Close

Likes Likes:  117
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    What's inhumane is the fact that the beast has two human cellmates who have to now deal with niggerstink and dodge muh'dik 24/7. Then again, depending on their crimes, it could be a fitting punishment.

Hmmm...maybe we should start shipping groids to overseas prisons to help our neighbors punish the worst of the worst. Just a thought. I cannot imagine many worse tortures than being locked in with a nigger 18+ hours a day.
    First, great name... We had a super market chain just over the city line in NY... Niggers shopped there almost exclusively... 'C-Town' was the name of the chain. We were driving thru one day, many years ago, and we needed milk... My father suggested we stop there... I said: 'Not Coon Town'... Liberal as he was, he laughed at that one...

Are there crimes so foul that living with she-lez-boon filth could be punishment?...That's one hell of a crime...

2. Likes Jim Crow, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yahoo laments the inhumanity of it all.

Some prisoners are tortured, or beaten by fellow inmates. Some have to work 16-hour days. A few are forced to watch Russian propaganda on repeat.

This is the world of the Russian penal colony, into which Brittney Griner is about to be inducted for a nine-year term.
    The buck will get an attitude adjustment and maybe then won't think it was so cruelly treated at home.

Comments are as savage as possible while trying to evade Yahoo's censorship:

4 minutes ago

Guess he is starting to appreciate the country he knelt down on and ridiculed.

16 minutes ago

He should have thought about that before he tried bringing drugs into an unfriendly country. (This species isn't known for their intelligence.)

2 minutes ago

Let BuyLargeMansions help her out or rev al or jessie or maxine or whoopie...you know... all those people who hate America and who hate the Republican party which has been around since practically the beginning of America.

4 minutes ago

Bye nigur

https://news.yahoo.com/griner-being-...182810775.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh, and by the way I see I have not yet been made a liar when I say that every nigger when cornered or caught lying does the 'suck in the bootlip' thing. Always!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	grinerbootliphat Is That.png 
Views:	31 
Size:	215.9 KB 
ID:	21225
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I’s innocent!Dindo nuffin!
    Well guess what nigger? Ain’t no liberals here to help you now! You is fucked!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    First, great name... We had a super market chain just over the city line in NY... Niggers shopped there almost exclusively... 'C-Town' was the name of the chain. We were driving thru one day, many years ago, and we needed milk... My father suggested we stop there... I said: 'Not Coon Town'... Liberal as he was, he laughed at that one...

Are there crimes so foul that living with she-lez-boon filth could be punishment?...That's one hell of a crime...
    I'd say murder, rape. and child abuse would be worthy of such treatment.

I used to post under 'Da Ambalamps' in old CO.

My current handle comes from a Johnny Rebel song that my Dad used to play on the jukebox at a restaurant he frequented in the 70s.

The Lyrics:

If you smell something funny when you walk down the street, you're in Coon Town.
    You look and see garbage all over the street, you're in Coon Town.
    Up and down the street there ain't nothing but trash, nigger girls trying to get a nigger boy's cash.
    Then you even see a spook with a big moustache, in Coon Town.

On the corner there's a nigger with a drink in his hand, that's Coon Town.
    Trying to bum a nickel from whoever he can, in Coon Town.
    Don't be surprised, you can make a bet, if you go back tomorrow he'll be there yet.
    He's trying to get drunk and drunk he's gonna get, in Coon Town.

Niggers never bother about going to work, in Coon Town.
    They seem to think that work is for jerks, outta Coon Town.
    They don't do nothing but sleep and doze, he don't wake until his eyes are tired of being closed.
    It's half a day's work for him to scratch his toes, in Coon Town.

It amazes me to see the way they live, in Coon Town.
    They do all the taking while we have to give, to Coon Town.
    The White man worries, the nigger don't care, cause at the end of the month his check will be there.
    Every nigger earns his living off the old welfare, in Coon Town.

Every nigger earns his living off the old welfare, in Coon Town.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

10. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    I'd say murder, rape. and child abuse would be worthy of such treatment.

I used to post under 'Da Ambalamps' in old CO.

My current handle comes from a Johnny Rebel song that my Dad used to play on the jukebox at a restaurant he frequented in the 70s.

The Lyrics:

Name:	248296_4168379763852_789187337_n.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	21228

...but oh, so accurate.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  brittney-griner-signed-contract.jpeg
Views: 239
Size:  101.2 KB

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    I’s innocent!Dindo nuffin!
    Well guess what nigger? Ain’t no liberals here to help you now! You is fucked!
    Russkies HATE niggers!!

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Chimp Detester, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    It just keeps getting worse for the poor buck, still being called "SHE" in these reports.

Tedious manual work, poor hygiene and lack of access to medical care - such are the conditions awaiting U.S. basketball star Brittney Griner in a Russian penal colony after she lost her appeal last week against a nine-year drug sentence.
    It might actually have to work! Oh, noes! But still, it must be better than life in the rayciss US, right, nigger?

I so hope the Russkies don't cave in to nigger lovers. They will seriously lose face if they do.

Comments are scathing.

https://sports.yahoo.com/brittney-gr...153206557.html

16. Likes Chimp Detester, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take your medicine, sub-cockroach mega-turd Griner, you America-hating worthless pile of stinking pig crap. and hopefully you will manifest your Typical Nigger Behavior every few months and have your enrollment at NU extended to ... forever.

