So I work in a huge warehouse, and given it employs 3-4000 people there are too many niggers working there. Usually I don't have to deal with them, but there are exceptions. One in my department was asking me to punch in my password so she could use a department computer. After doing this multiple times I told her how to log me out so she could use it. After telling her the command and logging myself out, she responded with "you done wasted my time." I walked away and continued working. So I'm putting things on a shelf and an doing some rearranging and I hear "AH AH AH." She proceeds to tell me that this particular item doesn't go on this shelf. I snap back in a harsh tone "I'm just making space so I can put it in the right place." I walk away again. We come into close quarters again and she says "I'm sorry, I'm rude." I in an attempt to remain civil say that it's OK even though I wanted to tell her that rude would be an improvement. Every time I needed a manager for something I would walk out of the packing area and if she was nearby she would ask "whatcha need" like I'm retarded. This went on for awhile until she realized that I don't need her fucking help. I keep my distance and she seems to realize I'm not going to put up with her nigger shines. She's generally falsely pleasant with me now (and I say falsely because as I've learned over the years there's no such thing as a pleasant nigger, they are all just ticking time bombs waiting for the right trigger to chimp out). I've learned niggers play hard ass until they're put in their place. Then they turn around and play victim. If they snap and you snap back they'll back off (obviously not always the case but I choose my battles). I am DONE with niggers after my last 2 jobs.