Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers at work...

So I work in a huge warehouse, and given it employs 3-4000 people there are too many niggers working there. Usually I don't have to deal with them, but there are exceptions. One in my department was asking me to punch in my password so she could use a department computer. After doing this multiple times I told her how to log me out so she could use it. After telling her the command and logging myself out, she responded with "you done wasted my time." I walked away and continued working. So I'm putting things on a shelf and an doing some rearranging and I hear "AH AH AH." She proceeds to tell me that this particular item doesn't go on this shelf. I snap back in a harsh tone "I'm just making space so I can put it in the right place." I walk away again. We come into close quarters again and she says "I'm sorry, I'm rude." I in an attempt to remain civil say that it's OK even though I wanted to tell her that rude would be an improvement. Every time I needed a manager for something I would walk out of the packing area and if she was nearby she would ask "whatcha need" like I'm retarded. This went on for awhile until she realized that I don't need her fucking help. I keep my distance and she seems to realize I'm not going to put up with her nigger shines. She's generally falsely pleasant with me now (and I say falsely because as I've learned over the years there's no such thing as a pleasant nigger, they are all just ticking time bombs waiting for the right trigger to chimp out). I've learned niggers play hard ass until they're put in their place. Then they turn around and play victim. If they snap and you snap back they'll back off (obviously not always the case but I choose my battles). I am DONE with niggers after my last 2 jobs.

2. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    STOP! You had me at "work".

4. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Companies that employ many niggers usually end up going bankrupt!
    My ol buddy has a wife who is a head nurse at a hospice center in this county.She has been there for decades and they have always done well.Suddenly,they started losing $800,000 per quarter recently and they are on the verge of having to sell.
    I asked her why? She replied” because they hired lazy thieving niggers who just sit around and do nothing.Then the niggs try to steal what they can when the patient dies”.
    She went on to tell me that she’s pointed it out and even shown video,, but management wont do anything about it.

6. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Companies that employ many niggers usually end up going bankrupt!
    My ol buddy has a wife who is a head nurse at a hospice center in this county.She has been there for decades and they have always done well.Suddenly,they started losing $800,000 per quarter recently and they are on the verge of having to sell.
    I asked her why? She replied” because they hired lazy thieving niggers who just sit around and do nothing.Then the niggs try to steal what they can when the patient dies”.
    She went on to tell me that she’s pointed it out and even shown video,, but management wont do anything about it.
    Wouldn't want the boss to be called racist would you?

8. Likes Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HonkyDevil View Post
    So I work in a huge warehouse, and given it employs 3-4000 people there are too many niggers working there. Usually I don't have to deal with them, but there are exceptions. One in my department was asking me to punch in my password so she could use a department computer. After doing this multiple times I told her how to log me out so she could use it. After telling her the command and logging myself out, she responded with "you done wasted my time." I walked away and continued working. So I'm putting things on a shelf and an doing some rearranging and I hear "AH AH AH." She proceeds to tell me that this particular item doesn't go on this shelf. I snap back in a harsh tone "I'm just making space so I can put it in the right place." I walk away again. We come into close quarters again and she says "I'm sorry, I'm rude." I in an attempt to remain civil say that it's OK even though I wanted to tell her that rude would be an improvement. Every time I needed a manager for something I would walk out of the packing area and if she was nearby she would ask "whatcha need" like I'm retarded. This went on for awhile until she realized that I don't need her fucking help. I keep my distance and she seems to realize I'm not going to put up with her nigger shines. She's generally falsely pleasant with me now (and I say falsely because as I've learned over the years there's no such thing as a pleasant nigger, they are all just ticking time bombs waiting for the right trigger to chimp out). I've learned niggers play hard ass until they're put in their place. Then they turn around and play victim. If they snap and you snap back they'll back off (obviously not always the case but I choose my battles). I am DONE with niggers after my last 2 jobs.
    I used to manage a call center FULL of niggers!! They are the fucking WORST!! Stupid, lazy, rude and smell nasty!!

10. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by jenkemfactory View Post
    Wouldn't want the boss to be called racist would you?
    Better than being called “stupid”.LOL!

12. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Wait......you used "Niggers" and "Work" in the same sentence. It's an oxymoron

14. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    🤣🤣

16. Likes jenkemfactory, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    Wait......you used "Niggers" and "Work" in the same sentence. It's an oxymoron
    Tru Dat!!

18. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't worry. The chimp-fit is right around the corner, it's inevitable. You dun gone an dissaspected it. Niggers can't help it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.....

20. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to work for companies that employed niggers back in the 80’s.Niggers put more effort into pretending that they’re working than if they actually did something!We’d call it “a nigger doing nigger”.