Close

Likes Likes:  52
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

A Newcomer come from China

1.I came to this website about 1 month ago. Through somewhat reading, I realized the Blacks(niggers) and Greens(Muslims) are serious problem(I think Muslim is a problem) in Europe and North America. In our country the similar situation may be hidden in underground, and it may be break out in future(e.g. illegal immigrant in GuangDong).

2.Learning English actually is the main purpose I come here. Maybe, There is the question someone will ask: "Youtube and twitter ......etc have a lot of quality topics, and they are more active than there. Why don't you chating at there".oh, bro. There website and app is not available in our country, and I don't want to take the risk to be arrestee due to VPN using. I tried to search English environment I can use, I had searched some, But most of them are News or too inactive that cannot get a reply. due to a accidental chance,I visited here and browsed some thread.
    I am not good at English(average Chinese person Level), especially in writting. When I read a English training book about writting. The giving core method is “move reciting(dictation), move reading, move writting”, But when I reciting and reciting and reciting.........expecially reciting Model essay in that writing book, it is really torture. according that book:"When you can recite these model essay fluently from memory, you can take the exam's essay quite easy". I feel this method is not so reliable, it's to regid. Oh, There has another thing I wanna say: I have recited and dictated a lot of English word from Vocabulary book, and I have read some English passage from "Reading comprehension" and texting book, But when I want to writing or talking something,suddenly, I found the word is ONLY in the book, I cannot catch it IN MY HEAD.

3.I know the relation between China and The Western world is not good. But I haven't the energy(or vigour? I cannot differentiate the two words) to be the troublesome and plotting about this topic and this website, really.

4.I am not bore so much by Blacks, they are not relative to me after all.(but when I asking these question about Blacks to my acquaintance,I found I am the ONLY stranger)
    I am not sure whether the grammar and vocabulary of the above words are using correctly. But I what to chat with you and improve my English more effectively, move flexible.

Let me speak some Chinese to justify myself:
    哎呀,这个英语作文,真他妈的烦!

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. I think you have little to worry about in China regarding the nigger beast. You guys are effectively an ethno-state. Any nigger that comes on your territory is there only temporarily and can be removed by the Government at any time. Such laws are very very smart and I wish we had them here.

I also applaud your nation for dealing effectively with the muslim menace in your country... You have rounded up your 'ass-lifters' (muslims) and sent them to camps. My hope is that you eliminate EVERY LAST ONE in short order, regardless of international outrage. The Uyghurs are follow the traditions and directives of the Muslim pig-prophet.... Conquer everyone and everything, and murder those who do not bow to the muslim will.

As for you learning english, you'll find clear thinking folks from around the world here who write exceptionally well. We look forward to your submissions. In fact, I'm very curious what the average Chinese citizen feels about the Uygher menace.

I may not be 100% happy with how the Chinese Government conducts themselves around the world, but that is outside the scope of what we do here. I welcome you.

Best to you and, again, welcome

欢迎。我认为你在中国不必担心黑鬼野兽。你们实际上是一个民族国家。任何出现在您的领土上的黑鬼都只是暂时 的,政府可以随时将其清除。这样的法律非常聪明,我希望我们在这里拥有它们。

我也赞扬你们国家有效地应对了你们国家的穆斯林威胁……你们已经围捕了你们的“举重者”(穆斯林)并将他们 送到营地。我希望你能在短时间内消灭每一个,不管国际愤怒如何。维吾尔人遵循穆斯林猪先知的传统和指​​示 ……征服所有人和一切,杀害那些不服从穆斯林意志的人。

至于你学习英语,你会在这里找到来自世界各地思维清晰的人,他们写得非常好。我们期待您的提交。事实上,我 很好奇普通中国公民对维吾尔人的威胁有何感受。

我可能对中国政府在世界各地的行为方式不是 100% 满意,但这超出了我们在这里所做的范围。我欢迎你。

对你最好,再次欢迎

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I wish we treated the tar-beasts like the Chinese do ! Welcome to CO our new Oriental friend !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Schonus! Your english is perfectly understandable to me. You don’t have as much disdain for niggers because you haven’t been around enough of them and ai hope you never have the misfortune of having to.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hello and welcome!

I'm sure I speak for everyone when we say we would love to hear what is happening in your part of the world pertaining to the nigger and Muzzie invasions, which are decimating all Western countries in the name of Political Correctness.

