Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Gordon Ramsay vs. niggers

2. Likes Whitey Ford, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Staged and fake!
    No way that a worthless lazy arrogant ignorant nigger could be turned into a good worker!

4. Likes Whitey Ford, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That nigger was literally spitting in the kitchen. ewwww, just ewwwww.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

6. Likes Ray Cizzums, Jim Crow, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Espantoon View Post

"Video unavailable."

One of the best was him going to a lazy, dirty nigger restaurant and finding a dead mouse (who was probably just trying to escape the niggers) and one buck accused him of bringing it in himself, even though we later saw rats running around the kitchen, with one niggress commenting, "That's a big one", I guess compared to all the medium-sized ones.

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Anastasia, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    On Hell's Kitchen, a fat niggersow accused Ramsay of trying to frame her for a mistake she made (DINDU NUFFINS). Ramsay kicked the fat ape off the show.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    On Hell's Kitchen, a fat niggersow accused Ramsay of trying to frame her for a mistake she made (DINDU NUFFINS). Ramsay kicked the fat ape off the show.

Another fat, super lazy buck-or-sow sheboon was messing up everything, as usual. Ramsay gave her the "Get out!" and "Fuck off" but she wouldn't leave. She chimped, throwing things around and bellowing like a wounded bull which another contestant referred to as a "Category 5". Only a toddler or a nigger would behave this way.

When even Ramsay has trouble nigger wrangling, it's bad.

https://streamable.com/f121xc
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, Anastasia, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Another fat, super lazy buck-or-sow sheboon was messing up everything, as usual. Ramsay gave her the "Get out!" and "Fuck off" but she wouldn't leave. She chimped, throwing things around and bellowing like a wounded bull which another contestant referred to as a "Category 5". Only a toddler or a nigger would behave this way.

When even Ramsay has trouble nigger wrangling, it's bad.

https://streamable.com/f121xc
    Old Gordo is lucky the sow didn't ghetto lobsta him with a pot of chiggin grease.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Old Gordo is lucky the sow didn't ghetto lobsta him with a pot of chiggin grease.
    Very lucky. Being doused in boiling liquids is always a danger when dealing with sows.

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    They will never learn.... DON'T hire filthy niggers in the kitchen.

18. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I used to watch Master Chef, beginning 2014. A stripper won that year.

I can't stand it when there's praise for niggers, as if they had talent. Some gorilla won, Jawon or whatever ape name. Then there's contestants always jabbering about "my heritage" and it's just fancy talk about some coon-origin dish. Haven't watched in years.

I appreciate fine food and drinks. One of the pleasures of life, but, I'm not one who would just throw away my money just because it's a hip place or owned by a "celebrity" chef. An engineer fucks up, a whole dam bursts, thousands dead (yes it happened; Mulholland). A lawyer fucks up, you're in jail for long. A doctor fucks up, cemetery. A chef fucks up, bland flavors or over spicy. So no thanks, I still won't throw away my money just to say I've been at a Michelin starred restaurant.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

I can't stand it when there's praise for niggers, as if they had talent. Some gorilla won, Jawon or whatever ape name. Then there's contestants always jabbering about "my heritage" and it's just fancy talk about some coon-origin dish. Haven't watched in years.

I appreciate fine food and drinks. One of the pleasures of life, but, I'm not one who would just throw away my money just because it's a hip place or owned by a "celebrity" chef. An engineer fucks up, a whole dam bursts, thousands dead (yes it happened; Mulholland). A lawyer fucks up, you're in jail for long. A doctor fucks up, cemetery. A chef fucks up, bland flavors or over spicy. So no thanks, I still won't throw away my money just to say I've been at a Michelin starred restaurant.
    I watched Master Chef ages ago because I enjoyed seeing the contestants creating the food. I have never watched Hell's Kitchen, because it's not about the food, but about the drama. We never see anyone making anything. I've seen a few episodes lately - for the first time - late at night while trying to overcome insomnia. The food is always the same - Beef Wellington, halibut, lamb, and scallops and it pains me terribly to see such costly ingredients being ruined, dumped in the trash, smashed, and thrown on the floor. It's a travesty or may I even say a sin. Even without that, I can't take the constant bleeping, as though the audience has never heard a "bad word" before. I doubt many children were watching this.

