Close

Likes Likes:  1
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Niggers be Norwegian and sheeit

I enjoy watching horror movies/shows. Things that have to do with hauntings, supernatural, exorcisms, witchcraft, etc. Before you say, Igs, I didn't know you're so twisted, I watch them because my Christian/Catholic faith is strong. Same as listening to public radio, I want to hear their reasoning, and how to counteract them.

Same as niggers, we're here, because of continuing education on the foul species. You have to know your enemies better than they know themselves.

Back to the scary stuff. I dont watch for the gore. I like the more supernatural type of scary shit. Because in the end, I know they will be defeated. This week, I decided to watch Bloodline on Netflix, a Norwegian anthology of short stories (about 30 minutes per episode). They are more psychological than horror.

I'll have spoilers, so stop if you do intend to check them out. No muh-dikk, no coal burning. But there are magic niggers. One episode was a young nigger "genius" who cracked the code for a new antidepressant that has zero side effects. He ended up by beaten unconscious by a mid-age real Norwegian. That was so funny to watch!

Then, there's a negress schoolteacher who's so black, her shitskin shined. Teaching kids Norwegian! I gotta say, these niggers speak fluent Norwegian, as if they're born there. At least they learned the language, unlike filthy border niggers. People were nice to them. The teacher ended up being killed by white hell spawn.

Years ago my GF then rented some rooms to Norse girls. I couldn't believe how liberal they were, saying they liked Bernie Sanders. They said they couldn't understand my GF why she didn't like Messicans and black people. We're all the same an equal, they asserted.

There used to be places in SoCal that had Norwegian/Danish enclaves. Of course, they had been there since the 1890s or so. Not anymore. I didn't know that menudo was a Danish comfort food.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    I enjoy watching horror movies/shows. Things that have to do with hauntings, supernatural, exorcisms, witchcraft, etc. Before you say, Igs, I didn't know you're so twisted, I watch them because my Christian/Catholic faith is strong. Same as listening to public radio, I want to hear their reasoning, and how to counteract them.

Same as niggers, we're here, because of continuing education on the foul species. You have to know your enemies better than they know themselves.

Back to the scary stuff. I dont watch for the gore. I like the more supernatural type of scary shit. Because in the end, I know they will be defeated. This week, I decided to watch Bloodline on Netflix, a Norwegian anthology of short stories (about 30 minutes per episode). They are more psychological than horror.

I'll have spoilers, so stop if you do intend to check them out. No muh-dikk, no coal burning. But there are magic niggers. One episode was a young nigger "genius" who cracked the code for a new antidepressant that has zero side effects. He ended up by beaten unconscious by a mid-age real Norwegian. That was so funny to watch!

Then, there's a negress schoolteacher who's so black, her shitskin shined. Teaching kids Norwegian! I gotta say, these niggers speak fluent Norwegian, as if they're born there. At least they learned the language, unlike filthy border niggers. People were nice to them. The teacher ended up being killed by white hell spawn.

Years ago my GF then rented some rooms to Norse girls. I couldn't believe how liberal they were, saying they liked Bernie Sanders. They said they couldn't understand my GF why she didn't like Messicans and black people. We're all the same an equal, they asserted.

There used to be places in SoCal that had Norwegian/Danish enclaves. Of course, they had been there since the 1890s or so. Not anymore. I didn't know that menudo was a Danish comfort food.
    If the only niggers they saw were in movies/TV, and all of them paragons of virtue and magic, I see why these girls thought coons were just dandy, not only just like us but vastly surperior.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."