Shotgun-wielding would-be robber claims ‘I’m from Chicago, bro,’ leaves as clerk displays gun

Scissors beat paper, paper beats rock, rock beats scissors. But Florida Man with handgun beats Chicago nigger with shotgun.

Rakim Stephen Tate, 32, made a bad decision that “became a worse decision” when he walked into a convenience store on Sept. 9 with a visible shotgun to his side, the Escambia County Sheriff’s Office said Monday.

He is charged with openly carrying a prohibited weapon and attempted robbery with a firearm.

Tate walked around the store for a few seconds before a clerk out of view from a camera in the store is heard talking to him, according to security footage. The clerk apparently noticed Tate arming himself before he entered the store and went into a back room to arm himself with his personal weapon, authorities said.

“I don’t mean no harm, I’m just not from around here,” Tate is heard saying while holding his weapon. “I got a big (expletive) (expletive) gun, but I’m not from around here is what I’m saying. I’m from Chicago bro.”
Tate was arrested on Sept. 15 in Santa Rose County, authorities said, adding “You’re not in Chicago anymore; you’re under arrest.”

The Benelli shotgun he allegedly used was also recovered, authorities said.
A Benelli. Obviously stolen from a white person.

https://nypost.com/2022/09/26/florid...8dfbe8fcf0bb2e