Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

School bus driver arrested for pushing niglets

A Georgia school bus driver was arrested for pushing a 6 year old niglet and its 10 year old pickaninny sister, and telling them to sit in the back of the bus, lol. Too bad for the driver, I imagine he had it with monkeyshines.

https://www.morgancountycitizen.com/...c71ad50a6.html

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    What’s all the fuss about? He treated the two nigglets the way thing they’re supposed to be treated! I’m certain that those two little niggs are treated worse at home by their mammy and her mens!

3. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Back of the bus niglet!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not looking good for this "racist". I hope he gets off with just a fine.

I guarantee you, niglets we're loud and causing trouble. Driver didn't want to deal with monkeyshines. What is damning is touched the shitskins, and that's where the simple battery comes in.

Day in, day out, we see nigger beasts clobber humans and yet they are not arrested or prosecuted, and yet, for something as trivial as this, it's actionable by a court.

No peace as long as there are niggers.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

7. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The website article wouldn't load, but WTF were niglets doing on a school bus in the first place. Was it 'take your pet to school day'? School is for White people, Niggers! Good luck to the bus driver...will probably loose his job, get doxxed, get a criminal record.
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

9. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    An important article and it amply demonstrates the impact of 'Cultural Relativism' at all levels of society. Briefly, Cultural Relativism supports the contention that if members of a minority group, especially nigger stench beasts, behave in a certain way, that behavior must be accepted and even celebrated. Niggers are inveterate criminals... Not any more... No bail and many criminal acts have been downgraded or even decriminalized completely. Niggers do it therefore it must be accepted and normalized. Previous criminal records?? Many communities are expunging records of these crimes... All to protect the feral, nigger-beast.

Just how much support do niggers get the chaos and destruction they cause? From the article:

" “We really appreciate the NAACP for all their support and assistance and also the support from the community.” "

Feral shitlets up-ending a school bus and Nigger Central gets involved - the despised 'NAACP'... To be sure, the only thing these shit-beasts 'advance' is the destruction of Western Civilization. I'm amazed the Southern Poverty Law Center did not get involved.

Having taught niggers in an inner-city middle school, I know what this bus driver must have been going thru. I'm sure the niglet monkeyshines were completely out of control and their destruction and dysfunction was a regular if not daily occurrence. I can tell you my goal in teaching niggers was simply to stop them from preventing humans from learning... I had no delusions about teaching them anything. Sometimes it was 'Sit up like a gentleman!' 'Where's your pen??!!' or 'Up front, NOW!'... And put them right in front of the desk... I was better than most at keeping them under control and my military background helped in that regard. That does not mean it wasn't a daily challenge. I've mentioned this at least once before.. A 55+ year old spanish teacher. A dignified woman.... brought to near insanity by these beasts... I remember her sobbing uncontrollably at the end of one day just saying... 'I hate them... I HATE them!!!'... We all knew who 'them' were. She retired mid year because she simply could not take it any more... And in a school district teaching humans, she would have had many good, fulfilling years ahead of her...

Also... A full screen pic of the Driver's White face..... Niggers ALWAYS get a pass. Almost never will you see pics of ugly, boot-lipped nigger faces, and descriptions are given as 'teens'..... Tell me folks... Just how long are we going to put up with this crap?? They belong back in ApeFrica.... or treading water in the middle of the Atlantic

11. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    What’s all the fuss about? He treated the two nigglets the way thing they’re supposed to be treated! I’m certain that those two little niggs are treated worse at home by their mammy and her mens!
    Tru Dat!!

13. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    No peace as long as there are niggers.
    And just when is this nation going to wake up to that FACT???... Step one will be the realization that it's niggers and not whites that are at the heart of the chaos blacks cause. Once that FACT hits the national consciousness only then can there be movement to rid ourselves of these beasts!!!

They are nation-destroying... They destroy all they touch.

15. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like
    Instead of whining about being at the back of the bus, niggers should be grateful to the white man for inventing a bus and letting niggers ride on it.

Even in Africa niggers only have buses because the white man brought them there. Not only do niggers belong back in Africa, but they have no right to white technology of any kind. Let them live like the apes they are in the motherland, with sticks and mud huts. Let them eat each other. No interference from whitey.

17. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shoved them? He may just as well have punched the little apes, the outcome will have been the same......