Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Banned
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like

Men's health worshipping another brainless, souless, moolie nigger Junglebeast

I read an article and was aghast at what I saw the bottom...
    I just had to post the picture of this very gay and homosexual nigger worshipping over at the magazine / website MENS HEALTH

Name:  screenshot-www.menshealth.com-2022.10.12-00_11_23.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  267.0 KB

HE WUZ UH KANG

According to MENS HEALTH, Apparently me and my race and my family and my children are supposed to worship this brainless, dead eyed, George Floyd lipped, massive boot lipped silverback that looked like it was pulled directly off the banana plantation in the Congo.

A nigger at Comic-Con. ROFL. As if a nigger has ever read a comic or can even read for that matter. Where da white wimmen at?, is what is was thinking, that and "Muh Dik"

This supremely gay publication calling the nigger it's "Cover Star" because it happened to be born a nigger slave animal with muscles. The gay shallow zoophilia of Hollywood. Now resorted to worshipping zoo animals.

As if any white people are going to watch this nigger move. CREED 3 III? We won't. Only scummy wiggers who deserve to get buried in a pile of gorilla shit would watch this zoo documentary.

Trying to turn this zoo exhibit into some type of action hero star, I would rather root for the dumbest white man alive before I would root for one of these soulless brainless junglebeast.

The epitome of a "man" is this thing? Why not just worship a gorilla it has bigger muscles, and same tiny brain.

The nigger animal is about as expressive as a lobotomized sloth.... "Uh got's one face uh makes, an dis is it"...

This is a hero to people? Gross.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I never read that fag-mag anyway. And and I’ve made it a habit to never watch nigger worship movies. I usually stick to TV shows and movies that were made prior to the 1970s.

4. Likes Kagman, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I thought someone manipulated "Kang" on the picture, and I was laughing. Then I checked: it's character IS Kang. Shows to prove how stupid niggers are; leave them alone, they'll call each other nigger and kill each other.

Now this ape really looks like a simian. There is no way any sane person would ever see that face and think it's the same species as us. Looks savage, uncivilized, incapable of language. I can't even say it's good for a beast of burden. Niggers never work.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes SGT@Arms, Kagman, IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    What complete tripe.... I wonder how his rap sheet reads?? Under 10 pages? Disgusting, sub-human ape

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorsAndEngineers View Post
    I read an article and was aghast at what I saw the bottom...
    I just had to post the picture of this very gay and homosexual nigger worshipping over at the magazine / website MENS HEALTH

Name:  screenshot-www.menshealth.com-2022.10.12-00_11_23.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  267.0 KB

HE WUZ UH KANG

According to MENS HEALTH, Apparently me and my race and my family and my children are supposed to worship this brainless, dead eyed, George Floyd lipped, massive boot lipped silverback that looked like it was pulled directly off the banana plantation in the Congo.

A nigger at Comic-Con. ROFL. As if a nigger has ever read a comic or can even read for that matter. Where da white wimmen at?, is what is was thinking, that and "Muh Dik"

This supremely gay publication calling the nigger it's "Cover Star" because it happened to be born a nigger slave animal with muscles. The gay shallow zoophilia of Hollywood. Now resorted to worshipping zoo animals.

As if any white people are going to watch this nigger move. CREED 3 III? We won't. Only scummy wiggers who deserve to get buried in a pile of gorilla shit would watch this zoo documentary.

Trying to turn this zoo exhibit into some type of action hero star, I would rather root for the dumbest white man alive before I would root for one of these soulless brainless junglebeast.

The epitome of a "man" is this thing? Why not just worship a gorilla it has bigger muscles, and same tiny brain.

The nigger animal is about as expressive as a lobotomized sloth.... "Uh got's one face uh makes, an dis is it"...

This is a hero to people? Gross.
    Actually, gorillas like the famous Koko have higher IQs than many nigger species, i.e. Papua New Guinea nogs whose IQs average 60. I'm sure this simian-jawed, brillo-headed, boot lipped spook is a prime example. YT libtards may treat it like a cherished pet, but it WILL turn on them sooner or later.

I look at this example and marvel anew at mudsharks who rut with beasts like this one. Ew.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As if we needed even more evidence that politically active homosexuality (the kind that won't shut up about it) is a problem, and one very closely related to the nigger problem, as the two often go hand in hand as we can see here.

There was this one poster on this other "racially aware" site that I used to go to who was an open homosexual and talked about it CONSTANTLY, always feeling the need to start his opinion on every subject with, "As a gay man..." Honestly, it almost reminded me of niggers who just have to constantly talk about their blackness.

Site had an ignore button, first time I ever used one.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    As if we needed even more evidence that politically active homosexuality (the kind that won't shut up about it) is a problem, and one very closely related to the nigger problem, as the two often go hand in hand as we can see here.

There was this one poster on this other "racially aware" site that I used to go to who was an open homosexual and talked about it CONSTANTLY, always feeling the need to start his opinion on every subject with, "As a gay man..." Honestly, it almost reminded me of niggers who just have to constantly talk about their blackness.

Site had an ignore button, first time I ever used one.
    I know! And it's everywhere, no matter the topic. (it could be how to make veggie lasagna, e.g.) it starts with that or, "I'm gay, so..." WTF? Who gives a rat's ass? And then trannies are, "As a gender-reassigned woman of colour..." bullshit. I know they are very proud of themselves, plus these days being any sort of deviant makes you an exotic, beloved icon and wins Libtard points.

I've never started a conversation or offered an opinion by saying, "I'm heterosexual and my pronouns are...", or "As a het cis-woman, blah blah" since I don't feel anyone wants or needs to hear about my sexual preferences.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."