Believe me, your English is 1000 times better than the mangled, filthy grammar spoken by niggers who were born speaking that language.

Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, and all those "social media" platforms are toxic and you are smart to stay away from them.

Hope you will stick around!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to CO
    For the most part,I understand what you posted.Our hatred for niggers and muzslimes is universal.And that is all you need to make it here!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Schonus!

Glad to have you join us. Your English is very good and I'm sure the Chimpout members will be happy to help you master our language. I think you will find us more open to the Chinese since both of our countries have common problems with our demographics and most of the Chimpers here in the USA are very critical of our "Western Media". A lot of Americans have been brainwashed by the Media, but I do not think any of us Chimpers believe our Media anymore, including any negativity regarding China. Our Media lies about everything.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

replying.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Welcome. I think you have little to worry about in China regarding the nigger beast. You guys are effectively an ethno-state. Any nigger that comes on your territory is there only temporarily and can be removed by the Government at any time. Such laws are very very smart and I wish we had them here.

I also applaud your nation for dealing effectively with the muslim menace in your country... You have rounded up your 'ass-lifters' (muslims) and sent them to camps. My hope is that you eliminate EVERY LAST ONE in short order, regardless of international outrage. The Uyghurs are follow the traditions and directives of the Muslim pig-prophet.... Conquer everyone and everything, and murder those who do not bow to the muslim will.

Putting them in camps for orderly disposal is the only answer and I most certainly wish we would do the same here.

As for you learning english, you'll find clear thinking folks from around the world here who write exceptionally well. We look forward to your submissions. In fact, I'm very curious what the average Chinese citizen feels about the Uygher menace.

I may not be 100% happy with how the Chinese Government conducts themselves around the world, but that is outside the scope of what we do here. I welcome you.

Best to you and, again, welcome

欢迎。我认为你在中国不必担心黑鬼野兽。你们实际上是一个民族国家。任何出现在您的领土上的黑鬼都只是暂时 的,政府可以随时将其清除。这样的法律非常聪明,我希望我们在这里拥有它们。

我也赞扬你们国家有效地应对了你们国家的穆斯林威胁……你们已经围捕了你们的“举重者”(穆斯林)并将他们 送到营地。我希望你能在短时间内消灭每一个,不管国际愤怒如何。维吾尔人遵循穆斯林猪先知的传统和指​​示 ……征服所有人和一切,杀害那些不服从穆斯林意志的人。

至于你学习英语,你会在这里找到来自世界各地思维清晰的人,他们写得非常好。我们期待您的提交。事实上,我 很好奇普通中国公民对维吾尔人的威胁有何感受。

我可能对中国政府在世界各地的行为方式不是 100% 满意,但这超出了我们在这里所做的范围。我欢迎你。

对你最好,再次欢迎

Thank you for your heartily Welcome and you kind response, and you also give me the translated version of your reply. Thank you very much! I will reading these thought and get a Higher perspective to view the problem, and I will involve some discussing/chatting at some time to improve my English.

As for the average Chinese Citizen attitude, We are tend to avoid comment about this topic in public. But in private, we all know Those member are dangerous. Our average attitude will bypass the place of muslim gathering, unless your have the courage to be sieged by their crowd, Their has lots of example on forums platform to warn the risk. I have heard that those phenomenon are also a knotty problem for local government, those muslims can gather and form a crowd, Squeeze at the doorway of government office(by the way, XiJiang province is the most turbulence area in our whole country. If someone who have the history to be servants in there, he or she will have a good opportunity to be promoted) The online situation is different to offline. In Baidu post bar, Zhihu, and some less famous forum, you can recognize a strong hostile attitude to muslim group, The public opinion (almost) always be: The Uygher identity is not the point, the toxic religion is. They tend to drive those muslim away, because it is hard to convert them to other religion. more extermely way is just simply massacre them to impede future disaster. How to summary this kind of attitude?That could be forced to keep one's resentment to muslim. Chinese behavior are more close to coward I think.

Indistinctly, We also know there is no problem about nigger and muslim, The way China deal with nigger and muslim are relative reasonable than Western country, at least here have no such disgusting Baizuo crowd. But worries come when we saw Baizuo(libstard in Western country) proposing those quite strange political agenda to lead so many refugee into society of themselves. The worried may be: If the western world has fallen, How can we deal the world after the disaster happened; the another one is how should we deal with huge amount of "beasts" refugee or immigration, it is a sticky problem when it is a international problem(we have to consider the nagative impact); and whether we will suffer the same result(we could be worry about this when we analysing the future of European country).

