Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

44 y.o. old pimp nigger waits outside to bust a cap in his 25 y.o. babymama/stripper/part time IHOP waitress

Suspect Indicted For ‘Cold Blood’ Murder of NYC Exotic Dancer

“As alleged, Clarkson Wilson murdered Imani Armstrong in cold blood after he waited hours outside her place of employment,” said D.A. Bragg. “My thoughts are with Ms. Armstrong’s family and loved ones, who are experiencing immense pain. We are committed to pursuing full accountability and justice in this case.”
    According to court documents and statements made on the record in court, on September 1, 2022, Wilson, a known pimp, traveled into Manhattan on the subway and exited right near the IHOP Restaurant where Armstrong worked. Wilson then lay in wait for about five hours before following her down the street when she left.

After following her for several blocks east and putting on a sweatshirt, Wilson then shot Armstrong at point blank range in the back of the head. Video surveillance captured Wilson fleeing the scene at the corner of 14th Street and Irving Place, changing his clothing to avoid law enforcement and taking the subway back to Brooklyn.

[According to the NY Post, the victims was a part-time IHOP waitress and exotic dancer who had at least one child with her killer. A motive remains unknown.]
    https://breaking911.com/suspect-indi...exotic-dancer/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Suspect Indicted For ‘Cold Blood’ Murder of NYC Exotic Dancer

https://breaking911.com/suspect-indi...exotic-dancer/
    A nigger "marksape!!"

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    A nigger "marksape!!"
    And so another fairytale romance comes to an abrupt and tragic end. Thoughts and prayers! I really admire the buck's determination to kill the sow and wait 5 whole hours to do so.

said D.A. Bragg. “My thoughts are with the sheboon’s family and loved ones, who are experiencing immense pain
    I bet they are - the pain of knowing there won't be any nigger lottery from that retarded, worthless buck and they'll have to hit up GoGibsMuh.

part-time IHOP waitress and exotic dancer =(stripper/whore) who had at least one niglet with her killer.
    Her loving fambly doesn't know how many sprogs their beloved daughter has shat out?

A motive remains unknown.
    Really? A buck kills his hoe and I bet dollars to donuts the slut was gravid with another crotch fruit OR she was rutting with another buck. Those are the only motives for niggers engaged in affairs of the heart.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Whitey Ford, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    And so another fairytale romance comes to an abrupt and tragic end. Thoughts and prayers! I really admire the buck's determination to kill the sow and wait 5 whole hours to do so.

I bet they are - the pain of knowing there won't be any nigger lottery from that retarded, worthless buck and they'll have to hit up GoGibsMuh.

Her loving fambly doesn't know how many sprogs their beloved daughter has shat out?

Really? A buck kills his hoe and I bet dollars to donuts the slut was gravid with another crotch fruit OR she was rutting with another buck. Those are the only motives for niggers engaged in affairs of the heart.
    Tru Dat!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post