Close

Likes Likes:  17
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

What Happened To Chuck E. Cheese.... Really?!

I stumbled on this video on Youpube-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6L65O4YC08

Of course, I had to put in MY 2 cents worth....

But WE all know what happened to Chuck E. Cheese: NIGGERS. It's ALWAYS niggers. Anything that was good, pure and wonderful always goes right down the shitter when niggers find out about it. No sane wypipo will set foot in there anymore because of all the chimps beating and shooting each other and accosting innocent humans just wanting to enjoy a birthday slice of rather shitty pizza and play some arcade games. But this fool clearly couldn't figure it out. I mean how many videos do we have posted here demonstrating that CEC's isn't fit for humans any more. Niggers just can't wait to find out where white folks are going to have fun, so they can go too and ruin it for everyone.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    I stumbled on this video on Youpube-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6L65O4YC08

Of course, I had to put in MY 2 cents worth....

But WE all know what happened to Chuck E. Cheese: NIGGERS. It's ALWAYS niggers. Anything that was good, pure and wonderful always goes right down the shitter when niggers find out about it. No sane wypipo will set foot in there anymore because of all the chimps beating and shooting each other and accosting innocent humans just wanting to enjoy a birthday slice of rather shitty pizza and play some arcade games. But this fool clearly couldn't figure it out. I mean how many videos do we have posted here demonstrating that CEC's isn't fit for humans any more. Niggers just can't wait to find out where white folks are going to have fun, so they can go too and ruin it for everyone.
    One of my kids were invited to a bday party at chuck e cheese recently. We quickly declined. It is always overran with niggers and most of the machines are broken because of the constant abuse from niggers.

5. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only went to one in all my days... Half way around the world on the Island of Saipan... The big rat did not even speak english and they served frigg'n rice with the pizza... Too funny. No niggers tho........

7. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    Only went to one in all my days... Half way around the world on the Island of Saipan... The big rat did not even speak english and they served frigg'n rice with the pizza... Too funny. No niggers tho........
    YEAH! They tend to slop rice on everything out that direction! LOL!!!

9. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happened to Chuck E. Cheese? Probably the same thing that is happening to stores in L.A. who are all leaving. Niggers are what happened to them, but no one would dare say so because saying you need to leave town because niggers are robbing you blind with impunity?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	248296_4168379763852_789187337_n.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	31.9 KB 
ID:	21133
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    One thing we can all agree on…
    Niggers ruin everything!

13. Likes Kagman, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    One thing we can all agree on…
    Niggers ruin everything!
    YEP!!

Senior Administrator
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Chimpy Cheese is just one example of a commercial enterprise that caters to children gone wrong. If you have something for the kids, advertise it, and put it anywhere near public transportation links, niggers will come and pollute it to the point of being unviable.

IMHO, only someone like George Soros could come up with an idea that integrated a child's birthday party with alcohol consumption in a public venue run by a 6 foot tall rat. It's the child's equivalent of a 3AM Waffle House.
    A nigger is the only creature in all of God's creation that can commit heinous and violent crimes, and then have the gall to petition for laws meant to restrain society's response to that criminality. Even a terrorist understands that bad things will happen if they're caught.

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=IseDaDiva;225634]What happened to Chuck E. Cheese? Probably the same thing that is happening to stores in L.A. who are all leaving. Niggers are what happened to them, but no one would dare say so because saying you need to leave town because niggers are robbing you blind with impunity?

I heard on the news today that the Rite-Aide drug stores in NYC are locking EVERYTHING behind glass now because of niggers robbing them blind. They are even considering going to just being an Rx pharmacy only. As everyone stated, "niggers ruin everything".
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What happened to Chuck E Cheese,,, and society ?
    https://youtu.be/CY6YC3CkBw8
    'You shall not lie with any animal to defile yourself with it; neither shall any woman give herself to an animal, to lie down with it: it is a perversion. Leviticus 18:23