Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Poor Muzzies in CALGARY aren't getting enough free money!

I really shouldn't read this stuff. It makes my head go funny.

So, people who have always lived and worked in Calgary can't afford decent housing anymore, but so what? They CAN afford to cough up a few more dollars to take care of goddam Muzzies, I guess.

Gone are business travelers and tourists. Now the clientele here (in the hotel) is exclusively made up of refugees, mostly from Afghanistan.
    Who needs business and tourists when you can have muzzie parasites instead?

The federal government covers rent for the first year while refugees find their feet and secure a job. But Tabish is finding the $1,200 allowance just isn't enough in the current rental market.
    Some of that is coming out of MY pocket! I never got free housing in my life, even when I was alone, working, kind of poor, and renting. I had to pay for everything myself. I"m so sorry, Tabish, that we aren't giving you enough!

I wonder how much THEIR government would give to Westerners squatting there?

I hope these ass-lifters freeze to death when the bitter winter hits there.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fucking amazing. I, too apologize to all goat rapists for not enough free shit given to you from my pocket. I looked at my pay stub the other day and noticed how much the government has helped themselves to. It makes me sick to know what they do with it. Iw on’t get a dime of it back either. Some of these fuckers pay in nothing and get huge returns back. I still need that explained. How do you pay nothing and get a return? Fuck you “refugees”!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I really shouldn't read this stuff. It makes my head go funny.

So, people who have always lived and worked in Calgary can't afford decent housing anymore, but so what? They CAN afford to cough up a few more dollars to take care of goddam Muzzies, I guess.

Who needs business and tourists when you can have muzzie parasites instead?

Some of that is coming out of MY pocket! I never got free housing in my life, even when I was alone, working, kind of poor, and renting. I had to pay for everything myself. I"m so sorry, Tabish, that we aren't giving you enough!

I wonder how much THEIR government would give to Westerners squatting there?

I hope these ass-lifters freeze to death when the bitter winter hits there.
    In the words of the soup Nazi "No JIZZYA for you!!"

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post