By the way, These Baizuo agenda is the best running joke(in our online environment at least.) of this topic in our country. even , The main laughing point could be LGBT, BLM, Sleeping Joe(especially when he has fall sleeped at some ) and so on(Yes, I have even imaged a picture clearly). The main point are the above three topic, but in fact all topic of the "Liberal" are absurd and funny more or less.

I am too casual to write these word above, but we are all shoked, surprised and being amused by these absurd Political agenda.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I findthat here is quite active indeed. A really nice place.
    Last edited by Schonus; 10-13-2022 at 09:49 PM. Reason: Grammary correcting

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Hello and welcome!

I'm sure I speak for everyone when we say we would love to hear what is happening in your part of the world pertaining to the nigger and Muzzie invasions, which are decimating all Western countries in the name of Political Correctness.

Believe me, your English is 1000 times better than the mangled, filthy grammar spoken by niggers who were born speaking that language.

Youtube, Twitter, Instagram, and all those "social media" platforms are toxic and you are smart to stay away from them.

Hope you will stick around!
    Suddenly I feel it is the correct thing that our country have blocked these toxic media.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

我真的人彻底绷不住了(I cannot control my shock and anney totally)

让我说两句中文,我这个真的是,震惊到了,这事太离谱了!
    我真的不知道你们的所谓自由派到底是怎么想的,我真的就觉得非常离谱,我想知道这些黑人语法多差,这样的人 是怎么被你们放进社会里的?这不是早该赶走的人吗?
    我这边不是很期望美国的特朗普当选,但是你们美国这边拜登当选,什么LGBT啊,黑命贵啊这邪门的东西都出 来能导致这种结果,真的搁我们这里能把我们直接气炸。
    真的,我都不想组织英语说话了,真的我震惊。

Let me say a few words in Chinese. I'm really shocked. This is too ridiculous!

I really don't know what your so-called liberals think. I really think it's absurd. I want to know how poor the black grammar is. How did you put such people into society? Isn't this the person who should have been expelled long ago?

I don't really expect Trump of the United States to be elected, but if Biden of the United States is elected, the evil things like LGBT and black life can lead to this result, which can really blow us up here.

Really, I don't want to organize English speaking anymore. I'm really shocked.
    (the word above is translated by Baidu Translate, If you cannot understand the meaning, please ignore those word, Let me drink something to smooth my mood.——快给我来杯水压压惊)

20. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Schonus. I'm surprised to see someone Chinese here hate niggers. I as a Hispanic too hate the niggers though it mostly started when the Fentanyl Floyd nigger got visited by the bat fairy and even more so when they started to show mudsharks on tv, that's when a white woman gets paired with a stupid silver back gorilla be it in commercials or in movies which if you have seen any of our western media lately, it's ALWAYS pro nigger this and that 24 hours a day, all day everyday. It is under rare occasions when you see a nice normal white couple on tv or even yet Hispanics who aren't thrown in with the niggers because even our Spanish commercials believe it or not feature niggers for some stupid reason. Every liberal and the media want us all to worship the nigger and give everything that is good to those shit beasts when they have done absolutely nothing whatsoever to deserve the good things they receive. My last straw was last year, when I visited the Mexican community I grew up in, I was horrified to see that niggers are beginning to infest our Mexican community. It will only be a matter of time before I begin to hear about homicides, rape, murder and violence all happening where I grew up all thanks to those niggers. Because if it is one thing I know about them is that anywhere or anything that has niggers in it, most likely is going to be ruined in a short matter of time. Lastly, I don't know much about China and it's problems with niggers, I never knew blacks existed there but they sadly do here and pretty much elsewhere. I hope your country doesn't get flooded with them, if it does then your president might begin to treat them like gods like they do everywhere else and before you know it the blacks will begin to destroy your civilization along with the gays behind them.

22. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Schonus. You will find a lot of lively and well reasoned discussions here.

When I was in college 30+years ago, I had a professor who said that Chinese students have a hard time figuring out the tense of a sentence, as in "I am walking"; Chinese speakers say "I walking". He said it's because in Chinese, which is a language both ancient and ever evolving, has become efficient, that there IS no need to use "am". Native Chinese speakers nodded their heads.

