Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Science nigger couldn't get treated for his monkeypox.

*Sound of sad violins*

As a Black man and a senior CDC scientist, William L. Jeffries IV knows a lot about health inequities and infectious diseases in America. Still, it took visits to 3 doctors — and a desperate call to a colleague — for him to get treatment for monkeypox.
    Ever think if it weren't for niggers there would be no need for monkeypox treatment?

How did this esteemed Black man get this loathsome disease, what with him being an educated Science Nigger and all?

Jeffries, who describes himself as a same-gender-loving Black man, sees the work as a way to serve his people and, by extension, God.
    So remove the Libtard NewSpeak bullshit - he's a downlow buck who let an infected buck he met in the toilet at some gay bar bare-back him. What kind of behavior is this for a Science Nigger?

By Sunday night, Jeffries felt some itching and irritation. A couple days after that, he had a fever, chills and sores around his anus.
    Breaks my heart to think of this high-toned buck with his sore, itchy ass.

Jeffries is a senior health scientist in the Office of Health Equity in the Division of HIV Prevention.
    And a fine health scientist, I'm sure.

That this is written as a nigger sob story makes me sick.

https://www.propublica.org/article/m...-cdc-scientist
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Anastasia, Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    he had a fever, chills and sores around his anus.
    Warning: Do not read while eating, as you will either laugh or vomit (or both).

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    *Sound of sad violins*

Ever think if it weren't for niggers there would be no need for monkeypox treatment?

How did this esteemed Black man get this loathsome disease, what with him being an educated Science Nigger and all?

So remove the Libtard NewSpeak bullshit - he's a downlow buck who let an infected buck he met in the toilet at some gay bar bare-back him. What kind of behavior is this for a Science Nigger?

Breaks my heart to think of this high-toned buck with his sore, itchy ass.

And a fine health scientist, I'm sure.

That this is written as a nigger sob story makes me sick.

https://www.propublica.org/article/m...-cdc-scientist
    TNB to the 10TH DEGREE!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post