Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

' Miss Tree ' is not a mystery !

So I'm in Miami on business and I'm driving along. I see a car parked up ahead and a giant half dressed sow, you know the typical monster variety, oozing fat and blubber, bending over to grab something from it's spookwagon. It's half exposed back and nigger ass revealed a giant tattoo which read Miss Tree. So I'm guessing the buck of the day that was tapping this disgusting berm of flab would be presented with a message - that's if the silly STD transmitting coon can read of course. ' Tree ' instantly reminded me of apes in the canopy. I smiled, laughed, re-swallowed my doughnut and continued on my pleasant white man's way !

Silly fucking niggers.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    So I'm in Miami on business and I'm driving along. I see a car parked up ahead and a giant half dressed sow, you know the typical monster variety, oozing fat and blubber, bending over to grab something from it's spookwagon. It's half exposed back and nigger ass revealed a giant tattoo which read Miss Tree. So I'm guessing the buck of the day that was tapping this disgusting berm of flab would be presented with a message - that's if the silly STD transmitting coon can read of course. ' Tree ' instantly reminded me of apes in the canopy. I smiled, laughed, re-swallowed my doughnut and continued on my pleasant white man's way !

Silly fucking niggers.
    It should’ve said STD beneath it and pointed down.

Every time I see your profile pic I crack up because it reminds me of Diva’s photoshop with that nigger in a fishbowl and fried chiggun as bait

4. Likes CoonsЯus, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post

Silly fucking niggers.
    Be careful in "Nigmami" parts of it are a NIGGER FUXATED $hi+h0le!! And it is filled with vile haiticoons!! I used to live in S. Florida and I would visit friends in Miami and I was always VIGILANT. I'm so glad that I live in N. Florida now in a YT area that is only 2% nigger, my neighbors support Trump and DeSantis and we ALL believe in the first and second Amendments. It is PARADISE and I say prayers of gratitude because Hurricane Ian missed us. My heart goes out to the people of Cape Coral and Fort Myers.

6. Likes CoonsЯus, Rancher0712, Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers are truly a silly species of ape.

8. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post