Same discussion, Chinese speakers also don't use linking verbs (like "am") or articles (like "The"; "An", etc.).

On a different note, there's something that has been puzzling me for weeks, and maybe you can help me. I read that China has a saying that China and Taiwan are one people, one country. What, if you know, is the actual Chinese saying? I should have saved the article I read that had the exact saying.

Our respective nation's politics are not part of this site. This site is dedicated to helping everyone interested in knowing about the destructive negro species. Welcome again.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

24. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    So you're the guy writing those instruction manuals! Just kidding!

Welcome to our forum!

I am surprised this website hasn't been banned in China.

Hey, we understand you just fine. You still speak way better than black niggers.

We occasionally get Asian people here on the forum.

26. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    It is time for sleeping here, I will reply in the daytime tomorrow.

28. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Welcome Schonus. You will find a lot of lively and well reasoned discussions here.

When I was in college 30+years ago, I had a professor who said that Chinese students have a hard time figuring out the tense of a sentence, as in "I am walking"; Chinese speakers say "I walking". He said it's because in Chinese, which is a language both ancient and ever evolving, has become efficient, that there IS no need to use "am". Native Chinese speakers nodded their heads.

Same discussion, Chinese speakers also don't use linking verbs (like "am") or articles (like "The"; "An", etc.).

On a different note, there's something that has been puzzling me for weeks, and maybe you can help me. I read that China has a saying that China and Taiwan are one people, one country. What, if you know, is the actual Chinese saying? I should have saved the article I read that had the exact saying.

Our respective nation's politics are not part of this site. This site is dedicated to helping everyone interested in knowing about the destructive negro species. Welcome again.
    "What, if you know, is the actual Chinese saying?" This saying is about national unity, The problem of Taiwan just like Abkhazia and south ossetia to Georgia, Crimea to Ukraine. It's a not only actual independent area to China, and also a history remain problem.

The following word is learned from our history book and some of them are my sees and hears from our forum:
    At the time before PRC(People republic of China) was found, Taiwan area was a colony of Japanese(the province conquered from China). at the colonial age, A lot of Japanese came to this island, began to assimilate this island culture and prohibited speaking Chinese(De sinicization). at the end of Anti-Japanese war, Japanese surrenderd and commit to return all territories conquered from China(include Taiwan island,and we call it Taiwan province until nowaday).At that time, The official government of China was Republic of China, Leaded by Chiang Kai shek. The civil war broke out after The end of anti-Japanese war, Republic of China retreat to Taiwan island(by the way, in Soviet Union USSR prespective, The best situation is PRC controled north of Yangtze River and RC control the souths, The USSR also "recommend" PRC to stop advance). The relation between USA and PRC is totally confrontational, and the former one dispatched aircraft carrier to Taiwan strait tointerference our national unity. This is the background.

The following statement are more subjective:

The situation had been deadlocked for several decades, but the influence of Japanese colony doesn't disappear completely. there have a lot of people who married with Japanese and haven't no recognition of being Chinese. So they are more connection with Japan. Japan is not a pro-chinese country, so the situation is become more complex naturally.I've hear that the core member of Independent are Japanese descent which their father came to the island and married with local women.

The more information you can find yourself, I don't want to make trouble to myself(although the probability is little enough, but I think it is not worth enough to tell more sensitive comment. I am more cowardly than average person around)

Almost pure handwriting, This is the thing I can sure.

30. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    "What, if you know, is the actual Chinese saying?" f

The specific meaning of the statement is: an entire China conclude Taiwan province, any kind sort of delusion of independence is undermining China’s sovereignity.

32. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Schonus View Post
    "What, if you know, is the actual Chinese saying?" This saying is about national unity, The problem of Taiwan just like Abkhazia and south ossetia to Georgia, Crimea to Ukraine. It's a not only actual independent area to China, and also a history remain problem.

The following word is learned from our history book and some of them are my sees and hears from our forum:
    At the time before PRC(People republic of China) was found, Taiwan area was a colony of Japanese(the province conquered from China). at the colonial age, A lot of Japanese came to this island, began to assimilate this island culture and prohibited speaking Chinese(De sinicization). at the end of Anti-Japanese war, Japanese surrenderd and commit to return all territories conquered from China(include Taiwan island,and we call it Taiwan province until nowaday).At that time, The official government of China was Republic of China, Leaded by Chiang Kai shek. The civil war broke out after The end of anti-Japanese war, Republic of China retreat to Taiwan island(by the way, in Soviet Union USSR prespective, The best situation is PRC controled north of Yangtze River and RC control the souths, The USSR also "recommend" PRC to stop advance). The relation between USA and PRC is totally confrontational, and the former one dispatched aircraft carrier to Taiwan strait tointerference our national unity. This is the background.

