Close

Likes Likes:  28
Reply to Thread
    Lip Plate
    Chimpout Guest

New James Bond might be a black African buck

Las Vegas gives it near 50-50 odds which means the world is getting some kind of brillo head. RIP bond franchise...can wait for the dialog, 'i'm gonna mess up his honkey ass' and 'shaken not stirred and sheeeeeeit'.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Odds that low? The Hollytards have been waiting for years to do this. They tried to set up a she-nig 007 in the last movie.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    James Bond now a nigger sow. Utterly moronic and will spell the end of the brand. Dr No-job will be the first failure movie. I want a remake of roots with a white slave. Your name is Kuntakinte....fuck off, it's Toby yer cunt !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

5. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Duh name be Bond, aunt Jemima Bond. Sheeete! Bang! Dang, missed again!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download.jpeg 
Views:	23 
Size:	34.1 KB 
ID:	21059

7. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I stopped watching James bond movies after Roger Moore retired.A nigger James Bond would be disgraceful.But,like niggers,liberals ruin everything!

9. Likes Blackout, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Odds that low? The Hollytards have been waiting for years to do this. They tried to set up a she-nig 007 in the last movie.
    Didn't hollyweird do a remake of the "Equakizer" with that muncher-cruncher she boon queen latifah? It was BAD enough when they made a movie with nigzell washington playing the equalizer!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

I personally do not watch any movies that has she-boons, niglets, bucks or coal burners.

Just my preference...nothing ruins my cinematic experience worse than a loud nigger.

12. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just my preference...nothing ruins my cinematic experience worse than a loud nigger.
    exactly why I haven't turned on my TV in 3 years. Niggers, niggers and more niggers ! Going to the cinema and watching huge, giant projected spooks in front of me would be a nightmare of the highest order !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

14. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A James Bond nigger is fail on the face of it . Just not believable that a nigger could have the brainpower of a British master spy. Keep trying coons, and keep failing.

If you changed the name to "James Bong" then I could see it making a few bucks off the cucks and nigger lovers,
    and of course relatable to the weed wacked nog crowd.

16. Likes CoonsЯus, Sandy , IseDaDiva liked this post
    Disgusted
    Chimpout Guest
    I have refused to watch a Bond movie since Pierce Brosnan was cast as an oil driller. Yeah, because a top British spy is going to team up with and bang some diseased monkey he finds on a beach ( or wherever the fuck, I don't remember ) Makes me fucking sick. MacGyver gets a nigger, the little Mermaid turns rockfish, every fucking remake has to have some coon in it. I swear, Hollywood remakes shit just to have an excuse to cast a fucking nigger or two. What's next? A gone with the wind remake where Captain Von Trapp hires a nigger bitch to look after his kids, does a bit of oil drilling and ends up creating a half breed niglet? I'd be cheering for the Germans!
    Fuck I hate niggers.

Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    What can you Say? I've stated recently, niggers create NOTHING Positve; name one thing niggers have contributed to society that has made a lasting and acceptable difference, niggers bring nothing but pestilence and violence all the while society has to enable the nigger which ONLY makes it worst.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    The nigger who was favorite for the Bond role has pulled out - doubtless aware that he would be the one on whose watch the franchise bombed. Smart nigger.

They have now niggered-up Doctor Who, though.

A White actor had already filmed his first scenes, when the faggot show-runner found a queer nigger on his casting couch, and gave it the job.

https://media.gab.com/system/media_a...5818d15b15.jpg

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Gum View Post
    What can you Say? I've stated recently, niggers create NOTHING Positve; name one thing niggers have contributed to society that has made a lasting and acceptable difference, niggers bring nothing but pestilence and violence all the while society has to enable the nigger which ONLY makes it worst.
    Absolutely!
    But it's worse.
    No nigger or group of niggers could take over our culture on their own.
    It's because there are human traitors, allowing and encouraging niggers into every cultural role possible that this is happening.

22. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Blue Gum
    Chimpout Guest
    Absolutely!
    But it's worse.
    No nigger or group of niggers could take over our culture on their own.
    It's because there are human traitors, allowing and encouraging niggers into every cultural role possible that this is happening.
    Yea...it's really the democrapic left wing Libs that have enabled the nigger animal for so long....LBJ and his democraps are responsible for the nigger civil rights bill in the 60's, then Ted " the Killer" Kennedy spear-headed an amnesty bill in the Reagan Era that gave citizenship to roughly 3-5 million Illegal aliens, Then you had that senile pos Carter, he was DIRECTLY responsible for the Mariel boat lift that was responsible for +/- 120,000 just walking or floating in to South Florida, same old movie now, you have a traitor in the WH who copied the democrapic play of opening up the border to demographically change the voting landscape, the SAME PLOY with dismissing all that student debt, the democrapic dementia prez like so many democraps before him do it to Buy votes....

24. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Absolutely!
    It would be nice if more niggers would be more like American Democrats and they aborted more of their children.

I was raised as a Roman Catholic, but I used to think it was weird how they used to discourage birth control of any kind in Africa while providing them with missionaries and various forms of support. I mean, what could their goals have been except to create millions of retarded, expendable soldiers for a possible future war? I served in the military, and even I think that is despicable. Mostly because if the nig nogs aren't used in war, there is an increased likelihood of them ending up in human nations.

Then again, with the way things are going in the USA, it may just be a matter of time before we start enacting a military draft like Ukraine and Russia, so we can fight wars. But if that happens, I hope they send the niggers to the front lines first. They are mentally retarded and expendable.

(As a side note, I don't understand why women aren't required to sign up for the selective service, even though they can enlist and/or get commissions. Is this Biden's way of saying that women are inferior to even niggers?)

26. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Didn't hollyweird do a remake of the "Equakizer" with that muncher-cruncher she boon queen latifah? It was BAD enough when they made a movie with nigzell washington playing the equalizer!!
    I did love the preview I saw of that. A 50 yr old, fat sheboon running around kicking ass. Who the fuck would watch that garbage?

28. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Bond novels

I quit watching the bond movies after Quantum of Solace. Too PC and just CGI action flicks. I highly recommend everybody unwind with the Audio versions of Ian Flemming's Bond novels. They're a real escape. Sexist, chauvinistic, imperialist and racist all in a Savile Row suited, Bentley driving, English gentlemen's club ambience. Wonderful 'theatre of the mind' .

30. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I did love the preview I saw of that. A 50 yr old, fat sheboon running around kicking ass. Who the fuck would watch that garbage?
    More "woke" Bull Shit!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Coons, lacking a desirable culture of their own, try to steal others’ culture. In other news, water is wet.

33. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    I highly recommend everybody unwind with the Audio versions of Ian Flemming's Bond novels. They're a real escape. Sexist, chauvinistic, imperialist and racist all in a Savile Row suited, Bentley driving, English gentlemen's club ambience. Wonderful 'theatre of the mind' .
    To be fair, that was the original intent of the novels. Escapism.

Bond in real life would probably be the worst intelligence agent and/or spy. In some of the movies, it seems to be heavily implied that he was captured, tortured, and killed, and the rest is pure fantasy.

I mean, for starters, is James Bond his real name, and if it is, why does he give out that name on all of his missions? The internet may not have existed during the time periods when the books/movies were made, but it's not unrealistic for state sponsored terrorists to compare notes, even with ancient technology like snail mail, telephones, and couriers.