I've watched a few "Kitchen Nightmares" on YT, like the one I linked above, with the dirty, lazy niggers and their infested filthy shithole restaurant. Who on earth, even after Gordon all but had to use a whip to force them to clean the filth and throw out their rotten food, who would eat there, knowing these niggers have no inhibitions about dirt, stinking decayed ingredients, and pest infestations??

The other night in HK I saw this massive, towering niggroe - at least 6'3" - and at the end, I was shocked to hear it called "she" (dyke, of course). Absolutely terrifying. I think I'm done with that show and the obligatory 1 or 2 mouthy nigs.

Of course, it could be a buck "identifying" as a sow. These days you never know.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	HKm.png 
Views:	38 
Size:	97.8 KB 
ID:	21190

22. Likes Anastasia liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I watched Master Chef ages ago because I enjoyed seeing the contestants creating the food. I have never watched Hell's Kitchen, because it's not about the food, but about the drama. We never see anyone making anything. I've seen a few episodes lately - for the first time - late at night while trying to overcome insomnia. The food is always the same - Beef Wellington, halibut, lamb, and scallops and it pains me terribly to see such costly ingredients being ruined, dumped in the trash, smashed, and thrown on the floor. It's a travesty or may I even say a sin. Even without that, I can't take the constant bleeping, as though the audience has never heard a "bad word" before. I doubt many children were watching this.

I've watched a few "Kitchen Nightmares" on YT, like the one I linked above, with the dirty, lazy niggers and their infested filthy shithole restaurant. Who on earth, even after Gordon all but had to use a whip to force them to clean the filth and throw out their rotten food, who would eat there, knowing these niggers have no inhibitions about dirt, stinking decayed ingredients, and pest infestations??

The other night in HK I saw this massive, towering niggroe - at least 6'3" - and at the end, I was shocked to hear it called "she" (dyke, of course). Absolutely terrifying. I think I'm done with that show and the obligatory 1 or 2 mouthy nigs.

Of course, it could be a buck "identifying" as a sow. These days you never know.

The American "Kitchen Nightmares" definitely plays up the family drama. I like the U.K. version "Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares" which has much more to do with the actual cooking.

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

I used to watch that. Here are the winners, by season:

Season 1: White woman
    Season 2: White woman
    Season 3: Asian woman
    Season 4: White man
    Season 5: White woman (she was the stripper you remember)
    Season 6: Mexican woman
    Season 7: White man
    Season 8: White man
    Season 9: Nigger buck
    Season 10: Nigger sow

Wonder why I stopped watching...

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't seen any Hell's Kitchens; I'd be upset to see them wasting good food!

I've actually eaten at a restaurant where Ramsay "coached" them. It was an underperforming French restaurant, and I actually saw the episode before my GF at the time took me there. Gordon was maligning the French chef, more so on the logistics of the place, rather than the technique and cooking per se. Because when it comes down to it, Frenchie can say, "oui, monsieur, I can definitely take pointers from a master trained in the art of British cuisine, for which we know is superieure".

That would have been a hoot.

Ramsay is Scottish born, and there had been a time when what the Scots ate was ridiculed (often) by the English. The great English lexicographer Samuel Johnson once said, (paraphrased) "The national food of Scotland is what we English feed horses". Oats. Oatmeal. Oatcakes.

As for gorillas and simians in cooking shows, it's absolutely disgusting to see dirty monkey paws touch food. Any food. Any TV channel that has a nigger "chef", I stop right there. That sow, Ise, that you put, is definitely a buck or sow contender.

Niggers were bred to be beasts of burden, but that was a terrible experiment. Animals normally worked, niggers, not really.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

28. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    Tru Dat!! And SCREAM "YOUZ BEEZ RACISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSS"!!"

30. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post