Close

Likes Likes:  6
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Diversity Strikes Again

Would someone kindly move this to the Mess Hall? I can't seem to register. Anyway, I've about had it with these fools who believe that diversity is necessary. Isn't insanity defined as doing the same thing and expecting different results? The more I see, the more I believe this s**t is intentional.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ition-program/

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry about your registration problems! Let us know the exact error message, or otherwise what's happening, so we can get you access to the other forums.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

4. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Sorry about your registration problems! Let us know the exact error message, or otherwise what's happening, so we can get you access to the other forums.
    This might sound like a dumb question, but on other forums (not necessarily nigger hating forums), they tend to have at least one "off topic" forum where members can discuss things not quite specific to the obvious agenda of the website.

If I registered, would there be a place where I can discuss more menial and boring stuff like cooking food and book reading? I realize that such things aren't really anti-nigger in the strictest sense, but I would be surprised if most of the members didn't occasionally engage in such activities.

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    That stinks. The Somalis I mean.

8. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This might sound like a dumb question, but on other forums (not necessarily nigger hating forums), they tend to have at least one "off topic" forum where members can discuss things not quite specific to the obvious agenda of the website.

If I registered, would there be a place where I can discuss more menial and boring stuff like cooking food and book reading? I realize that such things aren't really anti-nigger in the strictest sense, but I would be surprised if most of the members didn't occasionally engage in such activities.
    Yes this place has those type of sub-forums for discussing more mundane things like cooking etc.

10. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Name:  diverse-just-means.jpeg
Views: 129
Size:  31.6 KB

12. Likes Tar Remover liked this post