Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers form online gaming "Watch Group" to stop gamers like me from saying NIGGER while gaming online

I fully enjoy saying NIGGER while online gaming, and these niggers will not stop me from doing so.

Black Gamers Encouraged To Report Racism With Twitch Feature To Help Eliminate Inappropriate Behavior During Online Gaming

Black gamers are being encouraged to come together and tackle the ongoing fight against racism during online gaming — a problem which online community Melanin Games says has gone on for far too long. The company, which was founded back in 2018, has made it its mission to end the persistent attacks people have hurled through the use of their headsets when playing multiplayer mode in games such as Activision’s Call of Duty.
    Over the summer, Melanin Games launched a project titled “The Watch,” where members of its community can help eliminate racism by reporting inappropriate remarks made during online gaming. The purpose is to collect enough data to call for action against Activision in the hopes that they, alongside other game developers, hold players accountable for their uncalled-for choice of language.
    https://archive.ph/Y6VW5#selection-413.0-413.425
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Melanin Games lololol. The "we wuz kangz" mentality at its most laughable.

"Dis melanin gibs us niggaz supa-powerz an sheeit!" No, nigger, it just makes your skin the color of sheeit.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post