy's cash.
    Then you even see a spook with a big moustache, in Coon Town.

On the corner there's a nigger with a drink in his hand, that's Coon Town.
    Trying to bum a nickel from whoever he can, in Coon Town.
    Don't be surprised, you can make a bet, if you go back tomorrow he'll be there yet.
    He's trying to get drunk and drunk he's gonna get, in Coon Town.

Niggers never bother about going to work, in Coon Town.
    They seem to think that work is for jerks, outta Coon Town.
    They don't do nothing but sleep and doze, he don't wake until his eyes are tired of being closed.
    It's half a day's work for him to scratch his toes, in Coon Town.

It amazes me to see the way they live, in Coon Town.
    They do all the taking while we have to give, to Coon Town.
    The White man worries, the nigger don't care, cause at the end of the month his check will be there.
    Every nigger earns his living off the old welfare, in Coon Town.

Every nigger earns his living off the old welfare, in Coon Town.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

16. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yahoo laments the inhumanity of it all.

Some prisoners are tortured, or beaten by fellow inmates. Some have to work 16-hour days. A few are forced to watch Russian propaganda on repeat.

This is the world of the Russian penal colony, into which Brittney Griner is about to be inducted for a nine-year term.
    The buck will get an attitude adjustment and maybe then won't think it was so cruelly treated at home.

Comments are as savage as possible while trying to evade Yahoo's censorship:

4 minutes ago

Guess he is starting to appreciate the country he knelt down on and ridiculed.

16 minutes ago

He should have thought about that before he tried bringing drugs into an unfriendly country. (This species isn't known for their intelligence.)

2 minutes ago

Let BuyLargeMansions help her out or rev al or jessie or maxine or whoopie...you know... all those people who hate America and who hate the Republican party which has been around since practically the beginning of America.

4 minutes ago

Bye nigur

https://news.yahoo.com/griner-being-...182810775.html

18. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and by the way I see I have not yet been made a liar when I say that every nigger when cornered or caught lying does the 'suck in the bootlip' thing. Always!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grinerbootliphat Is That.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	215.9 KB 
ID:	21225

20. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yahoo laments the inhumanity of it all.

The buck will get an attitude adjustment and maybe then won't think it was so cruelly treated at home.

Comments are as savage as possible while trying to evade Yahoo's censorship:

https://news.yahoo.com/griner-being-...182810775.html
    LOVE it!! Can't call ben crump, beyotch!!

22. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way that's a sow. That's a buck for sure!

24. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post