THE LONG TRIP
Hello, humans! My 58th birthday a few weeks ago involved a road trip to my place in Destin, FL from our home in the Kansas City area. Of course, this involved a trip through the Midwest to the southeast until our destination was reached. Here are the landmarks and what they represented…
St Louis, MO – Niggers
Paducah, KY - Niggers
Nashville, TN - Niggers
Huntsville, AL – Rocket Niggers
Birmingham, AL – More niggers
Montgomery, AL – See Birmingham, AL
And finally… Destin, FL – Vacation niggers stinking up paradise.

There were several fuel stops, and one overnight stay in Marion, IL…mostly dominated by niggers. It seems that there is no way to avoid the groid…the beasts are everywhere.
Don’t get me wrong…overall it was an amazing birthday week. My wife and daughter pulled off the almost impossible…they surprised me! I was totally unprepared for the plan that they pulled off. I will never forget it.

Back to Mutual of America Wild Kingdom… Why is it that everywhere humans want to go, there will be niggers there to ghetto things up? I do have a theory…they have destroyed everywhere that they have infested so they think, “Yo, sheeit! Dem muthafuggah YT has da nice places. Whys don’t weez has dem nice places? Yo, check out dem fine white girls in dem bikinis, and sheeit! I sho loves dat tight white!” The sheboons realize that there are tons of beach stores to steal from and lot’s of fried food to gorge themselves on, so the nigger does what all vermin do…they creeped up from the slime of their misery and spread like a disease to places that are nice. Then they show up and destroy another white paradise.

This, my fellow humans, is why I am in favor of 100% complete, total, absolute, and permanent segregation. Not the ‘separate but equal’ bullshit, either. I mean total and permanent. They niggers are NOT equal by any measure. They are a parasite. They are a disease. They are vermin. They always infest and then kill the host. The history of the world is replete with examples. In the big picture, the USA is only a micro chasm of the bigger problem. Niggers are only capable of one thing. They are experts at destroying everything they touch. We cannot live with them in peace. If you take a bottle of $1,000 champagne and add one teaspoon of sewage to it, what do you have? SEWAGE! If you take a bowl of sewage and add a teaspoon of that fine champagne, what do you have? SEWAGE! Those things CANNOT coexist.
In conclusion (for now)… My trip was fill of niggers and all the nigger bullshit that they bring. I am sure that I will have more to add as I am heading back down there for Thanksgiving.

BTW...FUCK YOU, NIGGERS!