Close

Likes Likes:  29

Thread: The Long Trip

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

The Long Trip

THE LONG TRIP
    Hello, humans! My 58th birthday a few weeks ago involved a road trip to my place in Destin, FL from our home in the Kansas City area. Of course, this involved a trip through the Midwest to the southeast until our destination was reached. Here are the landmarks and what they represented…
    St Louis, MO – Niggers
    Paducah, KY - Niggers
    Nashville, TN - Niggers
    Huntsville, AL – Rocket Niggers
    Birmingham, AL – More niggers
    Montgomery, AL – See Birmingham, AL
    And finally… Destin, FL – Vacation niggers stinking up paradise.

There were several fuel stops, and one overnight stay in Marion, IL…mostly dominated by niggers. It seems that there is no way to avoid the groid…the beasts are everywhere.
    Don’t get me wrong…overall it was an amazing birthday week. My wife and daughter pulled off the almost impossible…they surprised me! I was totally unprepared for the plan that they pulled off. I will never forget it.

Back to Mutual of America Wild Kingdom… Why is it that everywhere humans want to go, there will be niggers there to ghetto things up? I do have a theory…they have destroyed everywhere that they have infested so they think, “Yo, sheeit! Dem muthafuggah YT has da nice places. Whys don’t weez has dem nice places? Yo, check out dem fine white girls in dem bikinis, and sheeit! I sho loves dat tight white!” The sheboons realize that there are tons of beach stores to steal from and lot’s of fried food to gorge themselves on, so the nigger does what all vermin do…they creeped up from the slime of their misery and spread like a disease to places that are nice. Then they show up and destroy another white paradise.

This, my fellow humans, is why I am in favor of 100% complete, total, absolute, and permanent segregation. Not the ‘separate but equal’ bullshit, either. I mean total and permanent. They niggers are NOT equal by any measure. They are a parasite. They are a disease. They are vermin. They always infest and then kill the host. The history of the world is replete with examples. In the big picture, the USA is only a micro chasm of the bigger problem. Niggers are only capable of one thing. They are experts at destroying everything they touch. We cannot live with them in peace. If you take a bottle of $1,000 champagne and add one teaspoon of sewage to it, what do you have? SEWAGE! If you take a bowl of sewage and add a teaspoon of that fine champagne, what do you have? SEWAGE! Those things CANNOT coexist.
    In conclusion (for now)… My trip was fill of niggers and all the nigger bullshit that they bring. I am sure that I will have more to add as I am heading back down there for Thanksgiving.

BTW...FUCK YOU, NIGGERS!
    "Niggers can fuck up gravity..."

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I want them segregating back to Africa, or Hell, which I prefer better.
    My neighbor's dumbass wigger kid brought one of the coons from his school feetsball team on Sunday. I asked my neighbors "Do you have Mark's funeral arrangements made yet?"

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    My neighbor's dumbass wigger kid brought one of the coons from his school feetsball team on Sunday. I asked my neighbors "Do you have Mark's funeral arrangements made yet?"
    The problem with wiggers is that they don't realize that they are consorting with the enemy, and he will not realize it until the tribe turns on him...which it always does. No matter how hard this kid tries to fit in, he will NEVER be one of the tribe and it will come back to bite him.

4. Likes Anastasia, Rancher0712, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    ^^^^^^that's right. Back in the 50's one of mom's cousins "befriended" a nigger that was on his wrestling team in high school. The buck turn on cuz. Mom said that the cousin hated niggers until the day he died, which I guess was a win.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    You’re preachin to the choir. I realized many years ago that my world would be a lot better without any niggers living in it!All niggers do is cause major problems.Niggers ruin everything!And so do liberals!

Trustee
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    You’re preachin to the choir. I realized many years ago that my world would be a lot better without any niggers living in it!All niggers do is cause major problems.Niggers ruin everything!And so do liberals!
    Sometimes I think that liberals are on a par with niggers. Niggers really don't have any power politically, while libtards are currently dominant. I hope and pray that this will change. If we lose in the midterm elections, this country is doomed.

8. Likes Jim Crow, Rancher0712, Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    Sometimes I think that liberals are on a par with niggers. Niggers really don't have any power politically, while libtards are currently dominant. I hope and pray that this will change. If we lose in the midterm elections, this country is doomed.
    Liberals of any kind are worse than any nigger. Born as a human, it willfully goes to the dark side. Not only that, we know niggers are stupid simians , but liberals are as smart as us, with the exception of their lack of common sense. Nature already tells them, we're a different species, yet, they intentionally use their intelligence to fight us, uphold the nigger, and demand equality for all.

Happy is the person who doesn't need to be the victim of any nigger violence and know from being street smart that niggers are trouble. Do you really have to stay on the same side of the street with niggers to show you are not a racist? When you see a mountain lion on the trail, do you approach it?

Liberals come up with all the legality to try and overturn our way of life. That's why, though personally I approve of abortion, I'm glad the Supreme Court told them to Fuck themselves! I don't know how true, but Justice Alito is supposed to be planning to end gay marriages as well!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes GDRHammer, Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GDRHammer View Post
    I agree! I’d like to have the presidency back. But if we can get both houses it would be a good start.

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I hate goddamn niggers......

Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes! Hell! It's where they came from in the first place.

Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Tar Remover View Post
    Yes! Hell! It's where they came from in the first place.
    I think they came from Hell's hiney....They're the same color

16. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think they came from Hell's hiney....They're the same color
    YES! And away, they should go!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like