Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Shitskin Darius N. Sessoms Who Shot 5 YO Cannon Hinnant Dead Facing Death for His Nigger Crime

Prosecutors Can Seek Death Penalty for Man Accused of Shooting Neighbor’s 5-Year-Old Son in Head in Front of Two Young Sisters, Judge Rules
    A 25-year-old North Carolina man accused of executing a 5-year-old boy in cold blood as he rode his bike in front of his two young sisters will be facing the death penalty if he is convicted in his impending trial. Superior Court Judge L. Lamont Wiggins on Thursday ruled that the state’s case against Darius N. Sessoms for the murder of Cannon Hinnant is eligible to proceed as a capital punishment case, Goldsboro CBS affiliate WNCN reported.

Sessoms appeared in court Thursday for a Watson Hearing held at the request of his attorney, Ernest L. Conner. A Watson Hearing is a proceeding in potential death penalty cases, in which the defendant attempts to require the state to specifically disclose “what aggravating factors it will use in seeking a death sentence.”
    https://lawandcrime.com/crime/prosec...s-judge-rules/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hinnant.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	113.8 KB 
ID:	21137
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 10-06-2022 at 08:51 PM. Reason: move
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I followed this outrageous, RACIST murder closely. When commenting on newspaper articles depicting nigger crime, I often put in 'Remember Cannon Hinnant'... As for the upcoming trial, blah blah blah... Death Penalty....blah blah... We'll see what a nigger-stacked jury will do. Jury Nullification is a very real thing... Filthy shitskins...

3. Likes Groid_Rage, Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Prosecutors Can Seek Death Penalty for Man Accused of Shooting Neighbor’s 5-Year-Old Son in Head in Front of Two Young Sisters, Judge Ruleshttps://lawandcrime.com/crime/prosec...s-judge-rules/

Name:	hinnant.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	113.8 KB 
ID:	21137
    Throw the nigger in a pit with 12 HUNGRY pit bulls!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Throw the nigger in a pit with 12 HUNGRY pit bulls!!
    I would pay money to watch that.

Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I followed this outrageous, RACIST murder closely. When commenting on newspaper articles depicting nigger crime, I often put in 'Remember Cannon Hinnant'... As for the upcoming trial, blah blah blah... Death Penalty....blah blah... We'll see what a nigger-stacked jury will do. Jury Nullification is a very real thing... Filthy shitskins...
    The DA should insist this case be decided by a white Republican judge. Any niggers on that jury, and it's an automatic mistrial.
    Look up this case on Wikipedophile - a half a paragraph about the murder, a whole page claiming the media didn't bury it.
    They damn sure did, same as the toddler shot in the baby stroller, and the kidnapping/rape/murder of 4 year old Cash Gernon,
    in Texas. They buried that one, left out the part about the nigger faggot being a child rapist, and also worked the "He krazy" angle.
    They're going to get that nigger "the help he so desperately needs", instead of death fucking row. Unbelievable.
    There should have been a howling lynch mob outside of the jail on all of these cases.

7. Likes Kagman, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ray Cizzums View Post
    The DA should insist this case be decided by a white Republican judge. Any niggers on that jury, and it's an automatic mistrial.
    Look up this case on Wikipedophile - a half a paragraph about the murder, a whole page claiming the media didn't bury it.
    They damn sure did, same as the toddler shot in the baby stroller, and the kidnapping/rape/murder of 4 year old Cash Gernon,
    in Texas. They buried that one, left out the part about the nigger faggot being a child rapist, and also worked the "He krazy" angle.
    They're going to get that nigger "the help he so desperately needs", instead of death fucking row. Unbelievable.
    There should have been a howling lynch mob outside of the jail on all of these cases.
    Just read the WikiFilth on this... Wiki claims no cover up while the wiki entry itself could not be more of one. First, Hinnant was shot in the middle of the street in front of his sister by this shit skin. There is no indication he traspassed on ANYONE'S property... Especially that filthy niggers property. Laughably they reference 'Snopes' as some kind of arbiter of truth. Snopes' is a liberal echo chamber... Disgusting.

9. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeking the death penalty? Are you fuckin kiddin me? Even if the nigger gets a death sentence, it will be many years and several appeals before it actually gets it’s just desserts.
    If a rabid dog or wild animal attacks and kills a human,it gets euthanized almost immediately! Why should a savage feral murderous unpredictability and wild felonious nigger beast be treated any differently?

11. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    That and that nigger who strangled the two newborns in Texas in the hospital. The media is burying that.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I clearly remember this - heinous and shocking even by nigger standards - and figured it was all swept under the rug as usual.

This trial is a big joke and pointless. It will drag on, with the taxpayers footing the bill for scum-sucking lawyers who will actually try to defend this feral groid gunning down a baby on the street. Maybe the nigger had a mental health crisis, or the kid looked at him wrong, or the kid's father was rayciss, blah blah blah.