Oh, and hopefully, some enterprising America-hating left-wing lib-tard idiots can come together as a team, and go to Russia to protest tranny nigger Griner's caging. And an America-loving airline employee can secretly plant some generous portions of crack in their luggage after check-in.

For this diplomatic "Dream Team", let me suggest:

--Former First Tranny Moochie Moochelle Chimpelle Ohomo
    --Okra Chimpry
    --Rev-olting Skrewie Lewie Fairy Koon
    --Rev-olting Jessie Jerk-skunk
    --Rev-olting Al Shart-skunk

Add all other feets-ballers which kneel for the anthem. Oh, and the illegitimate VP Camel-turd Harry-ass, Al Gory, Vile Gates, and even Beijing Biden itself (Ohomo's romp-in-the-sack buddy. Hey: Which one packed the fudge and which one bit the pillow????)

18. Likes Kagman, Coon Town, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh noes, manual work! Just like slavereeee! Dat be rayciss! Of course, no mention of the white Russian inmates who are forced to work too. That doesn't fit the agenda!

The controlled, fake news media are trying so hard to sell this privileged, crybaby nigger as some kind of victim, but the people aren't buying it. I guarantee there are millions who would love to see that ugly, uppity, masculine nigger forced to pick cotton like the worthless slave it deserves to be.

It should also be noted that this she-buck nigger punched an opposing player in the face when it was playing bakkaball in college. Of course the victim was a white girl.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    Oh noes, manual work! Just like slavereeee! Dat be rayciss! Of course, no mention of the white Russian inmates who are forced to work too. That doesn't fit the agenda!
    Yes, and many of them are there for way less serious crimes than that druggy mutant nigger boi.

The controlled, fake news media are trying so hard to sell this privileged, crybaby nigger as some kind of victim, but the people aren't buying it. I guarantee there are millions who would love to see that ugly, uppity, masculine nigger forced to pick cotton like the worthless slave it deserves to be.

It should also be noted that this she-buck nigger punched an opposing player in the face when it was playing bakkaball in college. Of course the victim was a white girl.
    We now have a population of humans who pretend that a huge buck playing against women (the only way it could do well)is fine and not one person will utter even a mild protest and continue to refer to it as "she". The insanity can't get any worse, can it?

A former female prisoner said, "Girls with a strong, athletic build are often given much heavier jobs. For example, they load sacks of flour for a prison bakery or unload mountains of coal," she said."

Imagine what kind of jobs a 6'9" buck nigger might be assigned to do? I hope someone sneaks out some video of him unloading mountains of coal. Libtards will weep buckets of crocodile tears.

22. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Neckbeard beta and nigger bemoan "Brittney" the buck being sent to the gulag.

Brittney Griner will enter a system of isolation, grueling labor and psychological torment when s/h/it is transferred to a penal colony, the successor to the infamous Russian gulag, to fulfill a nine-year sentence handed down Tuesday in Moscow
    I'm all broken up about this.

“Overcrowding, abuse by guards and inmates, limited access to health care, food shortages, and inadequate sanitation were common in prisons, penal colonies, and other detention facilities.”
    See, if Western prisons were more like this, instead of like country clubs, they might not be so crowded. Prisons are supposed to punish, not provide criminals with free room, board, and all amenities.

That the WNBA star, who lost her appeal Tuesday, is a gay Black woman could add unknown variables to a penal system that is known to be remote and harrowing.
    'A gay Black woman'? In Clown World it is... yes, let's all go admire the Emperor's beautiful new clothes while we're at it.

The whiny reporters: downlow nigger and nu-male cuck.

Name:	griner2.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	21.9 KB 
ID:	21295

Name:	grinerPhil McCausland.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	21296

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...-say-rcna54180

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    My bet is that this she buck will probably self delete once it sees it's future for the next 9 years. I'm sure the Russians (or anyone else) will give a fuck.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whea muh KFC? Duh warden be mean.

https://nypost.com/2022/11/15/barbar...-ex-prisoners/

27. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post

He couldn't go without his drugs, and now he has to go without his drugs AND KFC. Oh, no. I feel so bad for him. He hates his home country, but I bet now he's thinking, "You don't know what you got 'til it's gone."

Why is everyone still saying "SHE"? We know it's a buck.

That's a "she" on the left and a "he" on the right. See the difference, you PC morons? Am I crazy, or are the libtards? Gimme a break, all you brainwashed nitwits.

Poor little lady.

Name:	Grinerniggerwhine’.png 
Views:	36 
Size:	455.2 KB 
ID:	21331

29. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No way that's a sow. That's a buck for sure!

31. Likes jenkemfactory, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yahoo laments the inhumanity of it all.

The buck will get an attitude adjustment and maybe then won't think it was so cruelly treated at home.

Comments are as savage as possible while trying to evade Yahoo's censorship:

https://news.yahoo.com/griner-being-...182810775.html
    LOVE it!! Can't call ben crump, beyotch!!

33. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the first time ever, this nigger works.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/exclusive...131454194.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hahahaha! Where's the nigger?

He brazenly brought drugs into Russia, so, he is guilty of drug possession. Simple. These libtard nigger-lovers don't get it. He was rightfully charged.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/theres-mo...194000678.html

36. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast