Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello from the East Coast

Hello fellow humans! I'm a young woman living/studying on the east coast (can't give too much detail libtards might dox me) and I'm tired of chimps and ass-lifters trying to muh dik me. My environment puts me in constant contact with these feral creatures and it drives me up the wall (not to mention constantly on guard.)

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Nig Zero, Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormfront View Post
    Hello fellow humans! I'm a young woman living/studying on the east coast (can't give too much detail libtards might dox me) and I'm tired of chimps and ass-lifters trying to muh dik me. My environment puts me in constant contact with these feral creatures and it drives me up the wall (not to mention constantly on guard.)
    Welcome SF! I too, am from the east coast. Be careful out there. If you’re able, get out of the environment that put you in close quarters with these vile niggers.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello and welcome! We all - including the hypocritical libtards who claim they love niggers and muzzies - are sick of savage shitbeasts being treated like endangered species as they pillage, rape, and rob with impunity.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site!! NOW get BUSY bashing niggers, @$$lif+er$ and libtards!!

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Storm ,

Glad to have you here. Bash the nigger, sandnigger, and whigger horde early, often, and without mercy!
    Niggers: "The next to lowest form of life on the planet."

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    First, WELCOME... You'll find clear thinking and honest folk here who feel just as you do... These sub-human coons and ass-lifters truly are a menace - a menace to individuals and a very real threat to this nation. Concealed carry would be your best option but you've got a better chance of seeing god than getting such permissions in most/all Eastern states. I lived thru the Crack Wars of the 1980's in New York City... Niggers are angry, unpredictable and violent. As then, I avoid them as best I can. Mozzies are worse.

From my experience, you'll be tested early on by these beasts to see how far they can go. It's so much easier to draw the line early than to have to re-group and claw your way back to safety. Keep your distance.. Avoid eye contact. Stay in groups at night. Be very careful about drinking too much while out.. Drunk white women are like blood in the water to these sharks. Many campuses have Gaelic Clubs, (or whatever) that necessarily exclude coons. Join one reflecting your background. You'll meet nice people there, too..

Choices of roomates is are also critical. Your roomy brings home smelly, dangerous beasts and you're at risk....

Be well!!! Check in often! Look forward to hearing your stories

12. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, Storm! Glad to have you with us. Now grab up a stick and let's bash some niggers!

14. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the site where your hatred for niggers,sppiggers,muzzies and libtards is commended,as it should be!

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Tar Remover liked this post