Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

60 year old burner moves to Tanzania to marry 30 y.o. nigger

Not long prolly before this thread gets moved to the Mudshark Mortuary.
    Woman moves 9,000 miles away to marry Maasai tribesman 30 years younger than her

A woman who moved 9,000 miles away from home to marry a Maasai tribesman 30 years her junior has said she ‘couldn’t be happier’ – despite strangers criticising the relationship.

Deborah Babu, 60, wasn’t expecting to fall in love when she met her now-husband, Saitoty Babu, 30, while travelling in Tanzania with her daughter, Royce, 30, in October 2017.

The mother and daughter were walking on a beach in Zanzibar when they bumped into two Maasai, one of which was Saitoty, who offered them souvenirs.

Deborah declined but asked if she could have a photo with them, as she had never met a Maasai, and struck up a conversation with Saitoty.

The couple had a traditional Maasai wedding ceremony in June 2018 and were legally married this year. They’re also planning a bigger Maasai celebration, which will have more family and tribesman coming together.

Deborah – who now uses her Maasai name Nashipai and lives with Saitoty and his family in Ubena, Tanzania – loves her new, ‘very different’ life.

The retired police officer, said: ‘I never expected to find a husband and marry someone so much younger than me but he is the kindest and most caring man.

https://metro.co.uk/2022/10/05/briti...sman-17510203/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, he's such a caring man. He cares for her white poosie. Even at 60 she's a prize for this mayor lightfoot look-alike.

Will she have to go steal meat from hungry lions with her man?

4. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Yes, he's such a caring man. He cares for her white poosie. Even at 60 she's a prize for this mayor lightfoot look-alike.

Will she have to go steal meat from hungry lions with her man?
    It's late maing, and yet here I am laughing at your comment about the nigger looking like Lightfoot!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes jenkemfactory liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    That bitch is whack.

What in the world is wrong with California Whigger Women and their fascination with their pet niggers....and half their age.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

8. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now the pair live together in their own mud house in a boma – a family compound
    How romantic for the silly old bitch and her wild nigger buck.

‘We talked for hours and found out we had so much in common like our sense of humour,’ said Deborah.
    Oh, please, you foolish mudshark. Would rutting with a genuine wild Africoon and going to live in his hut count as "Extreme mudsharking", like an Olympic event?

‘Saitoty had never had ice cream or fish before he met me.’
    Aww. Poor Saitoty!

‘Saitoty has been accused of only being with me for a green card which hurts because I know how little his desire is to live in America,’ said Deborah
    I'm sure Saitoty has no California dreams, where there is endless ice cream and fish, free sailfoams, a tidy inheritence when his sugar mama goes toes up (something he will probably hasten), and where niggers are worshipped.

2022 and the niggers still live in mud-and-cow-manure homes. Looks cozy.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Maasai Tribe The Culture & Traditions of The People.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	300.0 KB 
ID:	21131

Shopping for primitive rutting partners seems to be a trend:

A German woman who married a Maasai tribe leader after she fell in love with him while volunteering in Tanzania
    Ugh. Sadly, this mudshark is young enough to shit out a mutant sprog.

Name:	tribe warrior opens Airbnb-style tourist experience.png 
Views:	26 
Size:	534.6 KB 
ID:	21132

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a4276666.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Nig Zero liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Take her passport and put her on the no fly list. Whatever it takes to make sure she can’t come back.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This might be just a little over the top... but...... I hope that pus dripping, scale-covered radiator hose rips her from stem to stern and leaves that filthy shark with any number of incurable ailments...

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    This might be just a little over the top... but...... I hope that pus dripping, scale-covered radiator hose rips her from stem to stern and leaves that filthy shark with any number of incurable ailments...
    So... am I to understand that your approval rating for dirty, degenerate mudshark whores is in the minus score?

I was thinking that I'm surprised that the feral bucks can get the radiator hose up for aged, wrinkled mudsharks, but of course, we know niggers don't care where they stick it, up to and including car exhaust pipes.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    we know niggers don't care where they stick it, up to and including car exhaust pipes.
    did you say a nigger having sex with a tail pipe???? You don't say.......

https://metro.co.uk/video/flustered-...x-car-1314720/

Name:	image (16).png 
Views:	181 
Size:	356.1 KB 
ID:	21135

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This mudshark was a police officer in Sacramento, CA? Sheeit! No wonder that place is a shithole! A policewoman with a soft spot for black criminals!

I wish her happiness in Niggeria, or wherever the Maasai are. Living in a Mudhut with no running water, the beastiality love must be strong. Hey I love my pets but I don't intend to live in a mud hut with them. Love is love, according to these delusional ex-humans, not delineating between rightful love, and abominable acts. Still, I wish her happiness is her remaining short life.

As for the German whore, didn't she learn anything, that niggers are sub-simian, lower than apes? Where'd all that German stoicism and erudite reasoning go, huh, nigger lover?

If their Masai pets don't kill them, melanoma will.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    This mudshark was a police officer in Sacramento, CA? Sheeit! No wonder that place is a shithole! A policewoman with a soft spot for black criminals!

I wish her happiness in Niggeria, or wherever the Maasai are. Living in a Mudhut with no running water, the beastiality love must be strong. Hey I love my pets but I don't intend to live in a mud hut with them. Love is love, according to these delusional ex-humans, not delineating between rightful love, and abominable acts. Still, I wish her happiness is her remaining short life.

As for the German whore, didn't she learn anything, that niggers are sub-simian, lower than apes? Where'd all that German stoicism and erudite reasoning go, huh, nigger lover?

If their Masai pets don't kill them, melanoma will.
    Melanoma is nothing compared to other nigger afflictions. African eyeworms, anyone? Let's see the local witch doctor curing her of that.

21. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apefreaka can have the old blonde cougar.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

23. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post