Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Three Teenapers Ripped off a Maserati in Florida, Crashed It 1 Made Good, 2 Injured

Florida teen dead, two others injured after crashing stolen Maserati: police
    The teens allegedly stole the Maserati from someone's driveway in St. Petersburg, Florida
    One 15-year-old is dead and two other teens are seriously injured after crashing a Maserati that they had just stolen around 3:20 a.m. on Sunday morning in St. Petersburg, Florida, according to the Pinellas County Sheriff's Office.

Deputies were already on the scene for a separate burglary when a helicopter overhead spotted the suspects trying to break into vehicles nearby.

One of the teens, 15-year-old Keondrick Lang, allegedly used his t-shirt to open the door of the 2016 Maserati to avoid getting fingerprints on the handle. The door was unlocked and the keys were in the car. Lang started driving with 16-year-old Malachi Daniels and 15-year-old Mario Bonilla also in the vehicle, according to the sheriff's office.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-t...aserati-police
    The bat fairy struck down a budding nigger yute criminal. Too bad the others lived to suck off the system.
    More https://finance.yahoo.com/news/one-t...205056679.html
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pinellas.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	491.1 KB 
ID:	21114
    Poor Car
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 10-02-2022 at 08:16 PM. Reason: added link
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

2. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    The three teens do not have any notable criminal history, but they were stopped by a deputy around 4:00 a.m. on Sept. 11 wearing black clothes with their faces covered. They were returned to their parents after that incident.”

Then their nigger “parents” just released em right back into society! Hurray for niggers!

4. Likes Kagman liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I bet the perps of the separate burglary were also niggers.

And what kind of owner leaves a Maserati unlocked with the keys inside? A nigger? Or a really retarded white liberal who wants to show the world how trusting he is?

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Anastasia View Post
    I bet the perps of the separate burglary were also niggers.

And what kind of owner leaves a Maserati unlocked with the keys inside? A nigger? Or a really retarded white liberal who wants to show the world how trusting he is?
    It’s not the most wise decision to leave your keys in a vehicle.But,that doesn’t give niggers the right to steal it.Although liberals will probably bring that point up and try to say it wasn’t their nigger pets fault becauce the keys were in the ignition.I have a bad habit of leaving keus in my truck ignition and doors unlocked.My work partner and wife always grab the keys when they’re with me.Its definitely not a good habit.But,I’ve gotten that habit because I can leave the keys in the ignition at my home.Long driveway and locked gate at night.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Florida teen dead, two others injured after crashing stolen Maserati: police
    The teens allegedly stole the Maserati from someone's driveway in St. Petersburg, Florida
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-t...aserati-police
    The bat fairy struck down a budding nigger yute criminal. Too bad the others lived to suck off the system.
    More https://finance.yahoo.com/news/one-t...205056679.html
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pinellas.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	491.1 KB 
ID:	21114
    Poor Car
    Bat Fairy, yooz dun beez slackin' n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Mea Culpa

After I posted this I realized Whitey had already covered this topic. I apologize for not checking a little harder.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.