Probably get life in prison, which in many places is only 25 years. If sentenced to death, there will be appeals and more psychiatric evaluations. In the meantime the nigger will get all the care and protection he demands as his right.

If all the appeals fail, this toxic waste of oxygen will sit on his black ass, sucking up money, and likely die of old age before the sentence is passed.

I have a feeling Judge Lamont will not invoke the death penalty on one of his bruthas. OJ got away with a brutal double homicide, so who cares about some anonymous 5-year-old.

I can't even work up outrage anymore, just despair and disgust.

Judge Lamont - Here come da judge!

Name:	Judge L. Lamont Wiggins - Google Search.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	276.5 KB 
ID:	21141
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Jim Crow, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Or they should have that judge who sat on the Arbery trial. He would feel sorry for the nigger and make a speech how Sessoms was traumatized over George Floyd or Arbery. He'd help the defense that cuck.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I dont think Lemont will either. No way. I wonder if Sharpton and the black panthers will be outside the courtroom protesting for their "brother" and try to intimidate the jury to vote not guilty.

19. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Celticgirl View Post
    I dont think Lemont will either. No way. I wonder if Sharpton and the black panthers will be outside the courtroom protesting for their "brother" and try to intimidate the jury to vote not guilty.
    Or maybe the whore Kartrashian can slip someone a few dollars and buy a law degree so she can defend the nigger. Maybe the boy was already showing signs of having White Privilege, so the sub-simian who killed him probably had good reason to do so.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes Celticgirl liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a creature completely lacking in conscience, like a libtard or a nigger, could claim "we didn't bury the story, we dindu nuffins" while literally at the same time burying the story. They're literally saying, "we didn't bury this, now please don't look at it!"

ALL mainstream media buried this story, including so-called "conservative" media (which is just fake opposition, 100% controlled by liberals, to sucker conservatives into thinking they have a "voice.") The only reason I heard about this at all is from alternative media - you know, the type of media that gets called "rayciss" just because it's not owned by the same people who own all so-called "mainstream" media.

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Or maybe the whore Kartrashian can slip someone a few dollars and buy a law degree so she can defend the nigger. Maybe the boy was already showing signs of having White Privilege, so the sub-simian who killed him probably had good reason to do so.
    I’ll bet the boy called him a nigger. Therefore, he deserved what he got. At least that’s what I see niggers preaching in comment sections. Calling niggers the evil N word should result in at bare minimum an assault and in some cases a murder.

25. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't we normally put down animals when they attack people? Why would this be different?

27. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I’ll bet the boy called him a nigger. Therefore, he deserved what he got. At least that’s what I see niggers preaching in comment sections. Calling niggers the evil N word should result in at bare minimum an assault and in some cases a murder.

He'll definitely get off then. Unreal.

29. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I clearly remember this - ...
    I can't even work up outrage anymore, just despair and disgust.

Judge Lamont - Here come da judge!

Name:	Judge L. Lamont Wiggins - Google Search.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	276.5 KB 
ID:	21141

You sum up my feelings perfectly. Every other day there is some new nigger outrage, one worse than the next and the Left covers for these animals regardless of the depths of depravity displayed. I know a guy I grew up with who has a history degree... Someone who should have the ability to objectively evaluate the current state of affairs based on historical context . THIS GUY IS BLIND.... Denies the most obvious of truths... No where in the world is there a civilized nigger society at ANY level... From small hamlets to entire continents. If it's got niggers, all manner of chaos rules. And he denies these realities...

it's the White man's fault.

31. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You sum up my feelings perfectly. Every other day there is some new nigger outrage, one worse than the next and the Left covers for these animals regardless of the depths of depravity displayed. I know a guy I grew up with who has a history degree... Someone who should have the ability to objectively evaluate the current state of affairs based on historical context . THIS GUY IS BLIND.... Denies the most obvious of truths... No where in the world is there a civilized nigger society at ANY level... From small hamlets to entire continents. If it's got niggers, all manner of chaos rules. And he denies these realities...

Is it possible he just reads headlines, e.g. "Poor, Defenseless, Homeless Black Man with Mental Health Issues Gunned Down by EVIL, RACIST WHITE Cop", and never digs any deeper, as we do?

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

I heard a great quote the other day from another racially aware person: "We shouldn't waste our energy trying to save liberals from liberalism."

Warn your spouses and children about the dangers of the nigger, but other than that, it's not our job to save white liberals from their own stupidity. If some white leftist idiot wants to be angry on behalf of niggers, let them do it far away from you. Don't associate with those people. If an adult voluntarily chooses to board the liberal suicide train, it's not our responsibility to drag them off or try to stop the train.

34. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post