Close

Likes Likes:  23
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers wonder why they aren't more niggers in classical music

I don't think rapping and classical music really go together too well.

https://www.theroot.com/why-are-ther...ans-1849606949

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Defund Welfare liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just be quiet and enjoy your fried chicken niggers, let humans enjoy their music.
    Wherever you find failure, you will find niggers. From the slums, to the unemployment line, to prison, to homeless shelters. And where ever you find niggers, you will find failure. IE Detroit, Chicago, Baltimore, Memphis, Cleveland, Haiti, and Africa. These are facts.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    This "The Root" nigger website is full of me nigger, me victim tripe. I'm tired of it. Things were much better when niggers were met with a baton when they opened their beastly mouths.

Classical music in the Western tradition was made by humans, for humans. It is grand, lofty, mathematical, cerebral, and beautiful. Add a few parts of uppity and snobby. (There's just some genres of classical music that are boring). Clearly, not for walnut sized nigger brains to grasp, much less perform and interpret. Muh fuggah sheeeit isn't classical; it's tribal music

There are many human norms and conventions in classical music. First, you have to look like a human. It's really hard to accept a fat ugly nigger bitch singing great art. It's desecration. Who wants to see dressed up gorillas chimping in Italian or German? Unacceptable!

Who wants to see ugly frizzy sub-simian hurr in an orchestra? The stench would be distracting. And melanin will not make anyone a virtuoso on the piano or strings.

There used to be a diva called "Jessye Norman". Fat bitch. At least it didn't show it's flab like that disgusting animal Lizzo. Talk about people just having to pretend to like it because if not, raycisms. I think it's already a big bat.

Just like the sciences and mathematics, there are hardly any niggers. Why, because they are inferior! They're in the stone age mindset, while we're at the nuclear age. The great DNA pioneer James Watson has always doubled down that niggers are not as smart as humans. All real scientists know that on any level, niggers cannot and will not be able to compete mentally with humans. Scientists who cry raycisms, nothing but woke pseudoscientists. Math doesn't lie. The proof is always in the pudding.

Bring on the Wakanda niggers! Let's see your flying pyramids!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    For the same reason there are no gorillas, chimps, pigs, or rats in classical music either.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Black, Black, Black, Black!!! What happened to "African Americans"? As though any pavement apes could point to one Africoon shithole on a map.

Anyway, do orchestras perform hip hop or cRap? Will the orchestra leader twerk? If not, piss off whiny niggers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Kagman, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    With Black musicians dominating the airwaves across genres, crooning to sell you auto insurance during commercial breaks, and even headlining Super Bowl halftime shows, (here’s looking at you, RiRi), it’s more than obvious that there is no shortage of Black musical talent in this country”

The real question is this, why are niggers being jammed down our throats on everything? Hint niggers, it’s not because you be more talented n sheeeit.

12. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    With Black musicians dominating the airwaves across genres, crooning to sell you auto insurance during commercial breaks, and even headlining Super Bowl halftime shows, (here’s looking at you, RiRi), it’s more than obvious that there is no shortage of Black musical talent in this country”

The real question is this, why are niggers being jammed down our throats on everything? Hint niggers, it’s not because you be more talented n sheeeit.
    "Apefirmative Blacktion" at it's FINEST!!

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Exactly, civilization bowing to degradation as if it's exalted will end up killing civilization, who knows if we'll wake up from the nightmare, keep dreaming us to Detroit everywhere libtards !!

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAllenNiggertoe View Post
    Exactly, civilization bowing to degradation as if it's exalted will end up killing civilization, who knows if we'll wake up from the nightmare, keep dreaming us to Detroit everywhere libtards !!
    We will wake up but by then, the US will be a shithole. It will cost a bunch of human lives and a shitload of cleanup. Good times have bred a lot of liberals and weak men as the saying goes. War will be the only answer soon enough.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We will wake up but by then, the US will be a shithole. It will cost a bunch of human lives and a shitload of cleanup. Good times have bred a lot of liberals and weak men as the saying goes. War will be the only answer soon enough.
    True. The liberal gay lifestyle just eats off the fat of the land, unknowing of hard work, pragmatic thinking, and reality of things. Easy to keep saying equality for niggers and their cousins, when they have not done the nation building.

In a strong, rational country, soyboys dressing up as freaks would not be tolerated. Saying men can give birth would not be tolerated. Pushing the migrant bullshit as peaceful immigrants would not be tolerated. They better quit while they are ahead. But they won't.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    True. The liberal gay lifestyle just eats off the fat of the land, unknowing of hard work, pragmatic thinking, and reality of things. Easy to keep saying equality for niggers and their cousins, when they have not done the nation building.

In a strong, rational country, soyboys dressing up as freaks would not be tolerated. Saying men can give birth would not be tolerated. Pushing the migrant bullshit as peaceful immigrants would not be tolerated. They better quit while they are ahead. But they won't.
    Hell, coddling liberals will tell you and I that niggers built this nation. Even they know the nigger slaves couldn’t build a water tight mud hut, let alone build this once great nation. Liberals typically do have artistic ability but as far as rational thinking, they lack it completely. Their brains work completely the opposite of the rest of us. We are not compatible and the bastards should be kept in their place drawing pictures and doodling with paint or whatever it is they’re good at.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hell, coddling liberals will tell you and I that niggers built this nation. Even they know the nigger slaves couldn’t build a water tight mud hut, let alone build this once great nation. Liberals typically do have artistic ability but as far as rational thinking, they lack it completely. Their brains work completely the opposite of the rest of us. We are not compatible and the bastards should be kept in their place drawing pictures and doodling with paint or whatever it is they’re good at.
    My friend, they beez Egipshuns and sheeeit so they built flying pyramidz yo!

Niggers keep saying this nation was built on their backs. Maybe they picked cotton, but no way were they ever significantly involved in large scale civil works projects.

We really should blame ourselves though, because we imported their lazy asses here since 1619 or earlier.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    My friend, they beez Egipshuns and sheeeit so they built flying pyramidz yo!

Niggers keep saying this nation was built on their backs. Maybe they picked cotton, but no way were they ever significantly involved in large scale civil works projects.

We really should blame ourselves though,because we imported their lazy asses here since 1619 or earlier.
    I wonder: Do the niggers ever ask themselves what's going to happen when - as Biden has cheerfully predicted - the white, European race has gone extinct? Do they ponder who is going to feed them from the time the mammies shit them out until they achieve goodness? Maybe the Chinese, Japanese, East Indians, etc., will take over making sure niggers always have enough nourishment to keep rutting and shitting yet more nigglets. Yeah, sure.

Only sucker YT feels sorry for hongry groids.

Good luck in the future, niggas.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	begging6-1024x1024.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	571.2 KB 
ID:	21147
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

21. Likes Ignatow liked this post