The following statement are more subjective:

The situation had been deadlocked for several decades, but the influence of Japanese colony doesn't disappear completely. there have a lot of people who married with Japanese and haven't no recognition of being Chinese. So they are more connection with Japan. Japan is not a pro-chinese country, so the situation is become more complex naturally.I've hear that the core member of Independent are Japanese descent which their father came to the island and married with local women.

The more information you can find yourself, I don't want to make trouble to myself(although the probability is little enough, but I think it is not worth enough to tell more sensitive comment. I am more cowardly than average person around)

Almost pure handwriting, This is the thing I can sure.
    First of all, don't get yourself into any trouble. What I ask for is an academic term, in Chinese, as to China-Taiwan as part of the same country.

The best similar example I have is for the Italians and Greeks. They have a saying,

"Una razza, una faccia" - one race, one face. (my version may not be exact).

I'll probably find it someday.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

34. Likes Tar Remover, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    First off, I welcome you and all who hate the nigger monkey and the the filthy Islamic goat fucker. But I have to ask- Are you a communist? Meaning- Are you a member of, or in any way aligned with the Chinese Communist Party other than being forced? If so, please explain to us why, and how this works in China.

In the mean time- Let's get to bashing some limb hangers!

36. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    First off, I welcome you and all who hate the nigger monkey and the the filthy Islamic goat fucker. But I have to ask- Are you a communist? Meaning- Are you a member of, or in any way aligned with the Chinese Communist Party other than being forced? If so, please explain to us why, and how this works in China.

In the mean time- Let's get to bashing some limb hangers!

How should I say? I know most of you have hostile attitude toward communism. I put the answer first:I'm neither a communist and nor a spy......
    Then again, If we imagine a situation: I'm a communist and try to make turbulence about immigrant problem. I can also say the same statement and play tricks to everyone here. So this answer is more incredible than my other reply. I don't want to justify myself.
    but their are something detail I will to say:
    1.I'm not a communism, and I have not the task to keep watch on what the West world think about(I have said this above);
    2.But I joined Chinese Communist Youth League when I was about to face the college entrance examination(My headmaster in senior high school have told me about 7 years ago, It would influent admission result if I didn't join it), It seem that everyone in our class(senior high school) had joined the organization at that time;
    3.all of my action about searching forums which can communicate with each other is improve my English writing skill. I had buy a writing book in one day, but method of learning writing in this book was "more writing, more reading and more reciting", I thought this methods is not reliable because if I just reciting a lot of word, my writing style must be rigid. so I started to search active English forum(Twitter, Telegram, youtube and even Tiktok overseas Version are blocked in China). It was a headache thing me expecially, but I didn't have courage to use VPN. most English website I founded haven't interaction(or haven't strong interaction). with my constant searching, finally I have found this one now.(There is a interesting thing: I haven't search any baizuo website that I can use, and I heartily hope I can use chimpout permanently so I don't need to search another forum)

4.If you want to ask me more detail, I'd better admit this fact: I am tend to pro Chinese. The reason is simple: I'm a Chinese, and China is my motherland. The Quality of my life is relative to the strength of motherland. In the same way, I think MAGA's Patriotism is not a wrong mind, although their aren't loving China.(I don't want to talk this topic in detail, due to it can lead many unnecessary contradiction)
    of course, I hope I won't face the day, that I have to deal with millions of niggers around.(by the way: at nowaday situation in China, if someone are lucky enough, he/she won't see any nigger in his/her lifetime)

In fact, It is not a urgent matter what you think I am. The most important thing is let me have the oppotunity to LEARNING WRITING, and LET ME WRITE VIVIDLY. I'm SO LONG FOR keep this oppotunity. whether you think I am, I wish I can get some interactive chance so that I could training my writing.(Althrough no one has the enthusiasm to correct my comment and reply, but I have to writing something you can understand. and I am willing to be corrected by anyone)
    Last edited by Schonus; 10-15-2022 at 10:14 AM. Reason: bold some words

38. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast