1.I came to this website about 1 month ago. Through somewhat reading, I realized the Blacks(niggers) and Greens(Muslims) are serious problem(I think Muslim is a problem) in Europe and North America. In our country the similar situation may be hidden in underground, and it may be break out in future(e.g. illegal immigrant in GuangDong).

2.Learning English actually is the main purpose I come here. Maybe, There is the question someone will ask: "Youtube and twitter ......etc have a lot of quality topics, and they are more active than there. Why don't you chating at there".oh, bro. There website and app is not available in our country, and I don't want to take the risk to be arrestee due to VPN using. I tried to search English environment I can use, I had searched some, But most of them are News or too inactive that cannot get a reply. due to a accidental chance,I visited here and browsed some thread.
I am not good at English(average Chinese person Level), especially in writting. When I read a English training book about writting. The giving core method is “move reciting(dictation), move reading, move writting”, But when I reciting and reciting and reciting.........expecially reciting Model essay in that writing book, it is really torture. according that book:"When you can recite these model essay fluently from memory, you can take the exam's essay quite easy". I feel this method is not so reliable, it's to regid. Oh, There has another thing I wanna say: I have recited and dictated a lot of English word from Vocabulary book, and I have read some English passage from "Reading comprehension" and texting book, But when I want to writing or talking something,suddenly, I found the word is ONLY in the book, I cannot catch it IN MY HEAD.

3.I know the relation between China and The Western world is not good. But I haven't the energy(or vigour? I cannot differentiate the two words) to be the troublesome and plotting about this topic and this website, really.

4.I am not bore so much by Blacks, they are not relative to me after all.(but when I asking these question about Blacks to my acquaintance,I found I am the ONLY stranger)
I am not sure whether the grammar and vocabulary of the above words are using correctly. But I what to chat with you and improve my English more effectively, move flexible.

Let me speak some Chinese to justify myself:
哎呀,这个英语作文,真他妈的烦!