Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Muh dik rape nigger/actor Kaalan Walker gets a 50 year N.U. scholarship for advanced muh dik studies

‘Superfly’ actor and rapper sentenced to 50 years to life in prison for multiple rapes

All the "models" he muh dik raped were all nasty part-nigger boons with scribble tattoos all over them. No loss. At least he didn't impregnate any of them.

A Los Angeles rapper was sentenced to at least half a century behind bars Monday after he was convicted at trial of numerous rapes.

Kaalan Walker, 27, was convicted in April of three counts of forcible rape, two counts of statutory rape and two counts of rape by intoxication, according to the Los Angeles County district attorney’s office.
    The rapper’s victims, who were models, alleged that Walker reached out to them over social media offering to help them professionally, police said.
    Walker would lure his victims to locations by telling them there was a music video shoot or that he was going to introduce them to someone famous, City News Service reported.

When he was alone with the women, he sexually assaulted them, his victims told police.

https://www.latimes.com/california/s...life-for-rapes
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    HAHAHA!!!! Fuck you nigger!

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Time to get his doctorate in ass rape at NU.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I gotta bet the buck will be out in 7-10 years.... Niggers can do no wrong in this judiscial environment... Murderers are getting out in 10 in some cases... 10 will be the max for this ass-clown...

Any word if humans were victims?

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    ‘Superfly’ actor and rapper sentenced to 50 years to life in prison for multiple rapes

All the "models" he muh dik raped were all nasty part-nigger boons with scribble tattoos all over them. No loss. At least he didn't impregnate any of them.

Nigger beez firing blanks n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

I guess the horny nog won't be needing his "Playboy" jacket where he's going.

Halle Berry, 57, was "dating" the spook who is 27. I guess he needed a little break from his sugar momma.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    I gotta bet the buck will be out in 7-10 years.... Niggers can do no wrong in this judiscial environment... Murderers are getting out in 10 in some cases... 10 will be the max for this ass-clown...

Any word if humans were victims?

It seems they were all sows. That's the only reason for the harsh sentence. If it had been YT women, he would be on probation.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It seems they were all sows. That's the only reason for the harsh sentence. If it had been YT women, he would be on probation.

I agree... White lives DON'T matter, it would seem. Here's a white guy, Jason lee, ending a very profitable business relationship with Kanye West because Kanye wore a shirt that simply said 'White Lives Matter'....

Yep.. .this is a WHITE guy losing hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars because he despises the very essence of his being. This is brand-new territory we're dealing with. White people are happily ushering in their own demise. They hate themselves - and us - simply because they're white. I could go into the litany of just how superior humans are to the nigger beast, but you know the story better than I do... Who could have possibly predicted such orwellian dysfunction... Amazing in the extreme and it points to an incredibly bleak future. Anyway, here's the story of this white guy cutting his own throat because his nigger business partner had something positive to say about white people

https://pagesix.com/2022/10/04/jason...-lives-matter/

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post