Close

Likes Likes:  13

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Herschel Walker the most important whatever. Son says not.

Herschel Walker is the most important whatever.
    His son says otherwise.

https://fox28media.com/amp/news/nati...itics-football

Why are all these repubikans all over this chimp? I guess he's the better of the two niggers running.

“I know my mom and I would really appreciate if my father Herschel Walker stopped lying and making a mockery of us,” Walker wrote in a tweet the night of October 3. “You’re not a “family man” when you left us to bang a bunch of women, threatened to kill us, and had us move over 6 times in 6 months running from your violence.” He followed up in another tweet that night, writing: “I don’t care about someone who has a bad past and takes accountability. But how DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some ‘moral, Christian, upright man.’ You’ve lived a life of DESTROYING other peoples lives. How dare you.”
    Herschel Walker married Christian’s mother, childhood sweetheart Cindy DeAngelis Grossman, in 1983; however the older Walker had three children with three different women, one of whom was born while he was married to Grossman. Grossman divorced Walker in 2002 and in the 2001 filing detailed multiple instances of graphic physical and verbal abuse by the now-Senate hopeful. She accused him later of pointing a pistol to her head while saying “I’m going to blow your f****** brains out.” Grossman’s sister attested in an affidavit for a 2005 restraining order against Walker that he told her “Unequivocally that he was going to shoot my sister Cindy and her [new] boyfriend in the head.” Another woman, Myka Dean, told Texas police in 2012 that when she tried to end a romantic relationship with Walker, he threatened to kill her and then himself.
    Last edited by jenkemfactory; 10-05-2022 at 11:44 PM.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post